Oh When The Saints Go Marching In - A Southampton Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 234
  • Views Views 101K
Na kept on getting long term injuries so sold him season 3 for £8 million as his stats had dropped majorly after a 8 month injury !
And What's your steam name sam ?

Last edited:
Na kept on getting long term injuries so sold him season 3 for £8 million as his stats had dropped majorly after a 8 month injury !
And What's your steam name sam ?
Ahhh shame, I'm going to have to choose between him and Bertrand after this year I think.
**** knows, whats yours I'll add you?

Sorry about the lack of updates boys, my internet was down for a few days. Got one ready will type it up in a bit

Sorry guys swear ill crack out some updates soon lol been so busy

How

How do u a) get sterling etc & get big budgets? have u used editor

Southampton are fairly rich - they spent about £30m in real life this summer. Sam hasnt used the editor as he appears on the leaderboard - if you use the editor you dont

I don't even know how to use the editor I'm useless at stuff like that. Like Klippy said Southampton get a very decent budget and I do use Monthly Installments on a lot of my transfers

October

terry-paine-wide148-574267_1600x900.jpg

(Im back)

Honestly can't remember too much about this month...
Good CL results
Shocker against QPR

League

QPR 3 - 2 Southampton

Destro, Lamela

View attachment 296970

Southampton 2 - 0 West Brom

Destro(2)

Southampton 2 - 1 Everton

Pepe, Villa

View attachment 296973

---------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

4th Round

Southampton 2 - 1 Newcastle

Inigo Martinez, Ademilson

--------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

SK Rapid Wien 0 - 1 Southampton

Lamela

Southampton 1 - 2 PSG

Lallana

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Yeah so sorry its taken so long guys, as you can see from the date in the screenies I've had it done for ages. I literally haven't played FM over the xmas period and people I have as mates on Steam can vouch for me for that. It looks like a solid month with only the QPR game a slight worry but good results in the Champions League and a solid win over Everton with David Villa(who I forgot I even had) scoring the winner.

I also remember having a £5m bid for Torres accepted but his wage demands were stupidly high.

Player of the Month

Mattia Destro

187976hp2.jpg

That hair and beard combo looks inspired by Nocerino if you ask me. But 3 league goals this month and well looks like he played well, not like I can remember!!

Tables

View attachment 296974 View attachment 296975

Tight in both competitions!! Especially the Champions League, anything could happen!!

Great story, do you have any others from fm 13 or fm 12 really good reads ?

November

stacks_image_1667.png

Champions League comes down to us versus Benfica, who triumphed??
Good league form continues and looks like our best chance of a trophy
Ademilson hits Norwich for four!!

League

Manchester City 1 - 1 Southampton

Sneijder

Southampton 3 - 1 Aston Villa

Villa(2), Lallana

Cardiff 0 - 1 Southampton

Sneijder

Southampton 3 - 2 Reading

Lallana, Pepe, Ademilson

View attachment 297406

Norwich 0 - 4 Southampton

Ademilson(4)

View attachment 297407

Southampton 3 - 1 Tottenham

Lamela, Clyne, Destro

View attachment 297408

-------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

PSG 2 - 0 Southampton

Benfica 2 - 1 Southampton

Ademilson

--------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Fantastic month in the league but awful in Europe!! I'm sure most of you can do the match but that loss to Benfica means we crash out in the Group Stage, something I don't think has ever happened to me in FM :(. It was a tough group and Benfica are a strong side.

In the league though we were undefeated with notable wins over Spurs and Norwich. A stunning game against Reading in which we had 30 shots!!! But it took a last minute goal from that man Ademilson to secure the 3 points!!

In other news John Guidetti and Adryan join feeder club Huddersfield as both were moaning about lack of action. Guidetti smashed in 6 goals in 3 games for them since joining.

Player of the Month

Ademilson

ademilson-spfc.jpg

4 Goals against Norwich and 6 in total proves he is right up there with David Villa fighting for that striker spot.

Tables

View attachment 297412 View attachment 297413

So confirmation that we are out of the Champions League :( but we are in the Europa League. I would love to win it but I'll decide its importance when the draw is made and depending on how we're doing in the league.​

That's StekloX3 A very good skin. But in the search box by the inbox filters is black text over black background.

Hi sam can you post up a screenshot of your team been couple weeks since i seen your last line up

Back