I'm currently using it right now with Sporting and I have changed the LCB to the Cover role. Since making that change in 4 games i've only allowed 1 goal and that 1 goal was to Porto. You also have to make sure you have the right player for the role. Marcos Rojo is perfect for it.

View attachment 485635

I will test this today, thanks for the advice

First game (managing Feyenoord) against a weak team: scored 3 goals in the first half, was very happy. Guess how it ended? Yes, drew 3-3 and my players didn't even touch the ball in the second half. I haven't changed a single thing, just plug and play.

LOL, just lol...OMG I HATE THIS GAME, I HATE SI

Gonna test the tactic with psv for hard and awey matches do you change anything to the team mentality or you keep it as it is

First game (managing Feyenoord) against a weak team: scored 3 goals in the first half, was very happy. Guess how it ended? Yes, drew 3-3 and my players didn't even touch the ball in the second half. I haven't changed a single thing, just plug and play.

LOL, just lol...OMG I HATE THIS GAME, I HATE SI

They've completely messed up this Match Engine. Also with the tactic, i struggled more again the bottom three sides than the top three. With the match engine it feels like teams playing counter create ccc almost every chance they get!

Gonna test the tactic with psv for hard and awey matches do you change anything to the team mentality or you keep it as it is

i honestly didnt change the mentality. Someone earlier mentioned changing the LCB to Cover to stop conceding as many, so feel free to test it and let me know how it goes for you!

I haven't had much time to practice with it as i've been revising all day