Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
5680a3979fe8462a1e3942af2e342dd5c782d816.gif

Just to clarify I think that bhoywonda was refering to when their was the scuffle outside you penalty either the OPA or bougherra grabbed someone by the throat.

Actually laughing out loud at some of these Brown/Diouf comments. XD

Diouf said that Brown is a nobody yet Celtic bought Brooney for more than Dufus has been bought for in entire career, Brown has captained his country, Brown is the captain of his club and as Brown said Dufus is only up here to try and revive his career after flopping in England.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2932...rown-rangers-forward-el-hadji-diouf-can-trash

oO)

I said the ref had a good game but it wasnt perfect, why should we have to lick the refs *** for making a correct decision? It is his job to make those calls right.

Brooney :wub: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...was-best-booking-of-my-career-86908-22907389/

lol at the amount of comments he got in the daily record XD Scott would be proud of a performance like that

I wonder why that is?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...nnon-blasted-me-in-the-tunnel-86908-22907547/
Crying again, he wont be able to handle another 4 Old Firm games

Lenny :wub: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/0...t-brown-will-take-care-of-him-86908-22908596/

Any old firm supporter knows that the games are generally hectic, with lots or pressure from the fans, players and managers. Thus keeping a cool head and making the correct decisions can become diffucult to make, without being biased.

I'd like to see Scott Brown in the Premiership.

1. He wouldn't do any better than Diouf.
2. It's much harder to become captain of Blackburn than that of Celtic
3. Brown has captained Scotland once? twice? Not in important matches either.

As Aldo already said, it's amusing to see how much Diouf got to Scott Brown and the immense immaturity he showed throughout the game, especially with a flukey goal.

I said the ref had a good game but it wasnt perfect, why should we have to lick the refs *** for making a correct decision? It is his job to make those calls right.

Maybe not but you always cry instantly if one decision is debatable, But really why come on and just complain about the ref when you could just praise your team and manager who got things spot on but you wonder why you always get 50-50 decisions against you its the simple fact you always complain about them, It happens in junior football aswell if you give a ref grief throughout a game every 50-50 decision is going to go against you.

Also you love scott brown for doing something which could potentially cause a fight. now just picture If El Hadji Diouf scores on the 2nd of march on the 89th minute to make it 1-0 and he runs up to Scott Brown and does the same, Would all of you be sitting there saying well fair enough ? Doubted you'd come on bla bla scumbag diouf this that diouf is a disgrace.

And heres another little thing to think about with Scott Brown I would probably say about 60% of Celtic fans have constantly slaughtered Scott Brown in radio shows in papers whatever about how poor he is, He shouldn't be wearing the celtic top and things. Now he does 1 immature little stunt to ATTEMPT AND FAIL to wind up El Hadji Diouf every single one of you want to kiss his ****.

Ohh and thats the same mature Captain Scott Brown and "Few" times Captain of scotland who went unpunished when Ferguson and McGregor were suspended for the Cameron House incident. And this isn't me talking BS my mate works in the cameron house and is a big celtic fan whom I have great respect for because we have good discussions about the OF. He advised me that the manager pulled up AM,BF&SB who were out singing to all hours in the morning. but that's a different story.

End of the day El Hadji showed more maturity than your captain and more maturity than your Manager - To me that's a great day and I really pray he scores the winner in the next OF game.

I doubt he would shout at a guy with a broken leg to make him stop acting (A) Probably wouldn't spit at opposition fans either, at least not several times! (6)

scott brown is an ugly, inbred, idiot who has roughly 5 brain cells. If Diouf reacted to how he celebrated brown would be in hospital. Diouf would have murdered him.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I doubt he would shout at a guy with a broken leg to make him stop acting (A) Probably wouldn't spit at opposition fans either, at least not several times! (6)

What's that got to do with Diouf being good at football? Your just picking at things that he's done in the past because you can't think of how he is a bad player.

Also to the person who said he was a flop in the premiership - how could he have been a flop in the premiership if he has been in the premiership since around 2002-03?

I reiterate, that has nothing to do with how good a footballer he is. He's a ****, but he's better than Brown.

Lets compare shall we ?

Dioufy-

World Cup quarter finalist, nearly 10 years in whats allegedly the best league in the world, League cup winner, played at the highes level with Liverpool, and scored a good-ish amount of goals for a winger.

