Sometimes. I have around 4/5 tactics that work for every team i use and that plays football i like. Aggressor defensive version is amazing for my Manchester United save. Pogba get 20+ from midfield and the strikers get 30+ each.

on patch 17.3.2? screenshots please as i thought that tactic was dead and buried

Sometimes. I have around 4/5 tactics that work for every team i use and that plays football i like. Aggressor defensive version is amazing for my Manchester United save. Pogba get 20+ from midfield and the strikers get 30+ each.

Is this the Aggressor (Defensive version) V1 ??

Read again what i said, first tactic this year with stikers having goal per game. AGGRESSOR dont give that mate

''Strikers scoring for fun, first tactic on FM 17 this year capable doing that''

That's what you said look again at the pictures i have posted....my strikers don't have any trouble scoring! In Fact, they are having loads of 'fun'

Last edited:
Guys... back to topic please. If you want to talk about other tactics, don't do this in this thread.
It's not fair :).

Tonight I'll give it a go with Darmstadt 98 (predicted to end up 18th in the 1. Bundesliga).
Will share my results here later!

Who are you playing as?

I'm playing as Watford in 2019, I was hoping this tactic would take Deeney up another level but he just keeps having bad performances. It's unfortunate that it doesn't seem to be working for me as it looked like something i would really enjoy.

Guys... back to topic please. If you want to talk about other tactics, don't do this in this thread.
It's not fair :).

Tonight I'll give it a go with Darmstadt 98 (predicted to end up 18th in the 1. Bundesliga).
Will share my results here later!

We went off topic for like 4 or 5 posts so cool your jets, the gentleman that was replying to me and the other guy isn't even to blame he was just being nice and replying to questions. Don't start playing that pretend nice guy role and start coming with these sneak disses, you know our names next time quote us if you have the stones but more than likely you don't.

just informing how good it is ? who do u think u are ?? ******

This tactic wasn't working for me earlier but after finding two fullbacks with the "gets forward whenever possible" trait my strikers are scoring for fun

just informing how good it is ? who do u think u are ?? ******

Very aggressive these Celtic fans one accusing cheating the other being a brat must be permanently angry at being Scotland's 2nd biggest team??????????????????