Los Ríos Allstars: 6 points
Lescott's Head: 4 points
Middlesbrough > Newcastle: -2 points
Smarties: -7 points
hG BIF: -7 points​

Ohh die, sick of this stupid game now :'(

**** you Wireless Winners.

We're coming for you.

As we are around the half way point, do people want to see some screenshots of their players? I'll say a maximum of 5 players per team. Send me a PM with the names and I'll post the SS's this evening.

From the SS it looks like ive started the season well ;)

Start of Sixth Season

Premier League

View attachment 101776

Obi Wan Kenobi look to build on a few solid seasons by getting their hands on the league title. Meanwhile Riibena FC haven't started the way they would have wanted and are lying in last place.

View attachment 101777

Romelu Lukaku has been on top form for I like rice FC and deserves all his praise from the media. Croatian international Milan Badelj looks to be having something to show for his solid seasons at Wireless Winners with 7 assists for his team.

Second Division

View attachment 101778

Danish Butter Cookies have always been criticised for their awful defensive displays although with only 4 goals conceded in 11 games they have the best defence in the auction leagues.

View attachment 101779

Many scoregasm individuals are scattered around the leaderboards although Carlos Vela is leading the goalscoring chart once again with 9 goals.​

I Like Rice FTW! :D

Can I win a third league title in a row? :D

I should really be winning this league :S. Dont know how nathan is top :'(

Looks like I might make a return to the promise land.

Premier League

View attachment 102061

At the beginning of January it looked like it would be a 2 horse race between Obi Wan Kenobi Nil & Wireless Winners, who had an 8 point lead over the rest of the teams although both teams have hit bad form for the last 5 games. Now any of the top 6 have a good chance of winning the title.

View attachment 102062

Edinson Cavani, a striker not mentioned enough for Lescott's Head's liking although currently he is the most prolific scorer of the season with 13 goals in 19 matches.

Second Division

View attachment 102063

Irn Bru are currently top of the table and have a relatively comfortable 5 point lead over Danish Butter Cookies FC who look almost certain along with Scoregasm to be in the promotion places.

View attachment 102064

Carlos Vela has been inspirational for his team with 18 goals and 13 assists in 24 games. Stevan Jovetic has also put in some magnificent performances for Scoregasm, who have a lot of their club's recent success to thank him for.​

Top of the table still, though only by goal difference. I'm not hopeful of winning the League tbh.

Very happy with being second so far.

i have come like top four each season, need to work hard for that again

Glad my lads are in with a shot at the title again. Wireless Winners are my main competition as usual.