Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

Glad his dead & although he will most likely be replaced by someone else it's still a major moral victory.

Makes very little difference to the war on terror. He was the head honcho perhaps, there's millions out there who'll probably try to avenge his death.

Does anyone have a bad feeling this could aggravate the current terrorism threat level?

I don't know how to feel about this.
I don't know if I want to be happy - sure, he was a criminal and a terrorist and it was right he was killed but, like someone else has said, I am having a bad feeling about this. The terrorism level could either go down or shoot right up. People might get angry and let **** loose.
Either way, it's a start but certainly NOT a victory.

yIwJD.jpg

Well done Team America.

Why has he been (apparently) buried at sea though? Surely the ostentatious 'look at us we made the world a better place and saved your *** in world war two' yanks would want to let absolutely everyone know.

Well done Team America.

Why has he been (apparently) buried at sea though? Surely the ostentatious 'look at us we made the world a better place and saved your *** in world war two' yanks would want to let absolutely everyone know.

Islamic tradition states a body must be buried within 24 hours of death. Obviously finding a country willing to accept the remains of the worlds most wanted criminal would be difficult, so the Yanks threw him in the sea!

May he burn in the very flames of ****. I don't normally like deaths, but this guy utterly deserved it. The murdering, terrorist scum have lost a mastermind, and hopefully will implode. He deserved all he got. But I guess the downside is, his little friends will splinter and fragment all over the place. Glad he didn't die a martyr though-that would've been catastrophic. And I just wish that all this BS that the US government planned 9/11 would stop aswell. Utter ****. The mastermind behind is dead now. Just drop it.

Well done Team America.

Well perhaps, they won't want to show the body bercause people will get paranoid and go all 'omg datz not im, look at...whatever' or whatever.

Well perhaps, they won't want to show the body bercause people will get paranoid and go all 'omg datz not im, look at...whatever' or whatever.

They hung Saddam??? Is this not the same thing??

Anyway - good riddance.

Well done Team America.

Been buried at see so that there is no grave for others to turn into a shrine.

Glad he's dead because of what he is responsible for but yes, someone else will take his place and terrorist attacks will continue, so is the way of the world, unfortunately.

I don't know how to feel about this.
I don't know if I want to be happy - sure, he was a criminal and a terrorist and it was right he was killed but, like someone else has said, I am having a bad feeling about this. The terrorism level could either go down or shoot right up. People might get angry and let **** loose.
Either way, it's a start but certainly NOT a victory.

I agree. I'm glad that he's gone but worried that it could cause a lot more people to join networks and want revenge. I can't blame the American's for celebrating in the streets but if extremists see that IMO it would make them a lot more determined for revenge.

Bin Laden is dead. No point getting happy because terrorism is still out there and his death won't change a thing.