• Thread starter Thread starter Spud Ando
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 6K
oh what a surprise and man united fan thinks ronaldo is class

Cristiano Ronaldo

He's *****

almost forgot about him

If you say so guys.. You two crack me up!

He is class, you don't score 42 goals in a season and win the Ballon D'Or for being *****. And he is second on the top scorer list this season, despite being out for awhile early in the season, with Anelka pipping him by scoring on the last day of the season and Ronaldo not playing.

He is absolutely brilliant and based on pure ability, any team will want him on their team, but has a ***** attitude. Big baby who throws tantrums when things don't go his way.

Last edited:
didn't say he was *****, just very overrated, i can name a few other players that are better than him.

oh what a surprise and man united fan thinks ronaldo is class
oh what a suprise danny t is being a massive *** again.

the facts are ronaldo is not ****, he is not average or decent he is ******* world class. he is underrated on the game as he rarely scores the amount of goals on fm as he does in real life.
if you check through this thread it's not only united fans who think ronaldo is better than *****. the only people who think he is ***** are mentally retarded people like you

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

didn't say he was *****, just very overrated, i can name a few other players that are better than him.
go on then. i bet you can only name one possibly just possibly two if you don't lie your *** off.

oh what a suprise danny t is being a massive *** again.

the facts are ronaldo is not ****, he is not average or decent he is ******* world class. he is underrated on the game as he rarely scores the amount of goals on fm as he does in real life.
if you check through this thread it's not only united fans who think ronaldo is better than *****. the only people who think he is ***** are mentally retarded people like you

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

go on then. i bet you can only name one possibly just possibly two if you don't lie your *** off.

no need to call me a ***, when i called someone a *** i got banned so watch your mouth, stupid man united fan.
ill say it again - i did not call him ****, idiot. I see him do fancy footwork and then fall on his **** against **** teams then against good teams he gets completely dominated by the left back.

ONLY united fans love him, everyone hates him and thinks the same as me, an overrated arrogant *****.

oh yeah the better people -
kaka
messi
ronaldinho
lampard
gerrard
robben

all of those people have a better footballing brain than ronaldo, whos brain is the size of a pea and constantly thinks "SPEED" he thinks if he makes everything he does with speed it will look good, which obviously fools stupid people, like yourself.

as for his 42 goals, well i just watched them on youtube and about 20 of them were good, including the free kicks.

Sorry mate but i don't agree with you, i rekon United are probs the best in the prem and on par with Barca. The fact is united didnt turn up against barca and they tried to play open against them which was a big mistake, over our 2 legs we had a gameplan not to concede and maybe nick a goal or 2 if the chance came along, and it worked until the last minute lol. Although i think both are a little better than us at the moment, i don't think wer that far behind. Another winger or striker and replace ballack with a player the same type as Fabragas or someone then i think we'll be there. I agree that our defence is probs the same as Uniteds and midfield is probs better but their attack is miles better atm, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Berba. Who have we got, Anelka , Drogs, Kalou? hopeless and Di Santo

seriously mate you have it all wrong, look at casillas right, his defence is pretty ****, but does not even compare to how **** the czech republic's is, yet the keeper who you say is miles above cech manages to let in 6 goals in a game against barca AT HOME and then 4 goals against liverpool. You seriously cannot say he gets found out on international duty, he plays awesome for chelsea and czech republic, the only reason he lets more goals in on international duty is because of his defence.

and how can you say given is the best in the league, how many goals has he let in since he joined man city? it averaged at a goal a game i heard, PLUS he has not kept newcastle in the premiership all these year do not talk bollocks, without that 9-12 points you were talking about they would still have finished at least 10th, it is mike ashleys fault they are relegated not the fact they sold shay given.

i aint a chelsea fan, i'm a utd fan an i think chelsea are probably just as good as utd on the 1st 11, maybe they lack a little more strength in depth, but chelsea are miles above liverpool, the only reason liverpool finished above chelsea is cos scolari messed it up at the start of the season, if hiddink was in charge all season it would have been just as close as last season between utd an chelsea, an to be honest this was probably liverpool's best cance this season they beat utd and chelsea home an away, an to be honest i cant see them doin that next season.

An to the other guy, casillas let in 4 to liverpool away an 6 to barca at home, and what, cech let in 4 at home to finland for czech republic, and correct me if i'm wrong the 2nd leg of the cl qf was 4-4 so cech let in 4 at home against liverpool, and the 1st the aurelio free kick, was terrible goalkeeping, the guys seriously overrated an, casillas has had a poor season this year all spanish journalists say that so you cant base his whole career off one season.

and the Shay Given theory if he does save 9-12 points a season then newcastle would have been down last season and 2006/2007, and also 2004/2005 so to say all these seasons that if newcastle didnt have given they would have finished mid-table is pretty inaccurate too.