Turncoat-

Ehh, one SPL title, two league cups, without ever really doing anything..... granted more trophies, but it's reasonably safe to say Diouf will be more remembered by people than the lego eater :)

okay I have writen out replies to all of you 3 times but Firefox keeps crashing. (it a conspiracy)
So I will write replies now on Word then C+P them on here because I am sad enough to respond to your Trolling! Expect the replies in about 8 unless Word decided to crash on me.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

Any old firm supporter knows that the games are generally hectic, with lots or pressure from the fans, players and managers. Thus keeping a cool head and making the correct decisions can become diffucult to make, without being biased.
Yea but I did praise the ref but aldo decided to implay that Celtic fans didn’t/don’t give credit to referees, I still stand by my point though we should Celtic fans have to credit to a ref for doing what he gets paid to do? He wasn’t perfect either yet I still praised him only to see this bullshit about our fans never praising the ref :S

I'd like to see Scott Brown in the Premiership.

2. It's much harder to become captain of Blackburn than that of Celtic
3. Brown has captained Scotland once? twice? Not in important matches either.[/QUOTE]

1.Dufus is overrated he hasn’t played at an acceptable level since his days at Bolton, im pretty confident that Brown could at least match Diouf amazing 3 goals in 3 years.
2. Not really Celtic have had players that never got the armband but would have easily gotten it at Blackburn.
3.So because he has only done a few times you can just dismiss his achievment? Well Diouf has scored what 2/3 times I in the last 3 years, let just say he hasn’t scored in 3 years oO)

As Aldo already said, it's amusing to see how much Diouf got to Scott Brown and the immense immaturity he showed throughout the game, especially with a flukey goal.
Diouf got to Scott Brown? Was Scott Brown the one that cried to the papers the next day about how mean big Diouf was? No wait it was Diouf crying about Brown, its pretty obvious Brown got to Diouf when he is the one running off crying to the papers. Flucky Goal? Talk about bitter, pretty sure that Brown seen the net and placed it right in their? What was flucky abut it? Are Celtic players not aloud to score good goals? First Commons now Brown. You didn’t hear Celtic fans saying Ness’s goal was flucky, no because I give credit where credit is due. Ness’s goal was brilliant shame you can see past the shirt the player is wearing when assessing a goal.

I reiterate, that has nothing to do with how good a footballer he is. He's a ****, but he's better than Brown.

3 goals in 3 years says otherwise. As Brown said the only reason Dufus is up here is because he was dropped in the premiership

Scott Brown*

Haha, I like the way you pretended he made a speeling mistake when he didn’t, very original oO)

scott brown is an ugly, inbred, idiot who has roughly 5 brain cells.
*Diouf XD

If Diouf reacted to how he celebrated brown would be in hospital. Diouf would have murdered him..
Yep defiantly, I once seen Diouf spit on a kid and the kid was ******** it, Dioufy is a beast :D And this other time there was a guy receiving treatment for a leg break and Dioufy started giving him abuse :D

Seriously oO)

What's that got to do with Diouf being good at football? Your just picking at things that he's done in the past because you can't think of how he is a bad player.
He is a bad player because, he has scored 3 goals in the last 4 seasons, because he has no trophy’s, because he is playing in Scotland after being dropped by a bottom half premiership team

Also to the person who said he was a flop in the premiership - how could he have been a flop in the premiership if he has been in the premiership since around 2002-03?[/QUOTE]

See above!

Plus I think you need a name change.

Lets compare shall we ?

Dioufy-

World Cup quarter finalist, nearly 10 years in whats allegedly the best league in the world, League cup winner, played at the highes level with Liverpool, and scored a good-ish amount of goals for a winger.

Turncoat-

Ehh, one SPL title, two league cups, without ever really doing anything..... granted more trophies, but it's reasonably safe to say Diouf will be more remembered by people than the lego eater
Brown also helped bring a poor hibs side to the league cup final beating both the Old Firm on route. Brown has also been transferred for more in one deal than Dufus has in his entire career. Im not going to lie, I doubt Brooney will be remember by many people in 10 years time. You know as well as I do that Diouf will yes be remembered but only as the camel that spits on people and gives people abuse while they are receiving treatment for a leg break.

Maybe not but you always cry instantly if one decision is debatable, But really why come on and just complain about the ref when you could just praise your team and manager who got things spot on but you wonder why you always get 50-50 decisions against you its the simple fact you always complain about them, It happens in junior football aswell if you give a ref grief throughout a game every 50-50 decision is going to go against you. .
I wasn’t complaining about the decisions, I did praise my team and manager and I loved the match. oO)
To suggest that the decision against Sammy was 50-50 is just absurd tbh

Also you love scott brown for doing something which could potentially cause a fight. now just picture If El Hadji Diouf scores on the 2nd of march on the 89th minute to make it 1-0 and he runs up to Scott Brown and does the same, Would all of you be sitting there saying well fair enough ? Doubted you'd come on bla bla scumbag diouf this that diouf is a disgrace.
First of all I would say that Diouf really lack originality by just copying Brown and I would congratulate Dufus on his 4th goal in 3 years, what a record, take a bow son. I genuinely wouldn’t critize Diouf for getting even, I would critize him for doing something OTT like spiting on Brown, but nobody would be sick enough to spit on someone would they?

And heres another little thing to think about with Scott Brown I would probably say about 60% of Celtic fans have constantly slaughtered Scott Brown in radio shows in papers whatever about how poor he is, He shouldn't be wearing the celtic top and things. Now he does 1 immature little stunt to ATTEMPT AND FAIL to wind up El Hadji Diouf every single one of you want to kiss his ****.
Celtic fans have been praising Brown since he has came back from injury and done extremely well at rm so yea about a month before his brilliant stunt, what can I say? He is a crowd pleaser.
I fail to see how you can saw Brown didn’t wind up Diouf? Am I mistaken in thinking that Diouf went crying to the papers as ASAP telling them what big bad Brooney had said? I think not, Dufus can give abuse but cant take it.

Ohh and thats the same mature Captain Scott Brown and "Few" times Captain of scotland who went unpunished when Ferguson and McGregor were suspended for the Cameron House incident. And this isn't me talking BS my mate works in the cameron house and is a big celtic fan whom I have great respect for because we have good discussions about the OF. He advised me that the manager pulled up AM,BF&SB who were out singing to all hours in the morning. but that's a different story..
Sorry but if you are saying the that SFA is biased toward Celtic and Scott Brown then I don’t know what to say…….just lol

End of the day El Hadji showed more maturity than your captain and more maturity than your Manager - To me that's a great day and I really pray he scores the winner in the next OF game.
At the end of the day everyone knows Dufus is about as mature as a 2 year old child.
Surly Diouf will score sometime won the ………… :S

One at a time from now on :p

Last edited:
3 goals in 3 years says otherwise. As Brown said the only reason Dufus is up here is because he was dropped in the premiership

The played on the wing in the prem. His job was to supply goals not score them

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Haha, I like the way you pretended he made a speeling mistake when he didn’t, very original oO)

Haha i liked the way you tried to be funny but weren't.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Plus I think you need a name change.

Touche :p

Scott brown - 2002-2007 @ Hibs. 110 Appearances + 13 goals, 5 season 13 goals for an attacking midfielder ?
2007-present @ Celtic Brown has 106 appearances + 10 Goals once again for an attacking midfielder.
For Scotland 21 caps and 2 goals
Overall - 237 games for club and country (Baring in mind in SPL easier league than England) 25 Goals.

El Hadji Diouf in premiership and for country only .

Appearances(club level): 244
Goals: 28
Senegal caps: 41 Senegal Goals: 21.
Overall: 285. Goals: 39

So Diouf has played at a better level mainly as a winger. Scored more goals in a better league. So overall Diouf > Brown. Thank you very much. Stats don’t lie.

cba typing anymore than that so I'll leave it there.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

P.s. In 2004, he was named in the FIFA 100, a list of the 125 greatest living footballers selected by Pelé in conjunction with FIFA's centenary celebrations

P.s. In 2004, he was named in the FIFA 100, a list of the 125 greatest living footballers selected by Pelé in conjunction with FIFA's centenary celebrations

He was only selected for that because he had a half-decent world cup, and because in the interests of political correctness Pele picked a few debatable players from Africa.

