Serie A: Matchday 3

Chievo 0 - 3 U.S Palermo
From Marcantonio Bentegodi, Verona, Att:- 14679
Pastore (pen 39, pen 90+4), Galeano (62))
116359_news.jpg

Before
Palermo had a stunning start to the season, and there was no reason for it to stop.

After
Palermo played like champions today. They were self assured but it did take a penalty to give Palermo the lead, which Pastore scored with ease.
In the second half, Galeano scored a lovely header after a Pastore cross and deep into injury time, Pastore blasted another penalty home. 3-0 to Palermo, who dominated the game. Chievo showed nothing

AEK Athens coach hates Mr Drezzy

manolo-jimenez.jpg

In the pre game press conference, Manolo Jimenez of AEK Athens, has told the press that he was not a fan of Mr Drezzy, and he would not be speaking to him before, during or after the match.
Mr Drezzy was quoted saying that Jimenez was a sour little man, and off the record, called him a *****

UEFA Champions League Groud C

AEK Athens 0 - 3 U.S Palermo
From OAKA Spyros Louis, Athens, Att:- 26157
Hernandez (76), Bovo (83, 86)
200px-Cesare_Bovo.jpg

Before
Mr Drezzy knew Palermo had to win today, if they were to stand any chance of qualifying, AEK were the easiest team to beat in the group, and these is a great possibility that they could lose to Atletico and Chelsea.

After
Not alot happened in this match, AEK were content on defending whilst Palermo couldn't come up with anything in the final third. And when Hernandez's goal on 74 minutes was rued out for offside, it seemed as if it wouldn't be Palermo's night. But a through ball by Pastore, who had been playing awesome all season, put Hernandez one on one with the keeper, which he smashed into the bottom left corner.
And then, Bovo, who was called in to replace the suspended Galeano, scored two bullet headers in the space of 3 minutes to give Palermo a brilliant 3-0 win.

Pastore Commits future

javier_pastore.jpg

Javier Pastore has today signed a 5 year contract extension, ending speculation that he will be joining Real Madrid in January.
Pastore's agent had been in contact with Real Madrid and Chelsea, but Pastore said he wanted to stay in Italy. He has since sacked his agent

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

lol, is any one actually reading this?

Serie A: Matchday 4

U.S Palermo 4 - 2 Udinese
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 35019
Llorente (10), Lukaku (17), Hernandez (60), Sakho (75)

Inler (19), Asamoah (80)
Fernando+Muslera+Abel+Hernandez+Citta+di+Palermo+lBCnOnFAG58l.jpg

Before
Palermo still had a bitter taste in their mouths after being thrashed 5-0 against Udinese at the end of last season, so they wanted to avenge that defeat.

After
Palermo were in fine form where as Udinese were terrible, and after this defeat, they find them selves second from bottom of the table. Llorente, Lukaku and Hernandez all continued their fine scoring runs whilst Sakho scored his first Serie A goal for the club.

Just caught up buddy, was just reading the English league results Tottenham winning Arsenal 9th, fantastic!!! And congrats on Serie A win, some fantastic signings hope you can make it consecutive Serie A Titles!!

Just caught up buddy, was just reading the English league results Tottenham winning Arsenal 9th, fantastic!!! And congrats on Serie A win, some fantastic signings hope you can make it consecutive Serie A Titles!!

yeah, some surprises in England this year. Plus Bordeaux got relegated in France, awesome

yeah, some surprises in England this year. Plus Bordeaux got relegated in France, awesome

Haha that is class, I ignored the French League as have little interest but that is surprising :)

Good update :)

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Ooh, if it is accepted will you follow my new story as i am frankly doing **** on my Betis one ? :p

