Hi Gobluth, how do you set training preseason and during the season?
And who is the corner taker?

Just a heads up. Anyone insulting other members on the site will be infracted-depending on severity.

Hi Gobluth, how do you set training preseason and during the season?
And who is the corner taker?

I just posted the training a few posts back.

I don't set a corner taker, so whoever the computer chooses to take it is good enough.

With my Arsenal test for this tactic fully fluid by start of the season.

I was 8th after 10 games, just don't see it now with this tactic.

Other forward options?

Hi, keep up the good work. :D

Do you know if altering the forward roles will have a significant effect on the performance of the tactic?

Hi, keep up the good work. :D

Do you know if altering the forward roles will have a significant effect on the performance of the tactic?

Changing them from Poachers would most definitely effect the tactic overall. I've tried a lot of different combinations and nothing worked quite as well as 2 Poachers. But, hey, give it a try, maybe you'll hit on something great ;)

GobBluthJD this tactic uses OI's or not mate?
I gonna try this tactic on my Feirense to see
Cheers for the sucess mate ;)

GobBluthJD this tactic uses OI's or not mate?
I gonna try this tactic on my Feirense to see
Cheers for the sucess mate ;)

No OIs.

You can try to add some if you want, might be interesting to see what happens...

GobBluthJD on attacking corners do you score some goals? :)

Not a bad start... ****** woodwork. Too many shots off targets but sheer attacking play is impressive, might tweak a bit to get better balance for my XI though. great stuff

View attachment 85198

Gonna try this with England.

Not a bad start... ****** woodwork. Too many shots off targets but sheer attacking play is impressive, might tweak a bit to get better balance for my XI though. great stuff

View attachment 1125882

Gonna try this with England.

Let me know how England goes - I haven't tried it with a national team yet.