That Granada Tactic looks absolutely beautiful... and your results amazing.

Congrats for your job!

Coud you share grenada's tactic?

Thkx

Well, I've been trying 3 different versions for smaller teams/away games, and all 3 are off to great starts and performing way better than expected. I'm using the tactics for every game, home and away. Will finish the seasons and post all 3 or the best one, but here's a sneak peek.

Koln: Media prediction of 11th, currently 1st. This one is a counter and structured version of the original.
View attachment 1126116

View attachment 1126117

Watford:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid one, keeps the poachers and midfield, and changes up the defenders a lot.
View attachment 1126118

View attachment 1126119

Grenada:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid, keeps most of the original, but moves the AMC to a MC and tweaks team instructions and set pieces a bit.
View attachment 1126120

View attachment 1126121

you stole from others tactics and you twerk it...ccccc(6)

Evening guys,those tactics looks amazing and ill enjoy to test them,but,i really need help about training,never saw there in post best training to use. Did assistant make trainings or manual and which are best? Ty in advance.

Gobbluth fo you play games mate or are they instant result ? Which ever they look top quality

Evening guys,those tactics looks amazing and ill enjoy to test them,but,i really need help about training,never saw there in post best training to use. Did assistant make trainings or manual and which are best? Ty in advance.

Training was on the OP. I do this View attachment 84911 until tactics are full. Then I change match prep to att. set pieces, but other people do different things and still get results, so I'm not sure how much training actually matters.

Im using the watford tactic and found myself picking up a lot of yellows so i took off "Get stuck in" and Its working great!

In my second round of testing, Watford tactic is performing the best. Media prediction of 18, currently one point off first.

"Watford" is looking very good. My problem with using this for an away tactic is that my squad has a lot of depth in midfielders, not so much with central defenders. So to get the best out of my squad and keep people happy I think the Granada one suits the squad better.

Looking forward to finally having the time to test "Granada" tonight.

Cheers!

First of all GobBluthJD thanks for sharing this new version, i really enjoy starting EPL with underdogs. Going to try watford version on my Bournemouth save. I don't play with instant result is this tactic only working great with it?

Cheers

First of all GobBluthJD thanks for sharing this new version, i really enjoy starting EPL with underdogs. Going to try watford version on my Bournemouth save. I don't play with instant result is this tactic only working great with it?

Cheers

No idea how it works if you're watching every game, sorry! (H)

@gobbluthjd what version would you recommend for sampdoria?

Last edited: