Overated Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Spud Ando
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 6K
Berbatov - There isn't a striker in the premiership I wouldn't have over him including Bendtner.

Stewart Downing truely god awful hes been *****.

Gareth Barry - Midfield Magician? My **** hes no better than any of the CM for England. Lampard Hargreaves Carrick All better than him.

Craig Bellamy extremely **** can't see why Man City the new giants buying this useless inbred.

thats it ive been thinking who else is overated for ages just got it!

david bentley - Mr my heart is at tottenham hotspurs not arsenal when he signed for them now he wouldnt be saying that now he doesnt get games **** ****!.

Talking about Gary Neville and coming from a Man United fan, I agree with Zebedee. The only good thing about him is that he is a true red devil and that's about him. Why, oh why is he the captain of United??

You just said it, because he's a true red and would die for the club. He's past his best now sadly but I still love him.

I don't know if Ibra is overrated, he's just a sulky **** who NEVER performs when its needed. He has got talent but never shows it in the CL, WC etc.

Owen was good but is ***** now, only gets picked on his rep.

I can't accept Crouch is good-he has a good record but I still think he's total *****. Carl Robinson as well. Most people wont have an opinion on him but how he always got selected for Wales was a joke, he was gash.

Has everyone forgot the biggest let down in premiership history????

Darren bent!

Craig Bellamy - 14 Million ? LOL
Gareth Barry
Antonio Valencia
Ballack
Giggs - This Season
Santa Cruz
Ledley King
Jermaine Jenas

And in the game Giovani Dos Santos is the most overrated, -10 potential ability haha

i find that valencia is good on my game.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Berbatov - There isn't a striker in the premiership I wouldn't have over him including Bendtner.

Stewart Downing truely god awful hes been *****.

Gareth Barry - Midfield Magician? My **** hes no better than any of the CM for England. Lampard Hargreaves Carrick All better than him.

Craig Bellamy extremely **** can't see why Man City the new giants buying this useless inbred.

a bit harsh on barry and downing. they havnt been that bad

In the Premier League there is alot of players who personally i don't think bring as much to the table as they are made out to, here a few of players i have thought of:

• Van Persie
  • Jamie Carragher
  • Carlton Cole
Please this is a simple chatting question, please don't take any offence if you are a fan of a player i have named, or any body who places a reply if they do. please name any player you find overated :)(H)

how can you call van persie overated!! do u even watch real football?

IRl i would say

-Emmanuel Adebayor - Hes the worst striker arsenal have ever had.
-Deco - Rubbish
-Petr Cech - I dont think hes that good as people say he is when teams bombard them with crosses he looks clueless.
-Afonso Alves - Cant hit the back of the net to save his like, what he does all he does is runs around in circles making a gun shaped thingy with his hand:|
adebayor i would say is one of the better strikers. he doesnt score as many goals but if you watch him he holds up the ball and is in involved in almost every attack!

adebayor i would say is one of the better strikers. he doesnt score as many goals but if you watch him he holds up the ball and is in involved in almost every attack!

Very true,

but thats because we'll against teams we should be hammering but when we come against someone like man utd remember in champions league? adebayor was awful waving hands everywhere look how tall he is? but yet he misses more headers than he scores

if your 6 foot 3 or whatever and miss more than you score then thats something.

when he has a good game he can be brilliant but thats every like 10 games..when your a top four battling for 4th spot you aint got time for that.

suppose so but it can also be down to the balls he is receiving

petr cech, if he was 6'1 like given or casillas here's no way he'd be a top flight keeper
nicklas bendtner
ibrahimovic
dani alves
michael owen now
victor valdes
pepe reina- outstandin goalkeeper, no way

Adebayor and Afonso Alves- Neither could hit water if they fell out of a boat!
Please Mark Hughes- dont sign either of these lumps!

petr cech, if he was 6'1 like given or casillas here's no way he'd be a top flight keeper

petr cech is the best keeper in the premier league, and the fact is, he is 6'5 so there is no point in saying 'if he was 6'1 he wouldnt be good' the point is he IS a top flight keeper, its like me saying theo walcott would be **** if he was slow.

the only keeper that is better than him is casillas (at his best) but he is not as consistant, and then there's buffon who is getting old, but still better than any premier league keeper.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

how can you call van persie overated!! do u even watch real football?

how can you support tottenham and arsenal?!

my overrtated list are:

- Ryan Giggs, why the **** did this slow bag of nothing win PFA?! 10 years ago he was top quality, now he is probably man united worst player along with Neville

- Ballack - although it pains me to say, Ballack is definately Chelsea's most overrated player, he has a quality shot and good in the air, but that's about it.

- Theo Walcott - i know you will all probably hate me for saying him, but i am not an england fan and could not care less about his hat-trick, he is very fast and has tremendous agility but that's about it, with time he will become quality but at the moment i dont think he is as good as everyone makes out.

As for the guy that said Ibrahimovic is overrated, he is the best striker in the world, dont give a toss if anyone disagrees, i watch him quite regularly, he is the biggest handful of a striker to ANY defender in the world, and his shot and creativity is out of the world.

Some people might say that, But i prefer bendtner adebayor has the swagger when he plays thinking hes the next henry but hes no way near that standard. He need to learn the offside rule aswell ive lost count how many times he get offsided a game -.-

I like prefer bendtner to adebayor anyday even though hes quite not the full package yet but he'll get thier soon enough.
Bendtner isn't overrated
He's underrated!Remember His Winner Against Tottenham Hotspuds?

Bendtner isn't overrated
He's underrated!Remember His Winner Against Tottenham Hotspuds?

...what lol

i didnt even say bendtner was overated.. lol i said id prefer bendtnerr to adebyor.

Adebayour - :-|
Bendtner - +o(
Alfonso Alves
Dirk Kuyt
Pavluychenko (spelling)
Ashley Cole

petr cech is the best keeper in the premier league, and the fact is, he is 6'5 so there is no point in saying 'if he was 6'1 he wouldnt be good' the point is he IS a top flight keeper, its like me saying theo walcott would be **** if he was slow.

the only keeper that is better than him is casillas (at his best) but he is not as consistant, and then there's buffon who is getting old, but still better than any premier league keeper.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

how can you support tottenham and arsenal?!

my overrtated list are:

- Ryan Giggs, why the **** did this slow bag of nothing win PFA?! 10 years ago he was top quality, now he is probably man united worst player along with Neville

- Ballack - although it pains me to say, Ballack is definately Chelsea's most overrated player, he has a quality shot and good in the air, but that's about it.

- Theo Walcott - i know you will all probably hate me for saying him, but i am not an england fan and could not care less about his hat-trick, he is very fast and has tremendous agility but that's about it, with time he will become quality but at the moment i dont think he is as good as everyone makes out.

As for the guy that said Ibrahimovic is overrated, he is the best striker in the world, dont give a toss if anyone disagrees, i watch him quite regularly, he is the biggest handful of a striker to ANY defender in the world, and his shot and creativity is out of the world.

mate seriously, do you watch football, petr cech has cost his country in the last 2 european championships, that against turkey last year an in 2004 against greece he came out for a corner in extra time got beat to it by dellas, and the rest is history, the guys a total liability, shay given is by a mile the best keeper in the league, the fact that every season he has been in net for newcastle they have been in the premier league and then they sell him an they get relegated, that guy kept the geordies in the league,probably got them at least 9-12 points every season, but ye casillas is the best in the world theres no doubt about that he's different class, and miles above cech,cech only has the record he does cos he has a quality defence in front of him, when he's playin for czech rep, who have a fairly average defence he gets found out

..cech is good but not best in the world hes not even number one in the premiership in my eyes.

1. Shay Given
2. VDS
3. Jussi Jaaskelainen
4. Pepe Reina
5. Petr Cech
6. Mark Schwarzer
7. Manuel Almunia
8. Tim Howard
9. Chris Kirkland
10.Robert Green

Well thats mine anyway.

1. Cech
= Reina
3. VDS

Given & Jussi are great shot stoppers but the rest of their game is pretty bad. Poor distribution, slow reading of the game, etc.

Back