Could u show the whole year result? Want to see how consistent it can be....

UOTE=Pampu7;3148664]Italian cup final

citalia.png

small tweak, change to direct pass team inst.[/QUOTE]

I would like to give this a try, but I can't download the file at the moment.

Would appreciate it if someone would post team and players instructions.
Also, what is mentality and team shape?

Cheers!

I would like to give this a try, but I can't download the file at the moment.

Would appreciate it if someone would post team and players instructions.
Also, what is mentality and team shape?

Cheers!

Did you click on tactic on post 1 takes you to media fire to then download the tactic

I've made an attempt at a more defensive tweak. I was finding we were getting destroyed on the counter in matches (I'm Torino) but we now look a lot more solid at the back and counter very dangerously.

Here's how it looks:

View attachment 64173

And results:

View attachment 64172

I started using it in the Juve Cup Semi at home, as we were conceding way too many playing heart attack football. We concede more possession but the regista runs the show, shame Toulalan has zero pace. Pushing for Arthur in the summer. Gaitan's pace, despite being a winger, is destroying AI defence lines at the moment.

The opposition has a fair few shots, but 95% of them are long shots as we pack between five and seven in the middle.

Last edited:
Lost to Roma due to a Nainggolan brace, his winner in the 85th minute from 35 yards out lol.

View attachment 64170

As you can see in the Roma game they had 16 shots(!) but 9 of those were long shots. Nkolous was disastrous, and Belotti did **** all. Should have won it us twice over. Barreca is currently unhappy as I sold Falque who has been useless, China gave me 10mil, get rid:

View attachment 64169

******* AI screamer to win it. Toulalan bossed it again.

Last edited:
View attachment 64167

Been using this tac since the away liverpool game.

Used Libero attack and direct passes....working liked a charm!

I am York City and dont have a world beater sqaud