Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

As great as this sounds, with Ayman al-Zawahiri still "at large" there's still a long way to go. Would like to see the reaction towards the person who got the last shot on Bin Laden.. they'll be treated like a king now.

strange how he and hitler died the same day
and the Illuminati just loveeeeeee numbers
shame that his childhood friend George W Bush can't attend his funeral
nor any of the CIA agents that trained him and most extremists during the 80s and 90s to counter the USSR

Great news. Not just for America but for the whole world.

Unfortunately now America, and all the western countries are more prone to terrorist attacks because they want to "revenge" his death.

nor any of the CIA agents that trained him and most extremists during the 80s and 90s to counter the USSR

Not quite, Hitler killed himself on 30th April.

Hitler died on April 30th... Hide-n-seek champion of 2001-2011 died on May 1st... Hardly the same day.

How about the politicians that wage needless wars and kill hundreds of thousands of innocents?

Just something I was saying on the IRC; "Bin Laden had approved the 9/11 attacks in which nearly 3,000 people died." - Compared to George Bush's .... [To use him as an example - so many more people to use].

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Don't be such a miserable *******! He was Public Enemy #1 and is now dead. Yes - someone will probably step up but it's going to disrupt the terrorist movement with any luck.

He's public enemy number 1 - for some reason. There are others who would deserve death just as much him, and others more.

And this won't disrupt the terrorist movement imo. To think he was the mastermind behind everything is in my opinion hard to believe. If any thing this will cause alot of unrest in both the States and the Nations in which they are currently part of an invasion in.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't think he deserves to live.

Just something I was saying on the IRC; "Bin Laden had approved the 9/11 attacks in which nearly 3,000 people died." - Compared to George Bush's .... [To use him as an example - so many more people to use].

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

He's public enemy number 1 - for some reason. There are others who would deserve death just as much him, and others more.

And this won't disrupt the terrorist movement imo. To think he was the mastermind behind everything is in my opinion hard to believe. If any thing this will cause alot of unrest in both the States and the Nations in which they are currently part of an invasion in.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't think he deserves to live.

Mate, when you're dealing with fanatics, reprisals are a certainty - but that doesn't negate the fact that it was something that HAD to be done in the name of justice; the US doesn't go out of it's way to kill innocents - sometimes innocents die in so-called colleteral damage sadly, but this SOB & his evil organisation went/go out of their way to murder innocent people - that's their MO.

Better late than never, USA.

Very much needed
[video=youtube;IhnUgAaea4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/video]
He was killed with a headshot do, good work Navy Seals. Although Terrorism will still be at large and security will have to be heightened for the next few months it is still a step towards eradicating terrorism. Whenever you think of Al Queda you think of Bin Laden and so I think his death is more symbolic more than anything else. "What you gonna do when we come for you now!"

He said Bin Laden's probable successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri, was "far less charismatic and not as well respected within the organisation", according to reports from captured al-Qaeda operatives. - BBC

Surely, while there's the threat of retaliatory strikes. There's also the possibility of this the beginning of the decline of the organisation?

"okay, so we caught and killed a 54 year old man after 10 years, 2 wars, about 900,000 deaths and $1,188,263,000,000. wow good job"

lol made me laugh, but i wanna see pics.

"okay, so we caught and killed a 54 year old man after 10 years, 2 wars, about 900,000 deaths and $1,188,263,000,000. wow good job"

lol made me laugh, but i wanna see pics.

there aren't going to be pics. They killed him (boom headshot) took a DNA test to confirm it was him and the body was buried at sea to conform with Islamic practice of a burial within 24 hours and to prevent any grave becoming a shrine.

So Osama bin Laden's body has been dumped at sea.

Suppose he's going to become well accquainted with Maddie then!

there aren't going to be pics. They killed him (boom headshot) took a DNA test to confirm it was him and the body was buried at sea to conform with Islamic practice of a burial within 24 hours and to prevent any grave becoming a shrine.

but why not? if they can get a dna test, surely a pic could of been taken?

now if we can just kill Gaddafi, the world would be 10x better :)

Suddan was behead
Bin Laden was buried as sea

What's a picture going to do? They could release a picture, and conspiracy theorists can easily just claim it's a look-a-like decoy. Hence why a DNA test was done.

picture uneeded. We have the DNA test, we know it's him. Publishing a picture of a dead Bin Laden would **** Al Queda off even more. At least the Americans respected the Islamic custom and buried him at sea within 24 hours.

there is pictures circulating around Pakistani news stations of a ****** dead person believed to be Osama Bin Ladin