Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

Well, that's good news. If nothing else, we've offed a figurehead. No doubt someone will take his place in this hydra-like organisation, but we've killed someone whose hiding from us had become not just an embarrassment to us, but also a morale-booster for Al-Qaeda.

Do find it a little pathetic that the Americans find the death of someone noteworthy enough to stand around chanting "USA, USA" for though.

picture uneeded. We have the DNA test, we know it's him. Publishing a picture of a dead Bin Laden would **** Al Queda off even more. At least the Americans respected the Islamic custom and buried him at sea within 24 hours.

exactly. i mean its not they are going to invite world leaders around to come look at the body. Whatever people may thing about US and western policy, masterminded the killings of thousands right across the world; black, white, asian, muslim, christian, jewish, man woman child. So forgive me if i smile at the fact he's dead. Its not the end but it's another step in the right direction

Well, that's good news. If nothing else, we've offed a figurehead. No doubt someone will take his place in this hydra-like organisation, but we've killed someone whose hiding from us had become not just an embarrassment to us, but also a morale-booster for Al-Qaeda.

Do find it a little pathetic that the Americans find the death of someone noteworthy enough to stand around chanting "USA, USA" for though.
I'll admit I was quite happy when I heard the news this morning (I'm half American) and was singing 'America **** yeah' a fair bit. It really is finally I little bit of Justice for the 9/11 bombings but of course it won't take away the pain felt by those related to the victims (luckily I had no relatives involved)

exactly. i mean its not they are going to invite world leaders around to come look at the body. Whatever people may thing about US and western policy, masterminded the killings of thousands right across the world; black, white, asian, muslim, christian, jewish, man woman child. So forgive me if i smile at the fact he's dead. Its not the end but it's another step in the right direction

Exactly. It's obviously not the end of the terrorist threats, in fact the threat level will probably increase over the next few months due to members of Al Queda wanting revenge. But hopefully it is the start of the decline of Al Queda

Perfect timing for Obama, down on the polls and then pulls this one out. Too conveniant? Meh I dunno.

A morale for victory for the western world but it may do more harm than good. It is likely that there will be a backlash and people are being warned to avoid crowded places.

******* off the wrong people. Terrible human but there will be someone to step into his place and will be plotting revenge.

Grow a sense of humour.
I got a sense of humour, its not really funny though when you make jokes about a child that has gone missing is it.
prehaps you should grow some ******* dignity.

I'll admit I was quite happy when I heard the news this morning (I'm half American) and was singing 'America **** yeah' a fair bit. It really is finally I little bit of Justice for the 9/11 bombings but of course it won't take away the pain felt by those related to the victims (luckily I had no relatives involved)

Dunno. I feel grimly happy, but honestly I feel more sorrow. This isn't a time to be rejoicing; we just killed an evil man and revenge has been taken. However...

Perfect timing for Obama, down on the polls and then pulls this one out. Too conveniant? Meh I dunno.

A morale for victory for the western world but it may do more harm than good. It is likely that there will be a backlash and people are being warned to avoid crowded places.

******* off the wrong people. Terrible human but there will be someone to step into his place and will be plotting revenge.

^Crux of the matter. They're just going to kill more of us, we're going to kill more of them. An eye for an eye, but it's the only way we know. America and the Western World will win this war, have no doubt. Our combined resources and links will just overwhelm them. But it will be a long, hard slog, and the people dying on our side will be innocents, whereas the people dying on theirs would be happy to die for such a cause.

I think the U.K. should start deporting Muslim right now coz who know what will happen in the next couple of weeks or months

I think the U.K. should start deporting Muslim right now coz who know what will happen in the next couple of weeks or months

And I think the UK should start deporting moronic racists like you. Seems we're at an impasse.

I am sure most of the muslims in the U.K are against all this terrorism so what would deporting them do any good? It will only make this country look racist.

you're an idiot. words cannot show how much of an idiot you really are. please leave, and never return...

you're an idiot. words cannot show how much of an idiot you really are. please leave, and never return...

oh right you think Al Queda are going to take this lying down, I don't think so they'll attack anyone who part of NAO and help america with the the second Gulf War, and how I'm I idiot coz I'm speaking my mind

how many of you will be think the same as me in a months time when London is attacked again

why don't you just get off your high house for a moment and look at the bigger picture here

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the Yanks celebrating like its New Years Eve? oO) Do they not realise an even bigger **** will probably replace him and their chances of being murdered in a terrorist attack have just been increased considerably?

Tbh im not sure who are worse anymore, Muslim fanatics or American Christian fanatics. One thing i am sure of though is the whole world would be a better and safer place without either bunch.

Why has he been (apparently) buried at sea though?
[del]Because he's probably not really dead. Why would anyone believe the american government without seeing osama's body? This is the same government who blamed him for 9/11 even though anyone with some IQ knows it was an inside job. And there is plentiful evidence suggesting he was working for america anyway. They haven't been searching for him for 10 years, if he is really dead they would of killed him to stop him saying anything (as is the case in conspiracies), though why now would be a good question.

And this has done nothing to make the world safer, terrorism will sadly always exist. And as was said earlier in this thread, politicians kill more than bin laden.

Still, atleast it's a good day for sikipedia jokes.[/del]

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Admin Edit - Fixed that for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno. I feel grimly happy, but honestly I feel more sorrow. This isn't a time to be rejoicing; we just killed an evil man and revenge has been taken. However...

^Crux of the matter. They're just going to kill more of us, we're going to kill more of them. An eye for an eye, but it's the only way we know. America and the Western World will win this war, have no doubt. Our combined resources and links will just overwhelm them. But it will be a long, hard slog, and the people dying on our side will be innocents, whereas the people dying on theirs would be happy to die for such a cause.

yeah unfortunately you are right. But it is the only way to beat the extremists. They won't listen to reason. It's going to be a slow and ****** process but eventually we will come out on top. Lets hope not too many inocent people are killed.

Madridboy do you support the BNP?

I bet your favourite song is the Horst Wessel.

Idiot.

oh right how many of you right now think Al Queda are going to take this lying down, there will a **** load of blacklash here

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

yeah unfortunately you are right. But it is the only way to beat the extremists. They won't listen to reason. It's going to be a slow and ****** process but eventually we will come out on top. Lets hope not too many inocent people are killed.

Madridboy do you support the BNP?

no I don't support the British National Party, I support the Scottish National Party, its my option you don't like it when TS, I'm just looking at the bigger picture here

Because he's probably not really dead. Why would anyone believe the american government without seeing osama's body? This is the same government who blamed him for 9/11 even though anyone with some IQ knows it was an inside job. And there is plentiful evidence suggesting he was working for america anyway. They haven't been searching for him for 10 years, if he is really dead they would of killed him to stop him saying anything (as is the case in conspiracies), though why now would be a good question.

Still, atleast it's a good day for sikipedia jokes.

how much of a conspiracy theorist are you? He was buried at sea to respect Islamic customs of burying someone at sea within 24 hours after their death. Also to prevent a grave anywhere becoming a shrine. FFS why would they publish a picture of Osama's dead body. That would just **** Al Queda off even more and also wouldn't stop people like you saying 'it's obviously a fake'. Care to post this evidence proving he was working for the US? Do you also believe the moon landing was fake?

****** post of the week goes to....

are you seriously equating every muslim to being a terrorist?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Right keep the conspiracy theory **** off here, apart from the fact there is no real proof, its just insulting to relatives of those who died

Do you also believe the moon landing was fake?
I was going to reply, then saw this and realised it would be a waste of my time. You obviously just believe everything the media feeds you.