GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Owls_4F9042CF-4F7C-40F5-B238-F7FABB635742

This one has proved pretty unstoppable so far with Sheffield Wednesday, Liverpool, and Barca, just for fun. Starts slow but becomes a rock when the team learns it. 442 Narrow. No OIs.

View attachment 85429

View attachment 85428

View attachment 85422

View attachment 85427

View attachment 85426

View attachment 85425

View attachment 85424

View attachment 85423

Will finish these 3 seasons and try the first team someone suggests below! But if someone else wants to try it in the meantime, that'd be great.

If I've got some time I will check it out with an team from the Bundesliga. :)

I refuse to try this tactic after seeing your result against Celtic, you must have cheated!

Trying it with Catania and Liverpool. I'd say this is the best striker tactic out there. I regularly score 3 or more goals per game.

The only down side is that you get caught on the counter sometimes and you conceade a lot from corners. I win my games 3-1, 4-1, 6-3 etc so clean sheets are kind of rare. Gobluth, have you tried changing the defensive corner tactic?

It's a great tactic. If there's a chance to get it more solid defensively, I'd say this is the diablo tactic for this year.

Yeah this is impressive, at home its incredible, mix it with a good away tactic..... would be insane

Welcome back bluth.

I'm using your FM 15 tactics(442 and counter) and they are all beautiful.Can't wait to try this, thx!

I refuse to try any tactic with SWFC connotations

Trying it with Catania and Liverpool. I'd say this is the best striker tactic out there. I regularly score 3 or more goals per game.

The only down side is that you get caught on the counter sometimes and you conceade a lot from corners. I win my games 3-1, 4-1, 6-3 etc so clean sheets are kind of rare. Gobluth, have you tried changing the defensive corner tactic?

It's a great tactic. If there's a chance to get it more solid defensively, I'd say this is the diablo tactic for this year.

I haven't looked at that honestly, since I've been winning so much :p The set pieces are definitely worth tweaking though, as that could make this one even better.