Three pages of complete Messi V ronaldo BS, surprised this hasn't been closed.

Anyway..

Underrated: Sturridge, Mignolet, Reus, Subotic, Muller(Technical stats in game are horrid), Blaszcykowski, Mandzukic,
Overrated: Bale, Wilshere, Lamela(atleast compared to Reus), Varane, Mitrovic,

Based on the only football I watch and certain players in game :D

in regards to the messi, ronaldo thing both amazing but in my opinion ronaldinho is the best ever ,how ever i would say ronaldo is better than messi. 3 reasons why :
1. he proved him self internationally , in the prem and in la liga
2. he is very adaptable , you can play long ball , short passing , set piece football , counter attacking. any style of play and he will succeed.
3. the aerial ability in this era of football is very important and that alone can be a match winner.
i do remember chelsea stopping messi full stop, even koscielny during an arsenal v barca game stopped him single handedly. and ronaldo tore both teams apart at utd.

anyway ... overated players : lamela, thiago , mascherano, khedira , benzema , kagawa , oscar , dzeko , balotelli , messi
underated : ramsey , sturidge , suarez , sanchez , di maria , cazorla , reus , aguero (in terms of strenght , pace , finishing) ,micah richards

Underrated - Vurnon Anita at newcastle is fantastically consistent and versatile I would recommend him!!

Underrated: Messi (at least in terms of output, his stats still look fantastic. Ribery, Reus, Mueller, Aguero.
Overrated: Doria, Varane, Isco.

Underrated: Dante, Reus' technical attributes, Muller's technical attributes, Messi in terms of AI really - I think the first season in game, he scored 22 goals and got 11 assists. He still looks out of this world attributes wise., the entire Fulham first team, the entire Norwich City first team, Daniel Sturridge, Senad Lulic, Hernanes.

Overrated: Doria (although is tipped to be a big player in the future, he is 18 and with those attributes, he walks into pretty much any side), Varane (same as Doria, although on a much higher scale. He's great, but he's not best in the world great in-game wise), Alex de Souza (the former Fenerbache player) - have you seen those technical stats? With technicals like that, he's one of the best players in the entire game.

I can't really think of many more.

Alex De Souza is 35 so does it matter lol peter crouch is over rated he scores like 20 goals a season!! U derrated Valencia 13 tekkers 12 passing 8 composure wtf!!

Ronaldo isn't a more complete "player". He's a greater athlete. There's a difference and that difference will show when they're both mid 30's and Messi drops back into midfield and still plays at a high level and Ronaldo's performances drop off due to his athleticism waning.

You know Messi has the legs of an "old man", the reason he didn't get a contract in Argentina was because no team wanted to pay his medical cost. Many doctors say he wont play past 30.

Overrated: bale, Walcott, wilshere, giroud, whole man united squad, coutinho (I'm a Liverpool fan) David Luiz, ribery, di Maria, cabaye, hart, oscar, probably more but I can't think off top of my head

Underrated: muller, kroos, reus, hummels, dembele, huddlestone, pedro, Torres, azpillicueta, again probably more but can't think at the moment

under rated: nicolas gaitan,leigh griffiths,danny batth,harry maguire and robert snodgrass
over-rated : hart,bale,walcott,rafinha probably quite a few more tbh but cant think of them

Overrated: this Messi vs Ronaldo argument.

Not really.

I mean the problem is, every year SI adjusts their stats to finally try to make Messi better then Ronaldo (in terms of what he can produce anyway) and they fail every time. It shows you just how imperfect the match engine still is.

Not really.

I mean the problem is, every year SI adjusts their stats to finally try to make Messi better then Ronaldo (in terms of what he can produce anyway) and they fail every time. It shows you just how imperfect the match engine still is.
If you're not playing with any one of them, Messi tends to under-perform because AI Tata Martino plays him on the right wing.

If you're not playing with any one of them, Messi tends to under-perform because AI Tata Martino plays him on the right wing.

And yet, he constantly seems to win the Balon d'Or and World Player of the Year. -__-

Overrated:
Antonio Valencia
Nemanja Vidic
Shane Long
Nani

Underrated:
Luis Suarez
Marco Reus
Daniel Sturridge
Christiano Ronaldo
Simon Mignolet
Mesut Ozil
Lionel Messi

And yet, he constantly seems to win the Balon d'Or and World Player of the Year. -__-
Yeah, year after year. He amasses a good rating even if he doesn't assist or score in a match.

Overrated:
Antonio Valencia
Nemanja Vidic
Shane Long
Nani

Underrated:
Luis Suarez
Marco Reus
Daniel Sturridge
Christiano Ronaldo
Simon Mignolet
Mesut Ozil
Lionel Messi
Overrated list is way tooooo long. Btw Messi is rated fine, maybe slightly better work rate, that's all. He has most 20s, even in acceleration. I think Sturridge can perform as good as IRL without "Shoots from distance" PPM. Luis Suarez deserves a bit boost in this Feb update, I'm assuming something near Messi/Ronaldo level, he's playing on a level which has never been seen in EPL before.

Overrated:
Vidic
Valencia
Long
Lamela
Pique

Underrated:
Aguero
Suarez
Oscar
Negredo
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldo
Ramsey

Overrated:
Vidic
Valencia
Long
Lamela
Pique

Underrated:
Aguero
Suarez
Oscar
Negredo
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldo
Ramsey

OMFG Shane Long has to be the most ridiculous forward on the game. The number of times he's torn through my defenses and scored on me is ridiculous. -__-