Lenny:
Intersting to try this one, byt what attributes to look for the CF? Poacher, big and tall?

cheers

Because he plays in a support role he tends to get assists as well as goals, so look for passing, creativity. But then they need to be able to finish with their head and their feet. As robdogg stated it's not important to have blistering pace as the side is always pushing higher, theres less space to run into.

@ Charlton - Yann Kermorgant, Big player with good heading, got a bucket load of goals for me! However he didn't tend to assist

View attachment 427380

@ Everton - Romelu Lukaku, another big player who seems to score and assist, yet has less creativity and passing than yann

View attachment 427379

So i think you need someone who can finish, pace isn't an obvious issue. They are your main striking outlet, as well as the IF.
Also, Lukaku is 2nd top scorer to Mirallas, where as yann outscored everyone by quite a bit, so i think it will work either way

Keep me posted on how it goes!

Last edited:
I had LLorente at Juve and Abdellaoue and Stuttgart, both different types of strikers but both top scorers easily. Good heading, finishing stats are more important than pace I feel, as you push high you strikers dont get many 1v1s where they have to run in from 30+ yards.

Current game: Abedllaoue has 14 goals in 13 games, and Werner has 10 goals in 14 games.

Talking of Stuttgart, haven't played much today but so far so good, both losses away at Bayern and Dortmund, considering how bad my defence is its working well as i let in 5 against them two teams.

KveCLHu.jpg

Top stuff mate, keep it up and keep me posted!

Finished 3rd with Stuttgart, about 18 points clear of 4th. Bayern and Dortmund finished just ahead, but pleased with the season. Small squad, tiredness and injuries caught up with me, but did win the UEFA cup so happy there.

Still can't adjust it for bigger teams away, always get beaten away by the odd goal, frustrating as the tactic is muvvafooking tip top.

Finished 3rd with Stuttgart, about 18 points clear of 4th. Bayern and Dortmund finished just ahead, but pleased with the season. Small squad, tiredness and injuries caught up with me, but did win the UEFA cup so happy there.

Still can't adjust it for bigger teams away, always get beaten away by the odd goal, frustrating as the tactic is muvvafooking tip top.

i have the same problems, i may start working on an underdog/away tactic, just dropping deeper, not looking to control the game, shall see tomorrow once i finish my everton season

Just won the treble with Everton after losing just 2 games all season. Check it out in the main description!

Currently testing the tactic out, it's going quite well. However it is frustrating how the opposition always seem to score with such minimal effort

Currently testing the tactic out, it's going quite well. However it is frustrating how the opposition always seem to score with such minimal effort

It;s the match engine to a degree, the amount of games i won 3-1 where they literally had 2/3 shots was ridiculous

It;s the match engine to a degree, the amount of games i won 3-1 where they literally had 2/3 shots was ridiculous

Wasn't blaming the tactic friend, I'm really enjoying it. I just wish they'd sort out the effortless AI scoring haha!

Dou you use the same tactic home and away ? Or what do you change ? There is a Plug and play tactic ?

Have you tried setting the CB?s on cover or changing the BWM?s role to make it more solid?

Have you tried setting the CB?s on cover or changing the BWM?s role to make it more solid?

No i didn't see the need to, feel free to test it and post the results if you feel it improves the tactic! :)

I'm currently using it right now with Sporting and I have changed the LCB to the Cover role. Since making that change in 4 games i've only allowed 1 goal and that 1 goal was to Porto. You also have to make sure you have the right player for the role. Marcos Rojo is perfect for it.

View attachment 485635

Err...technically the Treble includes winning the Champions League...