He is not elite dribbler? Yes he is not, because he is the best! :D Cristiano Ronaldo Amazing Skills ( Portugal vs Ireland) 06/09/2013 - YouTube

Marcelo, Ozil were better at dribbling. His ability in very tight spaces is pretty average tbh. Watch Iniesta and Messi when they are crowded. There is a reason Ronaldo is most effective when he has a lot of space to run into, that is the reason he hates playing as a #9. Ireland? 1 game? I have watched every game of his since he came to United seeing as I am a United season ticket holder! Showing him dribbling some ***** team means nothing.

Stop the Messi v Ronaldo talk. This is for lists of Overrated/Underrated players please.

Messi is ovverated? *****. Only on fmbase.

Ronaldo should have 17 for dribbling, he is not an elite dribbler. His 'physique' that everyone keeps going on about baffles me because he still goes to ground more than Messi and is bullied off the ball more. The 13 for jumping is a ******* joke though. He has one of the best leaps I have ever seen. Possibly second to only Carlos Santillana. His composure should be nowhere near 17. This is the stats for last season

BQbghdUCUAAKKR3.png

He is not clinical and has never been a clinical player.His strengths are his pace and his ruthless positioning. He is not a left winger and his average heat map position is central and sometimes he is the highest player up the pitch! I do think that Ronaldo is sometimes unfairly looked down on, but we have to accept Messi is a genius. Messi is the best attacking player I have ever seen.

Only non bias post I've seen here which deals with facts rather than some fanboy's opinion. They're both great players, all the people throwing a strop need to chill out.

Overrated - The whole Newcastle squad
Undrrated - The whole Fulham Squad

His passing is like 12 wtf. I agree, Reus is amazing and underrated.

Heynckes once said that Muller isn't the best in terms of ability, but he is always at the right place and then right time. SO no.

As for Ronaldo. He has 17 Dribbling *****. His composure should be in 17s. SO many stats are just wrong. 13 Jumping reach, please watch ''Ronaldo tested to the limit''.

I couldn't a give a **** what Heynckes says. I've seen Muller enough times to know he's better technically than what FM has. So YES.

Ronaldo fanboys are hilarious. He's also got 17 free kick taking despite the majority of his free kicks hitting the wall or the stands.

I couldn't a give a **** what Heynckes says. I've seen Muller enough times to know he's better technically than what FM has. So YES.

Ronaldo fanboys are hilarious. He's also got 17 free kick taking despite the majority of his free kicks hitting the wall or the stands.

He has a 4% freekick conversion rate lol

LOOOL, most should be around 17. It's not hard to be tactically perfect in a style of play you've been learning since you were like 12.

Stop being so defensive towards Messi, if he was ''great'' he would look for a new challenge and not sit at Barca all his career. Ronaldo 1# Messi 2#

Are you actually serious? You can't be, because you just said Messi wasn't "great".

Scoring 91 goals in one year and breaking the record isn't "great"? Having the second most assists in Europe over 3-4 seasons aswell as scoring over a goal per game isn't "great"? Messi has outscored Ronaldo every single season since Ronaldo came to Real, except for 10/11 when they had the same amount. Messi has 79 assists over the 4 seasons before this one, Ronaldo has 47. Tell me, what makes Ronaldo the better player? Because every time someone says Ronaldo is better, they bring up his amazing stats, then someone who likes Messi brings up Messi's stats which usually are better, then the typical response from the Ronaldo fanboy is "BUT STATS DON'T MAKE HIM A GOOD PLAYER".

Last edited:
Messi is ovverated? *****. Only on fmbase.

Ronaldo should have 17 for dribbling, he is not an elite dribbler. His 'physique' that everyone keeps going on about baffles me because he still goes to ground more than Messi and is bullied off the ball more. The 13 for jumping is a ******* joke though. He has one of the best leaps I have ever seen. Possibly second to only Carlos Santillana. His composure should be nowhere near 17. This is the stats for last season

BQbghdUCUAAKKR3.png

He is not clinical and has never been a clinical player.His strengths are his pace and his ruthless positioning. He is not a left winger and his average heat map position is central and sometimes he is the highest player up the pitch! I do think that Ronaldo is sometimes unfairly looked down on, but we have to accept Messi is a genius. Messi is the best attacking player I have ever seen.

Bringing up statistics in this is like a Liverpool fan talking about ''the old days''.

Bringing up statistics in this is like a Liverpool fan talking about ''the old days''.

Bringing up last seasons statistics (FM14's attributes are based on last season as well) is like bringing up trophies won in the eighties? Jog on.

I think you're just trying to wind people up, surely you can be that stupid?

Simon Mignolet is massively underrated. Had a stormer of a season at Sunderland, and has had a great start at Liverpool. But in-game, he's awful. And so are his stats.

Overrated: Casillas, Pique
Underrated: Mignolet, Walcott, Reus

This thread is so stupid. Should change the title into "Ronaldo or Messi, whos better?" silly kids with their silly fights. Both of them are GREAT, just grow up!

Overrated: Lamela, Wilshere.
Underrated: Ribery, Walcott, Townsend (rubbish stats)

Those stats are from last year, and you discredit them instantly because they show Messi is better. You are proving my point in my post above even more.

Underrated: Mignolet, Reus (should have better attributes everywhere), Walcott (should have better technique attributes), C Ronaldo ( should have better: jumping, acceleration, dribling and less corner, bravery), J Boateng, Subotic (should have better mental attributes), Gibbs (he learned how to defend, at least he is better than previous years), Mertesacker, Ribery, Mandzukic (should have better finishing), Sturridge, Suarez, Mascherano ( he should have better heading and jumping - he learned those during last years), Podolski

Overrated: Varane ( he should become a star but it isn't yet as good as is in FM), Pique ( to high technique, passing, creativity, flair in FM), Wilshere ( he is not so fast IRL, and he don't dribble so often and good), Lamela, Sandro, Marcelo, Sneider

Agree, Wilshere is amazing on FM. Ramsey slightly underrated.

Underrated: Daniel Sturridge, Luis Suarez, Pablo Zabaleta, Sergio Aguero, Michael Carrick, Michu
Overrated: Nemanja Vidic, Nani, David De Gea, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Fabio Borini, Chamakh

Underrated: Daniel Sturridge, Luis Suarez, Pablo Zabaleta, Sergio Aguero, Michael Carrick, Michu
Overrated: Nemanja Vidic, Nani, David De Gea, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Fabio Borini, Chamakh

LOL I'm guessing you are a liverpool fan lol