paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

Na ovu control verziju...
3 season so far and i'm in the half final of europa league with dinamo, i think i would manage a ok result the previou season but look how my champions league group looked like
2 sezone koristim u prvoj mprejebena skpina u ligi prvaka a u ovo j sad sam u polufinalu lige uefe
a prvenstvo i kup osvojim od sale svake godine i da neigram pola utakmica neko asistent

Ma znam to za kup i prvenstvo bude lagano možda poslije bude malo teže kad ojača liga,ali sve u svemu odlični rezultati!

Ma znam to za kup i prvenstvo bude lagano možda poslije bude malo teže kad ojača liga,ali sve u svemu odlični rezultati!

ja sam ima save u 2020 i ne bude bas teze, samo sto ono Slaven Belupo potrosi 3 4mil na nekog igraca al opet je to sve druga liga za mene

this tactic is really good!

have used in the second season of Dinamo Zagreb and managed to win Europa League, with some key signings of course...

personally, i think the "control" tactic is better, players do not tire that much and defensively it's much more solid, also player ratings are 99% of the time at first five minutes of every match around 6.8 or 6.9 for everyone, and gradually go higher...

i have lost with the control tactic of course, especially in european matches, but managed to crawl back in second leg matches... overload tactic is also good, but now i use it only to catch up result, but i think it is too risky anyways...

think the key to this tactic being rock solid is good team talk and high condition of players, if they go into the match prepared and motivated they will not slip in the first 15min and get beaten by benfica 4:0 in champs league (H)(H)(H)

in the domestic league cup i have won almost every game, someting like a couple of draws and one lost in the cup semifinal 1:0 against Hajduk.

also - i think it works rather well when instead of two MC's you use ML and MR, at least one of those position instead of MC's, when you ran out of MC in the squad... the tactic works well that way too..

I play a 4-1-2-1-2 so i gave this a go and in my first match

Lost 5-0.

My worst defeat in my entire career

That tactic is absolutely wonderfull however. Within 30 minutes i had 3 CCC - all missed horribly of course.

The final stats were 5CCC for me 1 for them (penalty) 16 total shots for them 9 long shots 6 on target.
Posession 56-54 for them.

The conclusion is - good tactic for top teams, stay away if your team is championship or league level like mine. If my strikers were any good I would have been 3-0 or 2-0 by halftime and cruising.

Instead 5-0 humiliation, all players **** tired all 60% or below. I'll try again when my team is better.

Again, not bashing your tactic it does what you said - lot's of CCCs, just not for average teams.

Edit:

Just for fun I reloaded the same game and won 6-2.
Used the overload tactic in the first half 4-0 and control in the second 2-2

It seems that what I thought was true - this time my team put away their chances and 30 mins in we were up 4-0

Your set pieces are excellent as well - scored 5 of the goals from set pieces.

Last edited:
I play a 4-1-2-1-2 so i gave this a go and in my first match

Lost 5-0.

My worst defeat in my entire career

That tactic is absolutely wonderfull however. Within 30 minutes i had 3 CCC - all missed horribly of course.

The final stats were 5CCC for me 1 for them (penalty) 16 total shots for them 9 long shots 6 on target.
Posession 56-54 for them.

The conclusion is - good tactic for top teams, stay away if your team is championship or league level like mine. If my strikers were any good I would have been 3-0 or 2-0 by halftime and cruising.

Instead 5-0 humiliation, all players **** tired all 60% or below. I'll try again when my team is better.

Again, not bashing your tactic it does what you said - lot's of CCCs, just not for average teams.

Edit:

Just for fun I reloaded the same game and won 6-2.
Used the overload tactic in the first half 4-0 and control in the second 2-2

It seems that what I thought was true - this time my team put away their chances and 30 mins in we were up 4-0

Your set pieces are excellent as well - scored 5 of the goals from set pieces.

thanks for the feedback
hope u played a few more games then 1 with it

thanks for the feedback
hope u played a few more games then 1 with it

I'm going to learn it up to fluid then try again. I think I'll use it when i'm chasing a game as it seems really effective in creating chances.

just managed to lost on penalties in supercup against man u with dinamo.

lol :)

though i have been using it for a year now, it's still feels weird to be on par with much much better teams!

just managed to lost on penalties in supercup against man u with dinamo.

lol :)

though i have been using it for a year now, it's still feels weird to be on par with much much better teams!

glad its doing such a good job for your team

you've changed something to the tactic paetoja?

if you mean the control yes there were some changes
different player roles
individual things on most players are changed, to play a more safe style
lets say teh overload is some terorist killing ppl cuz he goes all out does whatever
and the control is more like jack the ripper slow precise but still as efficent as the previous one but safer lol

Awesome tactic. Used the original for 2 seasons and recently updated with the newest and it's working perfectly. I have one concern, however; My Complete Forward is simply not scoring at all. I changed his role back to Advanced Forward a la the original tactic, but he is still underperforming. Normally I'd be worried, but my Defensive Forward is scoring like a machine and covering his ***. Any ideas?

CF:
il3vyI.png

DF:
il2A5U.png

Awesome tactic. Used the original for 2 seasons and recently updated with the newest and it's working perfectly. I have one concern, however; My Complete Forward is simply not scoring at all. I changed his role back to Advanced Forward a la the original tactic, but he is still underperforming. Normally I'd be worried, but my Defensive Forward is scoring like a machine and covering his ***. Any ideas?

CF:
il3vyI.png

DF:
il2A5U.png

could you reupload the pics so i see what kind of striker ur complete is??
after that i could think of something
my Complete is scoring fine, not as much as the defensive tho but i tend to use someone with good long shots like this guy
and whats the statistics of the player you use in th AMC position?

Can you change the role of the defensive striker?
i'm doing a new tactics which is more attacking and agressive and the strikers will be a complete and advance forward
btw anyone interested in testing it??
these are the 2 matches i played with it
i would normally do the testing myself but i'm busy all month with A LOT of issues, nothing good tho

Last edited:
i'm doing a new tactics which is more attacking and agressive and the strikers will be a complete and advance forward
btw anyone interested in testing it??
these are the 2 matches i played with it
i would normally do the testing myself but i'm busy all month with A LOT of issues, nothing good tho

ok, where can I download the tactic?

what training shecdule should i put lukaku on? khumalo or creative forward?