Outsiders Auction Game - The Story

Start of Fifth Season

Premier League

View attachment 100270

Obi Wan Kenobi Nil & Zigic Rovers are out in front whilst at the other end of the table, new boys Al's Bumders and runners up last year Scoregasm are currently sitting in the relegation zone.

View attachment 100271

The French strikeforce of Wireless Winners have started well with 11 goals between Benzema & Belfodil.

Second Division

View attachment 100273

No Punt Intended are just edging it at the moment, closely followed by Lescott's Head.

View attachment 100274

Suarez has started brightly for Danish Butter Cookies, followed by Higuain who has already equaled the number of goals he scored last season.​

Not really the '' lets take the prem by storm!'' i was looking for lads.

Another average finish, and now I'm top in the League, my lads are going to let that slip. I predict another mid-table like finish.

It wasnt smart going for two 30+ Keepers and now my team is suffering.
We concede too many :'(

Do I even have a goal keeper anymore? :p

Abny chance I could have a screeny of my squad Tiraths?

Premier League

View attachment 101520

The holders are being closely followed by Wireless Winners & Obi Wan Kenobi Nil. It's also extremely close at the other end of the table.

View attachment 101521

The french connection of Benzema & Bedofil continues to work as both have got into double figures for Wireless Winners so far this season. Meanwhile Alexis Sanchez continues to turn heads for Al's Bumders as he continues his impressive run of performances being nomited as Man of the match 7 times.

Second Division

View attachment 101522

No Punt Intended aren't in the mood for messing around and look good to gain automatic promotion back to the top flight. Los Ríos Allstars & Lescott's Head are sitting comfortably in the promotion places.

View attachment 101523

Gonzalo Higuain is continuing his good form for No Punt Intended although is currently in second place behind Yannis Tafer of Musgrave's XI who has 17 goals in as many games.​

End of Fifth Season Update

Premier League

View attachment 101542

I like rice FC hold on to the title for the second season running after beating Obi Wan Kenobi Nil by 2 points. Wireless Winners had a poor run of form at the end of the season which saw them drop to 3rd place. Al's Bumders just managed to miss relegation with a win on the last day of the season against Scoregasm.

View attachment 101543

Mauro Zarate produced some of his best football to save Riibena FC who look to be just a team of individuals at the moment.

Second Division

View attachment 101547

As expected, No Punt Intended win the league with ease. Lescott's Head managed to marginally beat Los Ríos Allstars in the play-off final as shown below.

View attachment 101549

View attachment 101548

Yannis Tafer was on fire with 34 goals in 33 games. It was also a great season for Gonzalo Higuain who really improved his game after the dissapointment of last season.

Auction Cup

View attachment 101552

View attachment 101553

Wireless Winners played the form team of the season in a tight game which was won by Milan Badelj with a sweet volley from just outside the area.

Europa League

View attachment 101554

Zigic Rovers were the only team in both European competitions to even reach the quarter finals yet they progressed into the finals and got their hands on the Europa League trophy by beating an experience Bayern Munich team.​

4th again but Europa league winners. All in all agood season

2 Points? That's such a kick in the balls.

I ******* hate you Dunc.

Quality season. 21 points clear at the top of the division, and Higuain was a menace.

Just a shame it happened in the second division.

Also, **** those Wireless Winners for ******** me out of the cup.