Oxford United, The Climb To Success

I will do end of season report when i get to the end of season :)

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

well done

thankyou :) now i got a tough league two... :(

The board have claimed that the Finances of The club are Insecure and are considering Bayliss' Position at the club.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

with a shocked reackon, Bayliss claimed "Why is it me to be punished? I have stuck with my Budgets, and yet I am still looking like I am under fire... I gained promotion 1st try and and hoping for a promotion push in my 2nd season... I hope teams may be hiring..."

Thats what i thought, i mean the signings i have made have proven to be good.. Wallace, Fox, Stephens, and i have some frees aswell... but yet the teams going under... any ideas?

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

**** Bayliss Extendeds Contract ****

After a tough week of negotiations, Bayliss has finally agreed to an extention which seed him staying untill the end of the 11/12 season

This news just came in from a delighted chairman

Bayliss's 1st task is to get the club out of its financial troubles.

Financial Woes

As we all know, the success of a good football club is to have te financial support that is required to run the club..

this is my finances, they are not as bad as i thought but not exactly healthy...

Financial Update

The club has successfully been pulled out of the red zone

Pre season Transers

It has been an eventful transfer window so far. Losing Deering to Luton and other players that played a part in the promotion, Bayliss had alot to work on. Seeing as the club was in financial trouble the club has only made 4 new signings, all on free transfers

Lol, i decded to get him after what you said about him

Pre - season fixture results to come up in 20 mins

As this is the pre season i am only putting up a screenshot of the results, as i feel that pre season isnt important.

Good luck, mate. I also took the reigns at Oxford at the start of the game. I'm currently in the Championship in January 2017, about 10 points out of relegation. A lot of it has been pure luck.

Last edited: