Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys loved it, but yesterday we saw how small a man Brown is and how big a man Diouf can be.

Terry Butchers boys are already waiting for anyone of thr "Old Filth" Two speedy wingers in Hayes and Doran will run rings round them.C'mon the Caleyjags

MIght have a free ticket for the replay game at park mankey :D woop 7 Old Firms in one season. Brilliant.

Terry Butchers boys are already waiting for anyone of thr "Old Filth" Two speedy wingers in Hayes and Doran will run rings round them.C'mon the Caleyjags

XD for a minute there I forgot Caley were challenging for the title.......

I think Naismith took too big a touch and took it too far wide for it to be a sending off bougherra should have walked too god knows how he gets away with the things he does

I think Naismith took too big a touch and took it too far wide for it to be a sending off bougherra should have walked too god knows how he gets away with the things he does

What did he actually do ?

Lol this is one thing I hate, And it was brought up on the radio show aswell. Both managers agreed that both sendings off were deserved. Yes naismith maybe took a big touch but whos to say he wouldnt have gotten the ball before forster got back on his feet ? It was a red card as was Naismiths. but the thing that annoys me more is your team played most of the game with 10 men came back twice and earned a replay and dominated the game at ibrox and instead of praising your team and managers correct decisions (bearing in mind the manager that always complains about referees admitted the sending off was correct) you decide to point out incidents of who should have walked and who shouldn't have. Any excuse to have a dig at the refereeing decisions.

If we were all to nitpick I beleive brown had constant digs at Diouf in an attempt to have him sent off and things like that is things that cause trouble after the game because two people could argue over what he done. Was an absolute joke from your Captain. It's a bad day when EL HADJI DIOUF shows more maturity than a Celtic Captain. But anyway my point is why nit pick about decisions when your team played rangers off the park with 10 men and a home advantage ? seriously.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

What did he actually do ?

I was at the game and don't remember much but I beleive he grabbed and to quote a guy who brought this point up on the radio again "Grabbed someone by the throat" but he can't remember who it was XD it's that big a deal he can't remember who it was. Its typical celtic fans nit picking mate you could probably pick about 3-4 possible bookings & Red cards in any old firm game.

Lol this is one thing I hate, And it was brought up on the radio show aswell. Both managers agreed that both sendings off were deserved. Yes naismith maybe took a big touch but whos to say he wouldnt have gotten the ball before forster got back on his feet ? It was a red card as was Naismiths. but the thing that annoys me more is your team played most of the game with 10 men came back twice and earned a replay and dominated the game at ibrox and instead of praising your team and managers correct decisions (bearing in mind the manager that always complains about referees admitted the sending off was correct) you decide to point out incidents of who should have walked and who shouldn't have. Any excuse to have a dig at the refereeing decisions.

If we were all to nitpick I beleive brown had constant digs at Diouf in an attempt to have him sent off and things like that is things that cause trouble after the game because two people could argue over what he done. Was an absolute joke from your Captain. It's a bad day when EL HADJI DIOUF shows more maturity than a Celtic Captain. But anyway my point is why nit pick about decisions when your team played rangers off the park with 10 men and a home advantage ? seriously.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I was at the game and don't remember much but I beleive he grabbed and to quote a guy who brought this point up on the radio again "Grabbed someone by the throat" but he can't remember who it was XD it's that big a deal he can't remember who it was. Its typical celtic fans nit picking mate you could probably pick about 3-4 possible bookings & Red cards in any old firm game.

Grabbed someone by the throat ? LOL, that is all :p

As far as I know mat ethat was the reason the guy was complaining on the radio. I may be way off because I was rather drunk and I havent seen a replay of the game.

Diouf is more mature than Brown if you read Sir Shiny Heads comments today. He said that Diouf is just trying to make a name for himself, despite the fact he better known that Brown. WTF?

Diouf is more mature than Brown if you read Sir Shiny Heads comments today. He said that Diouf is just trying to make a name for himself, despite the fact he better known that Brown. WTF?

IMO El Hadji is trying to change his ways of being a scumbag and hated down england and become a better professional.

Thought I'd congratulate the referee on an excellent performance. Kept the game under control, and both red cards were understandable.

Once again though Nixon the celtic mob are complaining about things the ref should and shouldn't have done. They're never happy. I think the ref done a great job in what I expected to be one of those games where Diouf got kicked about.

All these conspiracy theorists don't come out now and say the refs against them when he could have quite easily given naismith a penalty. Although he opted to give the correct decision and book him for diving. wheres the praise from the celtic fans ? NO where always complaining. typical, wonder why I hate listening to their BS.

Once again though Nixon the celtic mob are complaining about things the ref should and shouldn't have done. They're never happy. I think the ref done a great job in what I expected to be one of those games where Diouf got kicked about.

All these conspiracy theorists don't come out now and say the refs against them when he could have quite easily given naismith a penalty. Although he opted to give the correct decision and book him for diving. wheres the praise from the celtic fans ? NO where always complaining. typical, wonder why I hate listening to their BS.

Hahha, I'm not complaining;p I thought he was good! Even though I kinda disagree with Forster's sending off, because I think the ball was well outside Naismith's reach, but I do understand why he got a red card and I won't complain that it was given. Typical Huns complaining about Tims complaining! (6)

5680a3979fe8462a1e3942af2e342dd5c782d816.gif

Just to clarify I think that bhoywonda was refering to when their was the scuffle outside you penalty either the OPA or bougherra grabbed someone by the throat.

Actually laughing out loud at some of these Brown/Diouf comments. XD

Diouf said that Brown is a nobody yet Celtic bought Brooney for more than Dufus has been bought for in entire career, Brown has captained his country, Brown is the captain of his club and as Brown said Dufus is only up here to try and revive his career after flopping in England.

I think it’s more about him trying to make a name for himself again. Let’s face it, he only came to this league because he couldn’t get a game in England. No one would touch him with a bargepole
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2932...rown-rangers-forward-el-hadji-diouf-can-trash

The ref had a good game

oO)

I said the ref had a good game but it wasnt perfect, why should we have to lick the refs *** for making a correct decision? It is his job to make those calls right.

Brooney :wub: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...was-best-booking-of-my-career-86908-22907389/

lol at the amount of comments he got in the daily record XD Scott would be proud of a performance like that

I don't have a problem with Celtic. But they seem to have a problem with me.
I wonder why that is?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/footba...nnon-blasted-me-in-the-tunnel-86908-22907547/
Crying again, he wont be able to handle another 4 Old Firm games

Lenny :wub: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/0...t-brown-will-take-care-of-him-86908-22908596/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.