paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

I've been using this and I am dominitating Europe and England with Liverpool. I always play with Overload on and got an average of 3.2 goals per game. You, sir, are a genius.

Where can I get your training schedules ? Someone posted on this thread what training schedule Lakuku should be on ( I have him ) and you recommended something, im assuming your own.

I have no idea how to make individual schedules and etc so all my players are on basic schedules.. would really appreciate it if i can get urs :D

Where can I get your training schedules ? Someone posted on this thread what training schedule Lakuku should be on ( I have him ) and you recommended something, im assuming your own.

I have no idea how to make individual schedules and etc so all my players are on basic schedules.. would really appreciate it if i can get urs :D

i added an extra winger and inside forward schedule incase some decide to tweak
and khumalo is the poacher schedule and kovacic is AMC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6H7TCAC

for Lukaku i would use the creative forward training

Last edited:
i added an extra winger and inside forward schedule incase some decide to tweak
and khumalo is the poacher schedule and kovacic is AMC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6H7TCAC

for Lukaku i would use the creative forward tactic

Thanks alot mate. Im playing Caroll and Ze Eduardo atm. Going to switch between them and Suarez and Abel Hernandez and Lakuku. Got a pretty good attack to work with the new control tactic which i've decided to try.Got a mass amount of games coming up due to being in all competetions and players are getting tired pretty quick and not recovering.

Also what did you experience with corners/fk's etc ? 73 goals this season and not one from a corner or a fk ( cross in the box ) Either the cross is nowhere near my players or too near the gk. And i'm really poor at setting them up, id probably messing it up even more. :/

Some good tall people i've got are Agger,Caroll and Kjaer. Got Carrager but he's past his best in the air now i think. Any advice on how to get the best use out of corners ?

Thanks alot mate. Im playing Caroll and Ze Eduardo atm. Going to switch between them and Suarez and Abel Hernandez and Lakuku. Got a pretty good attack to work with the new control tactic which i've decided to try.Got a mass amount of games coming up due to being in all competetions and players are getting tired pretty quick and not recovering.

Also what did you experience with corners/fk's etc ? 73 goals this season and not one from a corner or a fk ( cross in the box ) Either the cross is nowhere near my players or too near the gk. And i'm really poor at setting them up, id probably messing it up even more. :/

Some good tall people i've got are Agger,Caroll and Kjaer. Got Carrager but he's past his best in the air now i think. Any advice on how to get the best use out of corners ?

i thought i set up the set pieces in that one
try setting corners to far post, one player attacking far post one near post one challenege keeper that works for me
as for FK set it to cross center
tall ppl aren't enough u got to have a good Corner or freekick taker i had this amazing regen one who had freekicks and corners like 15 or so but 17 and 18 on creativity decisions technique and anticipation and he delievered from set pieces unbelieveble well

i think he had over 50 assists one season

Last edited:
i thought i set up the set pieces in that one
try setting corners to far post, one player attacking far post one near post one challenege keeper that works for me
as for FK set it to cross center
tall ppl aren't enough u got to have a good Corner or freekick taker i had this amazing regen one who had freekicks and corners like 15 or so but 17 and 18 on creativity decisions technique and anticipation and he delievered from set pieces unbelieveble well

i think he had over 50 assists one season

Wow you're getting some good regens, I cant find any decent one's atm. Only 2 years in but still.

Ill try that corner and set peice thing, see if it works.

Also that player, Denden ? I think his name is .. you posted his stats on this page up abit .. is he a regen or is he in the game ? I tried looking for him because he looks beastly but couldnt find him. Do you need to uploads a certain league ?

Wow you're getting some good regens, I cant find any decent one's atm. Only 2 years in but still.

Ill try that corner and set peice thing, see if it works.

Also that player, Denden ? I think his name is .. you posted his stats on this page up abit .. is he a regen or is he in the game ? I tried looking for him because he looks beastly but couldnt find him. Do you need to uploads a certain league ?

just scout africa u will find lots of them
i got like 5 scouts in africa and 3 in south america
Denden is a regen i found in Tunisia
i think one of the biggest reason i find such good regens is that i know what scout reports really mean cuz i calculated some stuff and it turns out every half golden star of potential means ur player can improve mostly everything by 1 so if you find a player with a few silver stars CA and 2.5 golden stars potential that means he can improve everything by 5 or if u train him right some stats 6, 7 like passing for a mid or finishig for a striker
i often see ppl complain how they only got players with 3 star potential that don't realise if you have a player with 160 or 170 CA that 3 stars mean he will be around that PA or so
Denden was also 3 star when i found him well 1.5 star current and 3star potential
he improven most by 1 got a star yet to go or will improve by 2 most stats
i think u will agree that hes a good player something u would expect ur scout to say 4 or higher potential

Yeah definitely a great player for 6k a week wages. Most players with those stats cost 20m+ and are on 100k + week

Yeah definitely a great player for 6k a week wages. Most players with those stats cost 20m+ and are on 100k + week

he was under a million like 800k
i think i scouted him like 6 7 times during 6 months

This result was with using your new "control" tactic. Got to say, you can't argue with results. The Away leg at the Nou camp was played with your first one and I was still happy with 3-3 but 4-0 at home vs Barca is quite incredible :p

This result was with using your new "control" tactic. Got to say, you can't argue with results. The Away leg at the Nou camp was played with your first one and I was still happy with 3-3 but 4-0 at home vs Barca is quite incredible :p

and Xavi scoring a own goal is priceless hehe
yeah the control tactics ismuch better defensively then the overload one, offensively there ain't a big difference between them
glad it works for you

Overload works well for me with arsenal but in the first 15th league games i made some wrong steps...some matches the tactic is just godly but when your players miss 7-8CCC's /game...you dont have to blame the the tactic.I like it very much.The control tactic is still in the match preparation.My players have to learn it first and the we will see how it goes.I suppose you recomand the control tactic for more important games against good teams, right?

Overload works well for me with arsenal but in the first 15th league games i made some wrong steps...some matches the tactic is just godly but when your players miss 7-8CCC's /game...you dont have to blame the the tactic.I like it very much.The control tactic is still in the match preparation.My players have to learn it first and the we will see how it goes.I suppose you recomand the control tactic for more important games against good teams, right?

yeah because its better defensivly, and offensively should be similar to overload when it comes to creating CCCs

could you reupload the pics so i see what kind of striker ur complete is??
after that i could think of something
my Complete is scoring fine, not as much as the defensive tho but i tend to use someone with good long shots like this guy
and whats the statistics of the player you use in th AMC position?

Complete:

ThiagoProfile_Attributes.png

Defensive:

CristianTiboniProfile_Attributes.png

AMC:

dgarIvnPachecoProfile_Attributes.png

As you can see my complete has 0!!! league goals, but is an assist machine. My AMC/DF are absolutely insane though.

Complete:

ThiagoProfile_Attributes.png

Defensive:

CristianTiboniProfile_Attributes.png

AMC:

dgarIvnPachecoProfile_Attributes.png

As you can see my complete has 0!!! league goals, but is an assist machine. My AMC/DF are absolutely insane though.

yep the AMC is just want i intended,to be the best man
hmmm for the complete forward try setting his mentality higher, long shots ot sometimes
and teach him the PPM beats offside trap

yep the AMC is just want i intended,to be the best man
hmmm for the complete forward try setting his mentality higher, long shots ot sometimes
and teach him the PPM beats offside trap

Thanks! Will do. I've been trying to teach my complete good PPMs for awhile, but he doesn't think "Places shots", "Shoots with power", or "Beats offside trap" will improve his game :mad:.

Thanks! Will do. I've been trying to teach my complete good PPMs for awhile, but he doesn't think "Places shots", "Shoots with power", or "Beats offside trap" will improve his game :mad:.

i think u need to improve his technique for the shooting
and idk why he refuses the offside trap thing