Over rated and Under Rated EPL XI

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 7K
Umm confused, is this underrated/overrated on FM? 'Cus I mean, who can possibly say who's underrated/overrated in real life? :S

Especially when you consider how subjective the whole thing is.

Real life. This is for people to say who they think is the most under rated and most over rated players. Some people seem to think injury prone means overrated (JDY with Agger and Ronan with Ledley King)

I can assure you that I can differentiate between the two. Just because you don't agree doesn't make me wrong, it's all about opinions.

OVERATED
Cech
Johnson-Ferdinand-Vidic-Cole
Walcott-Adam-Fletcher-Bale
van Persie-Defoe

UNDERATED
Al Habsi
Richards-Cahill-Samba-Assou Ekotto
Albrighton-Rodwell-Vaughan-Ethrington
Bent-Odemwengie​

I can assure you that I can differentiate between the two. Just because you don't agree doesn't make me wrong, it's all about opinions.

Ok. Why is your opinion that Agger is overrated?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

If everyone agrees that Al Habsi is underrated, is he really underrated? ;)

Over Rated

Gomes
Eboue - Boateng - Djourou - Bridge
Barry - Mancienne
Kalou - E.H Diouf - Bendtner
Owen

I went with a team that essentially is full of players who over rate themselves/capabilities.

Under Rated

Al Habsi
Zabaleta - Collins - Distin - Assou-Ekotto
Reo-Coker - Fellaini
Park - Cahill - Welbeck
Bent

Over Rated

Gomes
G.Johnson - Skrtel - Cahill - Jose Enrique
Barry - Diaby
Bendtner - Jovanovic - Vela
Kalou
Why is jovanovic over-rated? Everyone knows he is ****...

Over Rated

Gomes
Barry - Mancienne
Owen

I went with a team that essentially is full of players who over rate themselves/capabilities.

Only team I agree with across the board with the exception of Boateng.

Over Rated

Gomes
Barry - Mancienne
Owen

Wouldn't say Owen over rates his capabilities. Perfectly happy to sit on the bench every game, surely he'd be saying he deserves to be starting if he thought too much of himself.

You missed Big Sam as manager too.

I would have put in Squillaci, I'll be honest with Barry/Boateng positions my mind went blank.

At one point I think I put down a full Arsenal back 5 then scribbled it out...

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Wouldn't say Owen over rates his capabilities. Perfectly happy to sit on the bench every game, surely he'd be saying he deserves to be starting if he thought too much of himself.

You missed Big Sam as manager too.

I'm a Berbatov fan, seeing him on the bench angered me (literally angered my facial expression), I know it's probably not Owens fault but I would rather he retired. (Yeah, I said it)

Just my opinion, Sam as manager or maybe Mcleish...

I would have put in Squillaci, I'll be honest with Barry/Boateng positions my mind went blank.

At one point I think I put down a full Arsenal back 5 then scribbled it out...

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I'm a Berbatov fan, seeing him on the bench angered me (literally angered my facial expression), I know it's probably not Owens fault but I would rather he retired. (Yeah, I said it)

Just my opinion, Sam as manager or maybe Mcleish...

Would have preferred Owen left to give Welbeck a chance, but he doesn't really affect Berbatovs place. And I really like Berbatov too, still think he has a massive role to play.

Big Sam as manager with McLeish his assistant. ;)

Over Rated

Gomes
Barry - Mancienne
Owen

Only team I agree with across the board with the exception of Boateng.

Not necessarily. With the exception of Barry none of these players are over-rated. They are all **** and everyone knows they are, none get more hype than they deserve.

Not necessarily. With the exception of Barry none of these players are over-rated. They are all **** and everyone knows they are, none get more hype than they deserve.

Notice what he wrote at the bottom. These players overrate themselves, and I agree.

I did say ''I went with players who over rate themselves'' oO)

Think Barry said at last years holiday in South Africa that he has what it takes to step in and play the 'playmaker role', never liked him in an England shirt. He does a job and he normally never steps a foot wrong, too many sideways passes...

If I was doing my real over rated team I would get so much criticism/stick it wouldn't be worth it because I hold some strong opinions on some players...

Joels suggestion of Sam+Eck management super team is easily the most over hyped duo.

Last edited:
For me, Everton team is underrated. They never gets the credit they deserve.

Wont bother to post any overrated team.

And Ferdinand and Vidic overrated? Made my day..

hes an unselfish footballer ronan, you picked him to annoy me and you did a good job of it.....

Under-Rated
GK:Given
RB:Ivanovic
CB:S.Taylor
CB:Bramble
LB:Bridge
RM:Kalou
CM Ireland
CM:Carrick
LM:Malouda
ST:Rodallega
ST:Best

Might do an over-rated ream later

Who is "Scezeseny"? Is "Szczęsny" too hard to type correctly?

OVERATED

Cech
Johnson-Ferdinand-Vidic-Cole
Walcott-Adam-Fletcher-Bale
van Persie-Defoe​

UNDERATED
Al Habsi
Richards-Cahill-Samba-Assou Ekotto
Albrighton-Rodwell-Vaughan-Ethrington
Bent-Odemwengie​

Your overated team is well quite frankly a joke!!! I dis-agree with Cech, Ferdinand, Vidic, Cole, Fletcher, Bale, RVP and Defoe​

Over Rated

Gomes
Barry - Mancienne
Owen​

Id say Kalou's ratedness is proberly fair, he gets alot of bad press and alot of hopefull more than good press.​

Back