Scott brown - 2002-2007 @ Hibs. 110 Appearances + 13 goals, 5 season 13 goals for an attacking midfielder ?
2007-present @ Celtic Brown has 106 appearances + 10 Goals once again for an attacking midfielder.
For Scotland 21 caps and 2 goals
Overall - 237 games for club and country (Baring in mind in SPL easier league than England) 25 Goals.

El Hadji Diouf in premiership and for country only .

Appearances(club level): 244
Goals: 28
Senegal caps: 41 Senegal Goals: 21.
Overall: 285. Goals: 39

So Diouf has played at a better level mainly as a winger. Scored more goals in a better league. So overall Diouf > Brown. Thank you very much. Stats don’t lie.

cba typing anymore than that so I'll leave it there.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

If your taking into account that the EPL is better than the SPL then you also have to take into account that the standered of African international football is poorer.

As well as the fact that you cannot be judged on goals alone as a footballer, before somebody says I was judging Diouf on goals alone, I wasnt I was just laughing at 3 goals in 3 season. Although a player shouldnt be judged on goals alone a player with very little defensive responsibilities should be getting more than that.

Because he had a good World Cup and was actually okay for Bolton/liverpool at the time, but has he lived up to that? No!!

If your taking into account that the EPL is better than the SPL then you also have to take into account that the standered of African international football is poorer.

As well as the fact that you cannot be judged on goals alone as a footballer, before somebody says I was judging Diouf on goals alone, I wasnt I was just laughing at 3 goals in 3 season. Although a player shouldnt be judged on goals alone a player with very little defensive responsibilities should be getting more than that.

Because he had a good World Cup and was actually okay for Bolton/liverpool at the time, but has he lived up to that? No!!

He is a bad player because, he has scored 3 goals in the last 4 seasons, because he has no trophy’s, because he is playing in Scotland after being dropped by a bottom half premiership team

That says differently. You blatantly stated there 3 goals in 3 seasons makes him a bad player so you have just contradicted yourself because you've just been proven wrong because your the one that keeps going on bringing up 3 goals in 3 seasons. so yes you were judging him on that. and the other thing your judging him on is spitting - thats why you think hes a bad player because you don't like him. And yes I admit he is a scumbag and one day he will get whats coming to him. But just admit when your wrong ;) Diouf > Brown.

That says differently. You blatantly stated there 3 goals in 3 seasons makes him a bad player so you have just contradicted yourself because you've just been proven wrong because your the one that keeps going on bringing up 3 goals in 3 seasons. so yes you were judging him on that. and the other thing your judging him on is spitting - thats why you think hes a bad player because you don't like him. And yes I admit he is a scumbag and one day he will get whats coming to him. But just admit when your wrong ;) Diouf > Brown.
I used the 3 goals in 3 seasons as one of my reasons why he is a bad player, I didnt use it as the only reason.
In 2002-2006ish Dufus > Brown
In 2011 Brown > Dufus

I used the 3 goals in 3 seasons as one of my reasons why he is a bad player, I didnt use it as the only reason.
In 2002-2006ish Dufus > Brown
In 2011 Brown > Dufus

You have used it as your only reason XD.

in 2011 Brown has played more games the DIOUF.

Btw I love how your showing great maturity by saying Dufus and not using his real name. Yet you say Diouf has the maturity of a 2 year old ? Lmao good one.

You have used it as your only reason XD.

in 2011 Brown has played more games the DIOUF.

Btw I love how your showing great maturity by saying Dufus and not using his real name. Yet you say Diouf has the maturity of a 2 year old ? Lmao good one.
because he has no trophy’s, because he is playing in Scotland after being dropped by a bottom half premiership team

And why has Brown played more games? go on you know the right answer

A 2 year old couldnt come up with a nickname like Dufus

Also, like to point out, Diouf wasn't dropped so much as forced out, and Blackburn are top half at the moment IIRC :)

And why has Brown played more games? go on you know the right answer

A 2 year old couldnt come up with a nickname like Dufus

He has no trophys because he was playing in a better league :)(btw he will have some winners medals come the end of the season), Brown has played more games this season because he wasn't wanted in England. But if you want to go that way then why isn't Brown in England playing ?

And your right only an immature ****** would come up with the name dufus. Oh btw why isit you support Celtic again ?

and btw just thinking of something when you spoke about diouf running to the papers crying. Didn't Lennon speak in a press conference about diouf ? Didn't lennon also run to the papers complaining about referees ? yes I think he may have done so :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.