LennySUFC

Reaction score
Outscore, Outplay, Outrageous | Treble with Everton first season | Only 2 Losses!!

My first tactic to be released onto FM-Base

Introducing:

OUTScoreOUTPlayOUTRageous
v14.2.2 (P&P)

The Tactic;

View attachment 428012

The key positions with this tactic are the IF. It is important that they are footed to the opposite wing. If you can't manage this, do not worry, the tactic will still work. However, the Average Match Rating is significantly less. The AP provides the majority of assists from midfield, and the CWB get forward whenever possible to run past the IF who are playing narrower.

This tactic normally gains around 60% possession, but its aim is to outscore the opponent!

League Table and Results

View attachment 426689View attachment 428010View attachment 426688View attachment 426687

Achievements

View attachment 426685View attachment 426684View attachment 426683View attachment 426682

Does this only work for strong Prem sides?
No - I trialed with Charlton, Predicted around 16th in the Championship.

View attachment 428016View attachment 426680View attachment 428015View attachment 428014

Training - Pre season - Tactic High, Tactics
Once season has begun, Tactic Average, Def Positioning
When tactic becomes fluid, change to balanced average
OI - Leave to assistant
Team Talks - I do my own based upon being favourites, what sort of run i'm on
Set Pieces - I use Jassars' 14.2.2 setup

I appreciate any feedback and as most people would expect i will always look to improve based upon your suggestions

Users Success Screen Shots

View attachment 427650View attachment 426683

Last edited:
Did you have a tactic with a flat 3 man midfield before this?

I was already using a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic and to be honest i should have been very happy with it. Playing as West Ham in season 1 with transfer window closed i had yet to be outplayed home and away by even the very best teams.

The problem with it was that i was still not winning consistently and losing and drawing games that i was even been tpld by FM itself that i was unlucky or the opposition were lucky etc, etc.

So i got to January(still no signings) and after yet another ridiculous defeat i noticed your tactic upload, so i d/loaded your tactic and run a parallel save to the one i had going.

I scraped through my first game against a struggling Hull side 3-2 despite near total domination(screenshot below)

2wrown9.jpg

My second game was against a struggling Southampton side(screenshot below)

t4z9k9.jpg

This has been the story in all my saves since 14.2 patch onwards, the AI score with practically every effort and yet i still struggle to put the ball in the back of the net.

I'm really fecked off with this game right now, i've been dissapointed by FM's in the past but this one is a complete and utter joke.

I agree with you completely on how the match engine is, i've had the same kind of thing today! you dominate and just cannot score yet the AI seems to create a CCC with every effort they make!

View attachment 427927

Started a game as Juve, works really well. Trouble is every time I play a decent team most shots fly in, even though restricting them to less than 6 or 7 shots a game. Seems like I need 5 chances to their 1 !!!

Great tactic, will carry on till end of season.

q3jEpou.jpg

Started a game as Juve, works really well. Trouble is every time I play a decent team most shots fly in, even though restricting them to less than 6 or 7 shots a game. Seems like I need 5 chances to their 1 !!!

Great tactic, will carry on till end of season.

q3jEpou.jpg

Appreciate the feedback, keep it up! As for the shot count, i think it is the Match Engine. I face the same but 9/10 you will outscore the opposition comfortably

Last edited:
it wont let me import the tactic into the team , it says the tactic can no be imported

Appreciate the feedback, keep it up! As for the shot count, i think it is the Match Engine. I face the same but 9/10 you will outscore the opposition comfortably

Yeah its the ME definitely, hopefully they fix it but not putting out too much hope!!

Was struggling away from home against the tougher teams, have just changed 'push higher up' to 'drop deeper' and first game come away with a 2-1 win away to Bayern.

Will test it more.

Horrible, just horrible. Lost 4-0 to Man city and drew 1-1 to struggling swansea and Im Arsenal.

Horrible, just horrible. Lost 4-0 to Man city and drew 1-1 to struggling swansea and Im Arsenal.

Personally, I wouldn't put a tactic in mid season as you need it fluid before it begins to work its magic.

Use it with a preseason under your belt, what formation did you change from? ie if u go from 532 to 451 the team won't instantly respond!

Was struggling away from home against the tougher teams, have just changed 'push higher up' to 'drop deeper' and first game come away with a 2-1 win away to Bayern.

Will test it more.

It's something i have also been looking at, keep me posted.

Ok so it works well with the top teams, didn't even use the away change for the rest of the season!

Going to start a fresh game, with a smaller club, see how it handles that.

I like this tactic, has great shape and movement.

P9e7MHN.jpg

Ok so it works well with the top teams, didn't even use the away change for the rest of the season!

Going to start a fresh game, with a smaller club, see how it handles that.

I like this tactic, has great shape and movement.

P9e7MHN.jpg

Charlton were predicted around 16th, but i haven't tried it with a relegation fav like palace. Not to sure that the higher press would work, but feel free to try it

and congrats on the juve season, looks good!

Downloaded it and when I tried to use it it says 'file could not be imported'