Pre-Season and August

BBC-and-Sky-Sports-Deadline-Day-Coverage-565x335.jpg

Spend £52m
Very happy with my signings :)
Snap up a few regens
Good start to the season

Transfers

View attachment 286467 View attachment 286468

Soooo wow. A lot spent and I'm really really happy with the signings I've made. Players like Essien are just what we needed and for that fee I'm laughing all the way as he's still a top class player. Poli and Sterling are the expensive ones, Poli is a great centre midfielder and Sterling really impressed me when he was here on loan last season and I just had to have him. Some names on there you don't recognise are regens :) the best ones being Xabier Usandizaga and Damien Moreau, both are centre backs and look really really good considering their age and I wasn't going to sign them this early but they were attracting interest from other clubs and I had to have them. The others are pretty decent with good potential and will beafen up my reserve side for now.

Now with the outs, I didn't get as much as I wanted for some players like Ramirez and Sidney Sam only left of loan(but what a monthly fee). A lot of dead wood left too and some youngsters left on loan to gain experience.

Here's screenie's of all my new boys!!

View attachment 286471View attachment 286472View attachment 286473View attachment 286474View attachment 286475View attachment 286476View attachment 286477View attachment 286480View attachment 286483View attachment 286484

Other Transfers

View attachment 286485

Chelsea also signed Llorente on a free.

Squad and Tactic

View attachment 286470
(ignore counter normally CONTROL)

There it is, my first team and tactic. I do teak it depending on my opponent like dropping the CM's to a DCM's and playing a counter game like I did against United as your never going to control the match against United.

Results

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Southampton

Sterling, Destro

Southampton 1 - 1 Liverpool

Lallana

Manchester United 2 - 3 Southampton

Ademilson(2), Vidic(og)

View attachment 286488

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a spectacular result against United and I dropped my CM's Poli and Essien into DM's to try and stop Rooney and Neymar and it kinda worked but we were lucky with RVP getting injured early on. We took our chances with Ademilson bagging the winger so late on after I thought Neymar had grabbed a draw for them!! The Liverpool game was annoying, we couldn't break down their defence and Skrtel got MoM. Lallana smashed in an incredible volley in the 88th minute and it got Goal of the Month :). In the Villa match Sterling and Destro got the goals after we went 1-0 down!!

Champions League Draw

View attachment 286490

Not bad at all!!! Considering we were seeded 4th!! Bayern will walk this group but we could ****** second maybe. Aiming for 3rd though :)

Player of the Month

Ademilson

t_62020_ademilson-ficou-tao-feliz-que-nem-se-preocupou-em-guardar-na-memoria-a-jogada-de-seu-primeiro-gol-como-profissional.pjpeg

(After his winner against United)

Purely for his brace against United, would have had a hat-trick if Vidic hadn't of slid in on him.

Table

View attachment 286492

Doesn't mean too much at this stage.​

Great im gunna try out your tactic now !. Do you use any special Player instructions ??

Great im gunna try out your tactic now !. Do you use any special Player instructions ??
Not really mate, I like playing with a BWM midfielder just to balance out attacking and defending side of things. Its nothing special I don't think :s

Cheers i'll let you know how i get on with my saints side in 2016 :D

Well i dont know how you've done it but the first match using it i Beat Swansea 5-1 with my back up keeper in net !

What a great season! will definitely use your tactic.
Honestly its all about checking opponents team reports and exploiting weakness. Sometimes I play my 4-2-4 attacking formation against weaker sides too.

Honestly its all about checking opponents team reports and exploiting weakness. Sometimes I play my 4-2-4 attacking formation against weaker sides too.
used your tactic with 2 DM's and counter as I was playing Arsenal. Beat them 3-2 with Cardiff (and they scored 2 late goals) So it is good so far :P

what do you look at when looking at the team report?

Hi mate,just about to tart a SFC save and wanted to know what did u set your past playing experience as?

Going great again Sam. Took no time in getting to the Champions League

Going great again Sam. Took no time in getting to the Champions League
Got very lucky with teams losing around me late in the season though, don't think it will be as easy this year.

Hi mate,just about to tart a SFC save and wanted to know what did u set your past playing experience as?
Its either Pro or International mate :)

Bro do you have any advice on a save that will no longer load?

Is it lost forever??

September

image_update_99741e9f79f8ee9f_1335619961_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Give Bayern a really good game
Beat West Ham twice
Strong start in the league

League

Norwich 0 - 0 Southampton

Southampton 1 - 0 West Ham

Destro

Southampton 4 - 0 Stoke

Wellington Nem, Lamela, Lallana, Sterling

View attachment 286985

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Carling Cup

Third Round

West Ham 1 - 3 Southampton

Ademilson(3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Southampton 1 - 2 Bayern

Lallana

View attachment 286986

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a really good month. Disappointing draw against Norwich and we came close to stealing a point from Bayern too. Both matches against West Ham were simple wins and in the Carling Cup I managed to play some of my new regen signings and they did very well :) Lemoine became the youngest ever Saints Player smashing Walcott's record. Ademilson destroyed them with a hat-trick. Stoke were on the end of a whipping and Sterling tore them apart and his goal was much deserved, very happy with him considering his price tag too.

Player of the Month

Jos Hooiveld

jos_1493942a.jpg

Been a tank at the back

Tables

View attachment 286987 View attachment 286988

Looking good in the league, obviously with only 1 game played in the Champions League and it being against Bayern we are on 0 points. Next month we have the other two teams and then the group will start to take shape.​

Last edited:
Back