Reaction score
Just a thread on the old firm

7 games this season

Celtic 1-3 Rangers (League)

Rangers 0-2 Celtic (League)

Rangers 2-2 Celtic (Scottish Cup)

Celtic 3-0 Rangers (League)

Celtic - Rangers (Scottish Cup re-play)

Celtic - Rangers (League Cup final)(Hampden)

Rangers - Celtic (League)

Last edited:
huh thought they had played recently but that's what it said on the Rangers website?

It was clearly about the scottish cup not the CIS

If Rangers drop points tomorrow against Hearts then I can see us winning the next two as we have been great over the past few games. As for the cup final - that could go any way

Well done tonight Guy's, 3-0 is a good result but i was expecting more goals

If Rangers drop points tomorrow against Hearts then I can see us winning the next two as we have been great over the past few games. As for the cup final - that could go any way

Reguardless of the Rangers-Hearts result tomorrow all 3 of the up coming Old firm games could go either way.

celtic are on top form at the moment but there bubble will come to end on sunday and on the 20th or something ... rangers 1-0 ... diouf to score :D

Well done tonight Guy's, 3-0 is a good result but i was expecting more goals

Reguardless of the Rangers-Hearts result tomorrow all 3 of the up coming Old firm games could go either way.

What, we've knocked 17 goals past them in 4 games! I think that has to be considered pretty good!

Our goalscorer depends on if we play Hooper/Stokes or Gorgeous Georgios. We'll win it 3-1 with Hooper netting two, Stokes one, or 2-1 with a brace from Sammy.

Though, I'm guessing there'll be a spat involving Diouf. Pun very much intended.

Last edited:
think on Sunday Celtic will win dont know a score though

Scottish football is going to get better now because England was spent so much was on ITV the fair play rule is getting strict if you spend more than you earn you get disqualified from whatever European contest your'e in Arsenal and Tottenham the only top flight English teams that obey the rule :D

Diouf scores Paddy Attack's lol

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Anyone think the'll go out looking for a draw so they get a re-play and rake in more money cause it's split 60/40 I thought it was 50/50 but apparently it's not

The game is 14 days apart, Cup game on the 6th (this sunday) At Ibrox, 5th Round Scottish Cup. the next OF is the 20th at Celtic park in the league. I never like to predict OF scores I'll be there support my team in the govan rear. Hopefully we get the win. if not i'll be drowning my sorrows without a doubt.
Tonights game - Typical Aberdeen constantly **** when they play celtic fed up with it. theyre a shambles hope they get relegated. Can never tell with a Old firm game whats going to happen though all it takes is one bust up and a red card to change the swing of the game. Anything can happen :p I don't even think diouf will start against Celtic he might make a bench appearance. Im going tomorrow aswell so I will find out about diouf and we will see if he starts or what tomorrow.

Let us know what he's like I think Healy has to start as well hopefully he can Lafferty sorted out :)

celtic are on top form at the moment but there bubble will come to end on sunday and on the 20th or something ... rangers 1-0 ... diouf to score :D
If that happens then I will begin to support Rangers [Only if Diouf scores the only goal]

Yeah I'll let you know how they do if they play, You could watch it on Vip stand mate just search it on google.

Oh Taida how I pray that It happens XD

Status
Not open for further replies.