Friedel
Zabaleta-Aaron Hughes-Carragher(gets way too much hate on here)-Baines
Etherington-O'Hara-Lucas-Coleman
Rodallega-Bent

Over-rated
Bosingwa-Dunne-Upson-Bale
Walcott-Ramires-Meireles-Kolarov
Berbatov-Defoe

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

he cant be overrated because he isent really rated at all is he

Urm, yes he is? He's a brilliant player.

he cant be overrated because he isent really rated at all is he

He can't be rated from the last couple of seasons because he's been injured all the time and the games he has actually played have been to gain his match fitness back. Agger is a brilliant and very versatile defender, but who knows if he will ever recover from injuries again.

Under-rated.
Friedel
Rodallega-Bent

Over-rated
Berbatov-Defoe

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

your opinion, mine is that he is average at best

He can't be rated from the last couple of seasons because he's been injured all the time and the games he has actually played have been to gain his match fitness back. Agger is a brilliant and very versatile defender, but who knows if he will ever recover from injuries again.

Surely in that case the likes if bosingwa etc shouldnt be included?

Heh CJacko, you are calling Berbatov overrated, but strange, you didn't mention Torres. Over biased as always. :S

and i trust mine more obviously, plus i dont support pool which may sway you a tad

Obviously you supporting Chelsea sways you more than just one tad. (btw, I support Chelsea too, just so you don't think I'm a Liverpool fan)

Heh CJacko, you are calling Berbatov overrated, but strange, you didn't mention Torres. Over biased as always. :S

how is it biased?? and how many times have i said if i believe something i will say is whether it for or against my club. Torres dosent get any good press now days so how is he overrated? And i said we overpayed if you read on you tool

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Have I said Bosingwa should be included? And Agger is better anyway.

nah i know u didnt but others did thats all. Bosingwas first season (only fit one) he was brilliant

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Obviously you supporting Chelsea sways you more than just one tad. (btw, I support Chelsea too, just so you don't think I'm a Liverpool fan)

no because i have no allegence to Agger at all. I dont hate him nor like him.

I can't seem to form a whole XI of both. I'll have a proper think and work one out. Suffice to say Heskey appears in the underrateds. ;)

I seriously would like some of what some people are on this thread are on because it seems crazy!! RVP, Fletcher, Cole, Cech!! seriously!!

And yet...

DR: Bakary Sagna - Always seems to get good reports mainly from Arsenal fans only....Wonder why that is.... Wouldnt get into any other top team simple as that

facepalm_smiley.gif

Under-rated.
Friedel
Rodallega-Bent

Over-rated
Berbatov-Defoe

Why is Bale at LB and Kolarov at LM?

I can't seem to form a whole XI of both. I'll have a proper think and work one out. Suffice to say Heskey appears in the underrateds. ;)

And yet...

facepalm_smiley.gif

I dont see what he offers thats all, no way is he that good no chance.

how is it biased?? and how many times have i said if i believe something i will say is whether it for or against my club. Torres dosent get any good press now days so how is he overrated? And i said we overpayed if you read on you tool

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

nah i know u didnt but others did thats all. Bosingwas first season (only fit one) he was brilliant

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

no because i have no allegence to Agger at all. I dont hate him nor like him.

Why would you insult me ? Do you feel threatened by my comment ? Really hope mods won't see your comment, because you'll get infraction. And I'll say, please don't infract him.
About Berbatov, I'll just say this, he scored 14 goals more than Torres. Now what ?

One of the best 3 right backs in the league last season, no doubt.

Your opinion yes.

Why would you insult me ? Do you feel threatened by my comment ? Really hope mods won't see your comment, because you'll get infraction. And I'll say, please don't infract him.
About Berbatov, I'll just say this, he scored 14 goals more than Torres. Now what ?

I dont understand what you are rambling on about, im just laughing sorry bud.

I'd go as far as saying Sagna is the 5th best right back in the league, behind G. Johnson, Martin Kelly, Jamie Carragher, Darby.

Under-rated

Howard - Competition from Schwarzer and Jussi here but he pulled it off because he is pretty ******* good and no one talks about him.

Zab-dawg (Zabaleta) - The Zab-dawg is such a beast.

Bram-dawg (Bramble, Titus) - For being a cuddly easily-abused legend who actually had a sextastic season despite past failures.

Dissinator (Distin) - He was actually nearly as good as Jaggie last season but don't get enough credit.

Clint. (Hill) - For being an absolute animal.

Pennant - He cool.

Brunt - For being West Brom's best player, apart from the Odemnator.

Timmy (Cahill) - He's Aussie, he's cool, he scores alot, he's cool, what more do you want?

Demp-dawg (Dempsey, maybe that one didn't work so well) - He's American, wait, no, he's um, got scary eyes.

Tiote - Look into his eyes. rahhhhhh

J-Waltz (Walters) - mmmmmmm.

Under-rated

Howard - Competition from Schwarzer and Jussi here but he pulled it off because he is pretty ******* good and no one talks about him.

Zab-dawg (Zabaleta) - The Zab-dawg is such a beast.

Bram-dawg (Bramble, Titus) - For being a cuddly easily-abused legend who actually had a sextastic season despite past failures.

Dissinator (Distin) - He was actually nearly as good as Jaggie last season but don't get enough credit.

Clint. (Hill) - For being an absolute animal.

Pennant - He cool.

Brunt - For being West Brom's best player, apart from the Odemnator.

Timmy (Cahill) - He's Aussie, he's cool, he scores alot, he's cool, what more do you want?

Demp-dawg (Dempsey, maybe that one didn't work so well) - He's American, wait, no, he's um, got scary eyes.

Tiote - Look into his eyes. rahhhhhh

J-Waltz (Walters) - mmmmmmm.

This = LOL! Brilliant.

I dont think anybody can call Torres over-rated. He has been one of the best finishers of the ball ive ever seen when fit. He has had a slow start to his Chelsea career and people are calling him overrated, ridiculous!

Back