I hate dani alves, i think he is useless, utter garbage, i have never met anyone so over rated by the media and people who think they know football, he is meant to be a defender and he couldnt tackle 1+1

i aint a chelsea fan, i'm a utd fan an i think chelsea are probably just as good as utd on the 1st 11, maybe they lack a little more strength in depth, but chelsea are miles above liverpool, the only reason liverpool finished above chelsea is cos scolari messed it up at the start of the season, if hiddink was in charge all season it would have been just as close as last season between utd an chelsea, an to be honest this was probably liverpool's best cance this season they beat utd and chelsea home an away, an to be honest i cant see them doin that next season.

An to the other guy, casillas let in 4 to liverpool away an 6 to barca at home, and what, cech let in 4 at home to finland for czech republic, and correct me if i'm wrong the 2nd leg of the cl qf was 4-4 so cech let in 4 at home against liverpool, and the 1st the aurelio free kick, was terrible goalkeeping, the guys seriously overrated an, casillas has had a poor season this year all spanish journalists say that so you cant base his whole career off one season.

and the Shay Given theory if he does save 9-12 points a season then newcastle would have been down last season and 2006/2007, and also 2004/2005 so to say all these seasons that if newcastle didnt have given they would have finished mid-table is pretty inaccurate too.

cech is best in the prem, i can assure you no-one will change my mind, no matter how many facts you throw at me. and dont be a hypocrite, you have just based his career on two games.

no need to call me a ***, when i called someone a *** i got banned so watch your mouth, stupid man united fan.
ill say it again - i did not call him ****, idiot. I see him do fancy footwork and then fall on his **** against **** teams then against good teams he gets completely dominated by the left back.

ONLY united fans love him, everyone hates him and thinks the same as me, an overrated arrogant *****.

kaka
messi
ronaldinho
lampard
gerrard
robben

all of those people have a better footballing brain than ronaldo, whos brain is the size of a pea and constantly thinks "SPEED" he thinks if he makes everything he does with speed it will look good, which obviously fools stupid people, like yourself.

as for his 42 goals, well i just watched them on youtube and about 20 of them were good, including the free kicks.

you come across as a massive *** in my opinion.

next thing you said is a pile of ****. he sored 2 against arsenal semi of cl, 1 in the final of cl against you and others i'm not going to bother listing.

kaka, lampard, gerrard, robben were all retarde suggestions. lampard. seriously give me a break. ronaldinho. what the **** really. why didn;t you just say beckham if your gonna be a ******. that washed up piece of **** hasn't been top quality for a while. this just seems to prove you are an idiot who watches football 3 times a year.

kaka: 16 goals this season
messi: that was the one i would agree with
ronaldinho:10 goals this season
lampard:20 goals this season
gerrard:24 goals this season
robben:8 goals this season
ronaldo:26 goals this season

it doesn't matter if people hate him it does not make him overrated, in real life people say he is one of the best players in the world which he undoubtedly is. in the game he never gets the amount og goals he does in real life making him underrated.

"all of those people have a better footballing brain than ronaldo, whos brain is the size of a pea and constantly thinks "SPEED" he thinks if he makes everything he does with speed it will look good, which obviously fools stupid people, like yourself."

YOU ARE A ******

cech is best in the prem, i can assure you no-one will change my mind, no matter how many facts you throw at me. and dont be a hypocrite, you have just based his career on two games.

na mate i aint a hypocrite. why am i, an like the guy said at the start this is just about opinions and in my opinion given is the best in the league, and i wouldnt say that if i didnt think it cos the guy plays for citeh, but also in my opinion casillas is the best i know honours dont always do justice to a players ability,cos lets be honest here darren fletcher aint better than stevie g, but his trophy case says so, but even still casillas has won 4 la ligas 2 champs leagues an 1 european championship, and he's been real madrid's 1st team keeper since the age of 18, an to me to be 1st choice keeper for probably the most high pressue team to play for in the world at 18 says to me that he's clearly somet special, like i agree cech obviously is good cos like you said he's playin for a major team, so clearly you gotta have somet about ya, but thats just my opinion

you come across as a massive *** in my opinion.

next thing you said is a pile of ****. he sored 2 against arsenal semi of cl, 1 in the final of cl against you and others i'm not going to bother listing.

kaka, lampard, gerrard, robben were all retarde suggestions. lampard. seriously give me a break. ronaldinho. what the **** really. why didn;t you just say beckham if your gonna be a ******. that washed up piece of **** hasn't been top quality for a while. this just seems to prove you are an idiot who watches football 3 times a year.

it doesn't matter if people hate him it does not make him overrated, in real life people say he is one of the best players in the world which he undoubtedly is. in the game he never gets the amount og goals he does in real life making him underrated.

"all of those people have a better footballing brain than ronaldo, whos brain is the size of a pea and constantly thinks "SPEED" he thinks if he makes everything he does with speed it will look good, which obviously fools stupid people, like yourself."

YOU ARE A ******

WOW SHUT THE **** UP YOU UNITED PIECE OF ****!!!!!!

you do not watch italian football, as i can ******* tell you absolute breast. your knowledge of the game is shocking, the response to my last paragraph was out of this world. Kaka is the best player in the world he knows the game inside out.

Oh yeah the only reason you think im a *** is because ive completely raped all of your **** comments about ronaldo. i probably watch a lot more football than you and the only football you watch is the premier league.

haha this made me ****** laugh, you seriously are clueless you idiotic ****, goals are not the point you have to proove to be the best in the world its the way you play the game, the way you help your team mates and the things you create, any half decent professional can finish into the back of the net. kaka - attacking midfielder, messi - winger, lampard - midfielder, gerrard - midfielder, robben - winger, are any of these strikers? or do their managers EVER play them as strikers? NO DICKWEED if they played as strikers i'd agree with you.

oh yeah and you are the ****** who can't even spell ****** - "retarde"

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

na mate i aint a hypocrite. why am i, an like the guy said at the start this is just about opinions and in my opinion given is the best in the league, and i wouldnt say that if i didnt think it cos the guy plays for citeh, but also in my opinion casillas is the best i know honours dont always do justice to a players ability,cos lets be honest here darren fletcher aint better than stevie g, but his trophy case says so, but even still casillas has won 4 la ligas 2 champs leagues an 1 european championship, and he's been real madrid's 1st team keeper since the age of 18, an to me to be 1st choice keeper for probably the most high pressue team to play for in the world at 18 says to me that he's clearly somet special, like i agree cech obviously is good cos like you said he's playin for a major team, so clearly you gotta have somet about ya, but thats just my opinion

mate i respect your opinion, i do think casillas is better than cech, im just saying i think cech is best in prem, i know it may seem bias and judging from my other comments about chelsea players it may look like i am bias, but it is just my opinion :) you're right about casillas, he is special, he is one of the greatest keepers of all time.

WOW SHUT THE **** UP YOU UNITED PIECE OF ****!!!!!!

you do not watch italian football, as i can ******* tell you absolute breast. your knowledge of the game is shocking, the response to my last paragraph was out of this world. Kaka is the best player in the world he knows the game inside out.

Oh yeah the only reason you think im a *** is because ive completely raped all of your **** comments about ronaldo. i probably watch a lot more football than you and the only football you watch is the premier league.

haha this made me ****** laugh, you seriously are clueless you idiotic ****, goals are not the point you have to proove to be the best in the world its the way you play the game, the way you help your team mates and the things you create, any half decent professional can finish into the back of the net. kaka - attacking midfielder, messi - winger, lampard - midfielder, gerrard - midfielder, robben - winger, are any of these strikers? or do their managers EVER play them as strikers? NO DICKWEED if they played as strikers i'd agree with you.

oh yeah and you are the ****** who can't even spell ****** - "retarde"
kaka is not the best player in the world and saying he knows the game inside out means nothing. i think ronaldo knows the game inside out. how are we going to prove that exactly you **** head.

how have you raped my comments. you've just talked bullshit and said stupid things like ronaldo just does things at speed and thinks it looks good or that he has a tiny brain. how am i supposed to respond to that. ronaldo has a normal sized brain. he does more than be fast.

goals are extremely important you **** and i realise they don't mean everything. ronaldo is not overrated at all. all you ever say is retarded things like he is not intelligent. there is a reson he scores so many goals. because he has good movement which is part of a footballers intelligence.

robben is a massive scav. gerrard plays as a second striker. messi plays as a wing forward. lampard and kaka are both extremely attacking. ronaldo occasionally plays as a striker but most often is a winger. so how is it retarded to compare the goals scored by a bunch of midfileders who are very attacking.

the last bit is so immature it's laughable. wow. i made a typing error. well done. why don't you search through this post you sad **** i'm sure their are some more then you can totally own me my pointing them out.

basically ronaldo is not overrated and is better than everyone on that list but messi. why do't you actually try making an actual argument instead of saying pointless things you can't justify.

mate shut up you're boring, all of them are better than ronaldo and do more for their team you piece of ****.

and goals aren't important when you are comparing individuals.

i guess this is your way of admitting defeat. well done. you managed to have a football arguments without making any valid points. just stating your opinion over and over again.

nice to speak to you(K)

Cristiano Ronaldo

He's *****

he's really not though is he?? let's have it right!
he's an arrogant ***** that spends most of his time sat on his **** moaning or crashing ferrari's but he's still ******* mint!

...and i'm a big blue!

danny.t Messi is the only player that could be seriously considered better than Ronaldo, though staying with the thread he's not overrated, whereas Ronaldo is underrated, slighty!

how u haven't been banned has left me in complete and utter amazement mate...

Last edited:

kaka
messi
ronaldinho
lampard
gerrard
robben

he's really not though is he?? let's have it right!
he's an arrogant ***** that spends most of his time sat on his **** moaning or crashing ferrari's but he's still ******* mint!

...and i'm a big blue!

danny.t Messi is the only player that could be seriously considered better than Ronaldo, though staying with the thread he's not overrated, whereas Ronaldo is underrated, slighty!

how u haven't been banned has left me in complete and utter amazement mate...

There you go danny.t, a non-United fan, who doesn't think he is overrated... now, you can't say everybody.

And, I wouldn't disagree with the arrogant ***** part neither..

i just can't be arsed to argue with someone who is so single minded about their team. so if this means i admit defeat so be it.

and if i get banned for any of this, it just shows that this forum is pathetic as i did not start insulting, i was called a ***, so i retaliated.

Back