Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

**** me, type arrogant in the dictionary your post was completely irrelevant hence the ellipse's.

congratulations

so far you have just patronised and antagonised people, stay off the thread. if you continue to antagonise people i will infract you

The classic FM-base post a link with either discuss your thoughts or i agree.

I posted the link because it's a fairly big thing and some people may not have seen it and gave my opinion on it. What's so wrong with that?

Don't know why you continue in the attempt of calling me a conspiracy theorist when all i have posted is that i don't fully trust the story, i have yet to accomplish a theory.

It really SHOULD be possible for the messenger to get the facts correct. You should recall every action in the event may not be a witness but im sure the soldier who shot him got a clear view.Either he was armed or he wasnt, either he was hiding behind his wife or he wasnt its not hard to see or miss as being armed is quite a major fact itself.

Dont really think i changed my story...Just dumbed it down (you can tell by the slang lols). And im pretty sure i havnt changed my story, im still questioning the reliability...

Im not denying the fact osama is dead, the sun isnt a flaw in my argument its a point about 'facts' and twisted stories and believing them. They may be minor details that have changed by they are still important.

Most conspiracy theorists don't have a well founded theory. They still like to act like it though.

No it shouldn't, at all. Firstly, you're assuming humans are perfect with perfect memory and recollection. They're not. Secondly, the point is that soldiers who were there aren't the ones answering the media. They told the seniors in the government, who then told the press guys. Have you never played Chinese whispers? Generally if you're given an ambiguous term such as 'resisted' it's quite easy to translate to 'armed'. If you're told his wife was used to protect him or ran at the soldier's to stop them, it's quite easy to use the wrong adjective, causing people to say they're wrong.

You did change your story, as I pointed out. Judging by your spelling and grammar, the 'dumbing down' was probably an improvement.

Why are you bothering if you don't believe he's dead?

Most conspiracy theorists don't have a well founded theory. They still like to act like it though.

No it shouldn't, at all. Firstly, you're assuming humans are perfect with perfect memory and recollection. They're not. Secondly, the point is that soldiers who were there aren't the ones answering the media. They told the seniors in the government, who then told the press guys. Have you never played Chinese whispers? Generally if you're given an ambiguous term such as 'resisted' it's quite easy to translate to 'armed'. If you're told his wife was used to protect him or ran at the soldier's to stop them, it's quite easy to use the wrong adjective, causing people to say they're wrong.

You did change your story, as I pointed out. Judging by your spelling and grammar, the 'dumbing down' was probably an improvement.

Why are you bothering if you don't believe he's dead?

Cant even remember ;). Indeed, but when it comes to press conferences and media you should get all the facts right, hence the sun example.

Cant even remember ;). Indeed, but when it comes to press conferences and media you should get all the facts right, hence the sun example.

There's always mistakes in the media and different reports from different individuals. Every day. It's just funny how you ignore that fact and then go so hard with it now.

**** me, type arrogant in the dictionary your post was completely irrelevant hence the ellipse's.

congratulations

In English please!

Not shocked you would dismiss my post.

Let me Jog your short memory

I questioned your user-name in point 3., you replied to point 3. by telling me to use a dictionary. I did and posted in point 3. that nothing came up. Don't try to change your story by saying you meant for me to look up "arrogance" which was actually in point 1. If you don't know how a numbering system works, it's okay to admit it and to clear any confusion.

Btw, should I add all your "lols" and admitted nerd slang to point number 2?

As for the relevance, I was addressing your posting attitude and pointed out the hypocrisy. Simple.

But if you'd like to continue to backhandedly insult people while using a child's taunt as a username, don't be surprised when you called out for being a troll.

To monti was making my own points not replying to you points. Probably wasnt clear but what do i care.

Because its quite a large story, you would expect them to get it right 100% the first time not a couple of days later

Last edited:
To me, for the US to admit that he wasn't armed smacks of a bit of honesty. They could have made anything up and milk it for all it's worth, but chose not to, and just tell it as is. So kudo's for them for admitting something and being honest.

To monyoi was making my own points not replying to you points. Probably wasnt clear but what do i care.

Because its quite a large story, you would expect them to get it right 100% the first time not a couple of days later

Monyoi...priceless

Yes, I'm sure being derogatory to others isn't a prime example of arrogance...but what do I know, I don't use internet dictionaries.

and I'm shocked a "60" year old has such an incredible naive view of the world and the media. Most certainly is not common amongst similar people in "your" generation that I often discuss politics with both in person and on the internet.

Shrug

To monti was making my own points not replying to you points. Probably wasnt clear but what do i care.

You're awfully naive if you think that. It's actually more likely to contain errors since they're more keen to release the story and will spend far less time proofing it.

Meh thought i typed monto, it appeared being a pensioner my glasses fell off and i got into a kerfuffle. The only derogative term i initially used was calling people kids for trusting the media.

He is dead for sure. However, i think he is so lucky to be buried at sea. He can enjoy the sea when he wakes up again someday because of fresh air.

Al-Qaeda 'confirms Osama Bin Laden dead'

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader Osama Bin Laden in a statement posted on jihadist internet forums, a US monitoring group has reported.
Bin Laden died on Monday when US commandos stormed his compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
The purported al-Qaeda statement said his blood would not be "wasted" and that it would continue attacking the US, according to the Associated Press.

BBC News - Al-Qaeda 'confirms Osama Bin Laden dead'

Short news story but expect to see more on it.

Even more facepalm worthy due to the dimensions of the house. Wouldn't a house with multiple stories and extremely thick walls be quite suspicious? The house is close to a military base as well *facepalm*. I blame Pakistan :p

A lot of the surrounding houses were of similar sizes, although I'm not sure how many others had the big perimeter walls.