Spank Benfica to stamp out authority on our Champions League group
Thrilling 5 goal match against Spurs in the COC

League

Southampton 2 - 0 Wigan

Lamlea(2)

Stoke 1 - 3 Southampton

Destro, Lamela, Begovic(og)

Southampton 0 - 0 Arsenal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Southampton 4 - 0 Benfica

Ademilson(2), Martinez, Guidetti

View attachment 291578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

3rd Round

Tottenham 2 - 3 Southampton

Guidetti(2), Lennon(og)

View attachment 291581

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a pretty decent month with only the Arsenal match a bit of a blotch. All games we should have won really in my view but I suppose a draw against Arsenal isn't bad considering they're second at the minute too. The Benfica game was stunning I couldn't quite believe how well we played. The only problem was Villa picked up a knock on his debut against Wigan and missed the rest of the games this month and Ademilson picked up a knock in the Benfica game but John Guidetti filled in more than well enough and he looks like a masterstroke of a free signing.

Here's a screenie of Ademilson, someone asked for :D

View attachment 291582

Player of the Month

John Guidetti

1745948_w2.jpg

Stepped in well for Ademilson scoring 3 goals in 2 games

Tables

View attachment 291579 View attachment 291580

Going well :)

Last edited:
4.1mil for Ramirez, are you deluded?

Absolute beast on my Southampton save, let him gel and bed in, and have a word when he plays like **** and voila. Incredible player and can't believe you sold him... shocked!

4.1mil for Ramirez, are you deluded?

Absolute beast on my Southampton save, let him gel and bed in, and have a word when he plays like **** and voila. Incredible player and can't believe you sold him... shocked!
Played absolutely shocking for me for a whole season, got rid of him and got Erik Lamela in instead and I don't regret a thing. Some players just don't fit in for certain people I suppose, but I'm glad someones managed to get the best out of him :)

Played absolutely shocking for me for a whole season, got rid of him and got Erik Lamela in instead and I don't regret a thing. Some players just don't fit in for certain people I suppose, but I'm glad someones managed to get the best out of him :)

Ramirez was poor in my save too, everyone is different saying that my Wolves save at the moment Andy Carroll id my top scorer and Ademilson has been nothing but trouble!

What are your views on Lamela Sam? Rating /10

Solid 8/10, bit expensive but is becoming a key player for me. Very versatile, good dribbling and shooting. Gets quite a few assists too

Very nice, very nice. I've fallen in love with the Saints in real life because of this now.

Very nice, very nice. I've fallen in love with the Saints in real life because of this now.
Same, my story on last years made me fall in love with them. Had one of the best regens on it called Filippo Bertoli who smashed in 76 goals in 1 season. Only hit 21 years of age God knows how good he would have got

Sorry deluded wasn't the right word for it, just amazed me that you could even contemplate selling him as he's been a magician on my save. Creates and scores goals left right and center. It would take a stupid bid for me to even consider selling him. Thinking the money spent on Lamelacould have been used elsewhere tht is all, but glad you have found success.

Currently in my 3rd season and battling for the title and Europa League in March time.

Well six seasons in on my saints save and i just won the Quadruple, (FA cup, Carling Cup, BPL and Champions League) as well as the charity shield and Europa super cup. My team is insane :D

Last edited:
Well six seasons in on my saints save and i just won the Quadruple, (FA cup, Carling Cup, BPL and Champions League) as well as the charity shield and Europa super cup. My team is insane :D
Haha nice stuff man hopefully in six seasons I can be saying the same thing!!!

Sorry deluded wasn't the right word for it, just amazed me that you could even contemplate selling him as he's been a magician on my save. Creates and scores goals left right and center. It would take a stupid bid for me to even consider selling him. Thinking the money spent on Lamelacould have been used elsewhere tht is all, but glad you have found success.

Currently in my 3rd season and battling for the title and Europa League in March time.
Na its cool man, glad you got him firing but I just couldn't get the best out of him myself!! I love Lamela though he's been beastly for me and his versatility is so key for me as well!! Sounds like you're doing good, I'm also in my third season :D

Screenshot of squad, tactics and key players??

Like the sneijder and Villar signings as development figures, the youth signings are quality too.

Going very well matey, legue title this year?

Back