Ouija Board

TheHig

Reaction score
Anyone played one before ? anyone got any opinions thoughts, experience or any stories about them.
I find it very interesting the impact it has on people and the common perception that you can communicate with the dead or demons.
That does not actaully happen for a number of reasons but they are still interesting

Like you I have always been interested in the "paranormal side". I think Ouija boards are a psychological thing tbh. Our brains see what it wants to see, not what is physically there - if that makes sense ?

I have always been interested in using one, but something has always stopped me from actually taking part....

Don't mess around with those things, I have heard about some horrible things involved with them

Don't mess around with those things, I have heard about some horrible things involved with them

Is that the mind or board that does these things to people ?

I've played one several times, nothing happens first two times. third time it started moving but it was me moving on purpose :D.
That time we were in Croxteth Park not long after a ghost tape had been on the news for their.
Nothing ever happens when I've done it, I do believe there 100% physiological, your not unlocking any doors to the dead or anything spiritual, just your own mind.

Studies have been done were people playing a Quija board were blind folded, all results came out as jibberish proving its the users themselves either deliberately or subconsciously moving the glass

They used to sell them at toysrus, really think one of the biggest toy sellers would promote something that actually made contact with the dead? no, it plays with your mind and makes you think the "eye" is moving by itself, but your brain is unconsciously moving the "eye".

Yeah me too, my mate dropped one on her foot once, properly chipped her nail! :( Bad times.

I have no personal experience with the 'paranormal' so I can't really comment with any conviction. But I 100% believe that there is some sort of extra-terrestrial/paranormal entities out there. We just don't have the capacity to fathom these things or prove them, with the technology we've got atm. It's an interesting topic though.

That time we were in Croxteth Park not long after a ghost tape had been on the news for their.

You from Croxteth yourself mate? :)

Personally haven't ever been near one, and probably wouldn't.

Nah im cool on this.

Just yahoo answered it and im kinda freaked out, I don't wanna touch one of those things. Especially after a few supernatural experiences ive heard from friends/family.

I played " the cup game " .. and Argentinian game like the Ouija, 2 times and i always tought the guys that i played with were moving the cup

do you not watch most haunted/most haunted live on sky living channel.if so what do you think ?

do you not watch most haunted/most haunted live on sky living channel.if so what do you think ?

Terrible show. There was one time Yvette Fielding thought a ghost spat in her face, when really it was an automated air freshener XD

Most Haunted With Girls Aloud. Best show. Ever.
Aaanywaaayyy, Most religious criticism of the Ouija board has come from Christians, primarily evangelicals in the USA. In 2001 Ouija boards were burned in Alamogordo, N.M by fundamentalist groups alongside Harry Potter books as 'symbols of witchcraft'. Lolz

Did one once and told me stuff i didnt really wana know like when im going to die.
Its fake just people messing about with it and we were slightly drunk at the time, but if you believe in that kinda stuff i wouldn't recomend it incase you start getting freaked out!