Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll let you know how they do if they play, You could watch it on Vip stand mate just search it on google.

Oh Taida how I pray that It happens XD
Oh how I hope it doesn't happen. :(

Btw guys sorry never got back to you on this thread about the midweek game posted on the el hadj diouf one instead. Game was not a good one. 4 minutes great lafferty goal. 89-90th minute jumping about like a madman at the other end of the park when davis scored only for the linesman who was a complete **** all night to disallow it. we all noticed several minutes later.

Diouf came on to as great reception on 20 minutes and was tripped and brought down a few times, Especially from that scumbag Black who received a hostile reception by the ibrox faithful. Dioufy had a good debut performance nothing special but he chased things down well won us a few free kicks and looked lively. The game actually did reflect the performance 1-0 in 4 minutes was all we were ever going to get the game was very boring and poor. Not good for going into sunday but 3 points is 3points bring on Sunday can't wait for it :D

Decnt result, takes the tie back to Parkhead. Forster was unlucky, but Naismith deserved to go.

Rangers 2-2 Celtic
Ness (2), Whittaker (41, pen.) - Commons (16), Brown (65)
Steven Naismith sent off (Simulation, second yellow, 76)
Fraser Forster sent off (Foul in box, Straight red, 38)

11 pretenders in red white and blue. Ness, Diouf, and Jelavic the only ones who can leave with their head held high, and perhaps Mcgregor. Smith is utterly diabolical 10 men, no holding midfielder for Celtic either with the withdrawal of Kayal, and that useless ******* decides 11 men behind the ball, when we should be stretching and tiring Celtics 10 men.

Then the grey haired fox decides in his wisdom, to withdraw our two best performers, and replace one of them, with, well, no other words for it, Kyle Lafferty. Naismith, is just stupid really, why oh why in the name of the wee man do you dive in a position where you can score ?

Lessons to be learnt, but this stinks of the TIAR season.

11 pretenders in red white and blue. Ness, Diouf, and Jelavic the only ones who can leave with their head held high, and perhaps Mcgregor. Smith is utterly diabolical 10 men, no holding midfielder for Celtic either with the withdrawal of Kayal, and that useless ******* decides 11 men behind the ball, when we should be stretching and tiring Celtics 10 men.

Then the grey haired fox decides in his wisdom, to withdraw our two best performers, and replace one of them, with, well, no other words for it, Kyle Lafferty. Naismith, is just stupid really, why oh why in the name of the wee man do you dive in a position where you can score ?

Lessons to be learnt, but this stinks of the TIAR season.

Don't think either manager has proven to anyone that they are tactical geniuses. Lennon took off Commons, who was our only competitive looking player at the time, and left on Ki and Kayal, who had been pretty poor comparitively. Also, why is he playing a 4-5-1 with Hooper up front, despite the fact he is clearly not a lone striker?

brilliant match!!!!

gunna probably get labeled typical celtic suporter blah blah, but sammy was clearly onside and one on one with the keeper, i dont knew how the linesman made acall that bad!!!

Best moment of the game was Brooney staring diouf out of it after his goal XD

Naismith could have been off even earlier he dived at least 3 times and his tackle was a joke!

@ KA5A8IAN excluding Ness's goal (btw. stunning goal) he as poor as the rest of the team never looked up for it, he will defiantly have a big career ahead of him. Jelavic played well but had little support. diouf was a cheerleader and played about 1 good ball all game.

Shows how much confindence there is in the Rangers camp there is when they play at home with 10 men behind the ball against a team with a man down. Dominated by Celtic nearly twice as much possession as them and unlucky a few times.

Forster went in for the ball, Naismith took a heavy touch and went in for the penalty. (In the air before he was touched as usual.) The ref had a good game but it was a bit harsh sending Forster off.

Rangers really need to work hard or it will be a very long season for them, excluding the first 5minutes there was only ever going to be one winner.

forster deserved to go, naismith deserved to go,

samaras was onside, however over the whole game i am rather disapointed we didnt get the win as we played great throughout an i never felt we wouldnt at least get a draw as ranagers kept getting deeper and deeper and alowing us space and time on the ball. If ranagers were down to ten men and we hade been 2-1 up i would be rather ****** off by the tatics in the second half. Also i feel confident going into the next old firm game as we are playing some nice stuff the now.

Nice match!! :D

Has Samaras renewed his contract with Celtic yet?

I'm not sure if Naismith should've been sent off, there's contact, but he does fall rather easily. Forster I don't think should've been sent off; Naismith had sent the ball wide and out of his reach. I thought Ness, Jelavic, Weiss and Diouf were pretty alright for Rangers. I really, really, didn't understand why Walter sent ****** Lafferty on.

I didn't quite get playing Hooper all alone at the start, though Commons did help. I think we should've stuck with the SuperHooper/Stokes combo or Sammy up front alone, as per last time. Seen as we were only playing with a single natural centrehalf, I'll take this!

Though, I was sitting watching it with a German pal who eventually started supported Celtic due to Gers' dirty tackles (6) He was wondering how we were allowed to play on a pitch of that standard!

Well with the advantage I thought we were home and dry and would have went on to score 3 or 4 but it just wasn't to be. Sat in the govan rear stressed out with a girl beside me who clearly never really knew what was going on, kinda hit the giggles everytime we were singing. :/ the reason why some women shouldn't be involved in football. Great goal by Jamie ness wass the highlight of the game for me. Stressful time for £38 watching Celtic control the game. Really don't understand it whatsoever at home with 1 man advantage and a lead and we let Celtic control the game.

Sat in the govan rear stressed out with a girl beside me who clearly never really knew what was going on, kinda hit the giggles everytime we were singing. :/ the reason why some women shouldn't be involved in football.
This is one of those times you miss a facepalm icon in this forum.

Sat in the govan rear stressed out with a girl beside me who clearly never really knew what was going on, kinda hit the giggles everytime we were singing. :/ the reason why some women shouldn't be involved in football.

You were singing? Couldn't hear you at all! (6)

I was thoroughly disappointed by that game. If I hadn't been watching the match, I'd have thought Rangers were the ones who'd had a man sent off. Celtic had a free kick on the corner of the box, and found a player at the back post! With an extra player we couldn't even mark properly. Ness was fantastic, not just because of his goal, good passing and movement. Was impressed with Jelavic, didn't think he was so good with his feet. I hope he was ****** knackered when we took him off for Lafferty, because one he's absolute ****, and secondly Jelavic was doing very well. Diouf was good aswell. The first 5 minutes offered such a good game, but was a bit of a let down tbh. There wasn't enough support for the sole striker. Naismith deserved to go off. First tackle was shocking, and the dive didn't even look real, flinging out his arms and legs like a flimsy ballerina. Davis was quality to, gob smacked we've been able to hold onto him.

Let me guess...you spent the whole game explaining the offside rule to her, Mr Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.