Do you use this tactic for all games, home and away?

yeah I do, but somebody has tried dropping deeper instead of pushing higher up away vs top teams, its up to you but i find pushing higher up works majority of the time

Yeah I've tried that and still didn't work, getting me down

Playing with Palermo and really loving this tactic!

Glad to hear it, feel free to post screen shots of your success!

I'm now 21 League games in with everton and just lost my second game of the season to liverpool! 18 Wins, 1 Draw, 2 Losses and in the semis of the C1Cup and FACup 4th round

Lenny:
Intersting to try this one, byt what attributes to look for the CF? Poacher, big and tall?

cheers

Lenny:
Intersting to try this one, byt what attributes to look for the CF? Poacher, big and tall?

cheers

I had LLorente at Juve and Abdellaoue and Stuttgart, both different types of strikers but both top scorers easily. Good heading, finishing stats are more important than pace I feel, as you push high you strikers dont get many 1v1s where they have to run in from 30+ yards.

Current game: Abedllaoue has 14 goals in 13 games, and Werner has 10 goals in 14 games.

Talking of Stuttgart, haven't played much today but so far so good, both losses away at Bayern and Dortmund, considering how bad my defence is its working well as i let in 5 against them two teams.

KveCLHu.jpg

Last edited:
oh, grab Zuculini on a free at the start, immense in that DM role if you need a ball winner!