For me, this tactic is very good at home, but fails totally away. Will try a game with counter mentallity now

For me, this tactic is very good at home, but fails totally away. Will try a game with counter mentallity now

Who are you playing as? I haven't seen a difference in home or away with the six teams that I've tried it with so far , so I'd love to try it with who you are playing as.

Who are you playing as? I haven't seen a difference in home or away with the six teams that I've tried it with so far , so I'd love to try it with who you are playing as.
I am playing with Fiorentina in the second season. I plugged in this tactic in october.

I am playing with Fiorentina in the second season. I plugged in this tactic in october.

Might have something to do with them not training in the preseason with it. I'll try it with them first season and see how it goes though!

Don't want to speak too early, as I only played two matches, but this tactic seems insanely good. Real strikers score, very objective direct play, and can't really explain it better than this for those who have not yet tried it: it's like your entire team is on steroids. Will report later.
View attachment 85381View attachment 85380

Strikers scoring for fun, first tactic on FM 17 this year capable doing that

just not true!

Going to give this a try but to say it's the only tactic to have strikers play well is an silly statement!

TFF AGGRESSOR Is pure gold to name just one!

I hope this is as fun as people are saying.

Good work!

just not true!

Going to give this a try but to say it's the only tactic to have strikers play well is an silly statement!

TFF AGGRESSOR Is pure gold to name just one!

I hope this is as fun as people are saying.

Good work!
Bro you still use agressor ?

Ok...i am using it with valencia....its a little unstable in away games...but who cares really....if i want it to win all the time i will by editor...its realistic to loose sometimes...the football and the chances and the strikers wich score a ton of goals is beast...i am loving it...thos is the best in fm17....i post screens later cause i am at work...thank u for this mate...its perfect...i use def positioning cause its already too attacking ...masterpiece...and i am happy that i play o formation which i can loose some games....realistic guys....

i was looking forward to using this tactic but unfortunately i can't get it to work for me, instead the oppositions centre backs get man of the match every game.

Bro you still use agressor ?

Sometimes. I have around 4/5 tactics that work for every team i use and that plays football i like. Aggressor defensive version is amazing for my Manchester United save. Pogba get 20+ from midfield and the strikers get 30+ each.

Sometimes. I have around 4/5 tactics that work for every team i use and that plays football i like. Aggressor defensive version is amazing for my Manchester United save. Pogba get 20+ from midfield and the strikers get 30+ each.
Omg!! i try balanced version thx for info :)