Over rated and Under Rated EPL XI

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 7K
If we consider past 5 seasons, Sagna is easily best RB in the league. He is way underrated. Dont know how people can call him overrated.

Berbatov? Reall? ****, he is not even rated by ManUtd fans..

under rated -
gk-tim howard, rb-steinsson, lb-stephen ward,cb- jagielka and james collins, cm-stylian petrov and barton, rm- coleman, lm-stephen hunt, st- doyle and pavlyuchenko

over rated -
gk-hart, rb- richards, lb- kolorov, cb- dawson and jonny evans, cm- anderson and barry, rm- walcott, lm-downing, st- carroll and dzeko

sorry for the man city heaviness in the over rated team, but thats what happens when u pay 20mill for some of those guys

how is evans and dzeko overrated? Ok,maybe dzeko but he hardly played any games and he joined in January and needs time to adapt. And its not like he didnt score or assist. He scored a few goals and i think gave like 2-3 assists(cant rmb).

For evans, so many utd fans are saying his sh*t etc. i would say his ok (not under/overrated). Performed well the past 2-3 seasons and when he lost form alot of people started saying he sucked.

And i dont think jagielka is under rated. Considering this forums always rightfully gives him credit, i'll say his ok.

Back