Breaking News from Fiorentina

sinisa-mihajlovic.jpg

Before their match with Palermo, Sinisa Mihajlovic has today said that his hatred for Mr Drezzy is so pure that he has to tell the world that Mr Drezzy is Gay.
But Mr Drezzy hit back immediately, saying that he wasn't gay. If any one was gay, it was Mihajlovic, who had taken his side on a pre season tour of America's West Coast, where Mr Drezzy said that Mihajlovic had spent most of his time in a Sauna in San Francisco. Mr Drezzy added that he wouldn't be surprised if you found Sinisa touring Brighton in the next pre season

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Haha that is class, I ignored the French League as have little interest but that is surprising :)

haha, when i finished typing it, i thought why? lol.....Mind you, Dortmund nearly got relegated in Germany too

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Good update :)

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Ooh, if it is accepted will you follow my new story as i am frankly doing **** on my Betis one ? :p

Yeah, ill follow, who you managing?

Serie A: Matchday 5

Fiorentina 1 - 3 U.S Palermo
From Artemio Franchi, Florence Att:- 28342
Mutu (54)
Piatti (21, 33), Kadlec (70)
832009121729b.jpg

Before
Fiorentina were on a good run at the start of the season and Mr Drezzy knew if they beat his Palermo side today, then Fiorentina's manager wouldn't keep his mouth shut. Palermo had to shut it for him.

After
Fiorentina looked good today, and done a brilliant job of keeping Palermo's powerful forwards at bay, the only thing that they couldn't control was the pace of Piatti, who scored two fantastic individual goals.
When Mutu pulled a goal back in the second half, Mr Drezzy introduced Kadlec, another fast forward. And it payed off, because on 70 minutes, he weaved his way through the defence and scored. 3-1 to Palermo

Last edited:
Serie A: Matchday 6

U.S Palermo 1 - 0 Sampdoria
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 36822
Bovo (21)
19-palermo-vs-sampdoria-027.jpg

Before
Sampdoria had a bad start to the season, and Palermo thought this one would be easy

After
Palermo were extremely lucky today, Sampdoria out played them. It took a Bovo header to give Palermo the win, but again, Sampdoria were the much better side

Haha love the gay bashing post!!! Keep up the story buddy brilliant :D

UEFA Champions League Group C

U.S Palermo 1 - 1 Chelsea
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 36822
Llorente (26)
Torres (87)
Fernando_Torres_1850313c.jpg

Before
Palermo were playing well and Chelsea had already lost to Atletico Madrid, at Stamford Bridge

After
Chelsea Dominated the first half, hitting the bar and David DeGea was crucial in goal for Palermo, and it came as a surprise when Palermo went into the break 1-0 up, thanks to a stunning 20 yard shot from Llorente.
But Chelsea were faultless in the second half, and again, Palermo found it hard to create chances. But as Palermo looked to keep a clean sheet, Torres broke through the defence, scoring a priceless goal for Chelsea. Palermo were lucky to get away with a point

Last edited:
Galeano Out for 4 weeks

o_independiente_leonel_galeano-2104118.jpg

It has been confirmed that Leonel Galeano will be out for up to 4 weeks, as he suffered fractured ribs in Palermo's Group C Champions League match against Chelsea

Great story mate!! I checked it a couple of days ago you when it started you have had a busy weekend.
Great signings for your 2nd season..
Good to see Stoke winning a trophy too.
Could you not get Gourcuff from Bordeaux if relegate?

Gourcuff went straight to Lyon, and they wanted €40 Million for him lol

Serie A: Matchday 7

Roma 0 - 1U.S Palermo
From Olimpico, Rome, Att:- 43153
Llorente (15))
a_sept_palermo_roma.jpg

Before
Palermo returned to Rome, the scene were they were slaughtered last year.

After
A very tight game in which both sides battled to control midfield, but no one could get the upper hand. On 15 minutes, Llorente shot from 5 yards out, blasting the ball into the top of the net. It was a messy goal, much like this game. Roma only had one serious chance, and a last ditch tackle from Bovo stopped them from scoring. A Narrow win for Palermo today