I am Maximus Aurilious

Gladiator%2528movie_wallpaper_pictures_photo_pics_poster%2529%2528300510173418%2529il_gladiatore_7.jpg

A victorious Mr Drezzy was delighted after his side managed to sneak a win in Rome. He compared it to Maximus Aurilious's glorious return to Rome, when he defeated his enemies. In truth, it was a terrible match which no side should be proud of

Serie A: Matchday 8

U.S Palermo 2 - 1 Inter Milan
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 36109
Sakho (38), Lukaku (41)
Sneijder (33)
Citta+di+Palermo+v+FC+Inter+Milan+Serie+VqeYVTDjlSRm.jpg

Before
If Palermo were going to be more then a flash in the pan, then they needed to beat the top teams..

After
Inter will be kicking them selves after this match, because they had the most clear chances but they kept wasting them.
Things started well for Inter, with Sneijder scoring a free kick on 33 minutes. But Palermo were soon level when Sakho headed home a Pastore corner. Then, a few minutes later, Piatti broke with Lukaku, with only the goal keeper between them. Piatti knocked the ball across and Lukaku planted the ball into the net.
In the second half, Inter Milan hit the bar 3 times, but as soon as Chivu was sent off for a second yellow, Palermo regained control and held on for a priceless win

UEFA Champions League Group C

Atletico Madrid 2 -5 U.S Palermo
From Vicente Calderon, Madrid, Att:- 52109
Forlan (27), Godin (82)
Llorente (1, 24), Pastore (6 ), Asenjo (OG 57), Piatti (64)
folr.jpg

Before
Palermo had a very difficult game against Atletico today, and they were hoping for a draw.

After
What a game for Palermo, two early goals set them on their way and stunned Atletico.
Llorente scored a lovely chipped effort after only 23 seconds, whilst Pastore curled in a delightful shot on 6 minutes. Llorente added his second of the night on 24 minutes.
Diego Forlan did pull one back, shooting across DeGea, on 27 minutes, to give Atletico some hope. But Asenjo fumbled into his own net, giving Palerma their 4th of the night. 4-1.
On 64 minutes, Piatti ended a 40 yard darting run with an amazing goal. 5-1 to Palermo. Diego Godin pulled one back but it was too late, Palermo win 5-2

Tearing up this season buddy! excellent result against chelsea and inter milan :) as well as atheltico! keep up the efforts! some really good reads!

Tearing up this season buddy! excellent result against chelsea and inter milan :) as well as atheltico! keep up the efforts! some really good reads!

thanks man. Yeah, My 3 new signings seem to have settled in really well

Serie A: Matchday 9

U.S Palermo 3 - 1 Napoli
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 34378
Llorente (72), Abel Hernandez (76), Cannavaro (OG 90+3)
Cavani (88)
palermonapoli.jpg

Before
Palermo hosted Napoli today, and Palermo had a good record at home against them, but Napoli were looking to avenge the Super Cup Defeat

After
Both teams were very tentative going forward today, but when Llorente headed home on 72, the shackles seemed to have been let lose on both teams. It was back and forth, with substitute Abel Hernandez blasting home the second goal. He'd only been on 1 minute, replacing the Injured Hazard.
Ex Palermo man Cavani pulled one back for Napoli on 88 minutes, and they came close to a equaliser when they hit the bar, but At the death, Cannavaro headed into his own goal, giving Palermo a 3-1 victory.

Catania Sack Simeone

Calcio+Catania.jpg

After Catania confirmed the departure of Diego Simeone, Diego had some harsh words for Palermo manager, Mr Drezzy.
Diego Simeone angrily told reporters that he lost his job because Mr Drezzy had infected the league with his bullshit!
When asked to comment, Mr Drezzy just replied...."I have a job to do.....Get what i mean by that? I STILL have a job...ha"

Serie A: Matchday 10

Cagliari 1 - 4 U.S Palermo
From Sant'Elia, Cagliari, Att:- 12103
Conti (38)
Llorente (23, 90), Kadlec (83), Lukaku (87)
Cagliari+Calcio+v+Citta+di+Palermo+Serie+QggMF_xoFHKs.jpg

Before
Palermo were on a brilliant run, and they knew they could continue it against a struggling Cagliari.

After
The game was very stale, there was no excitement, even when Llorente scored on 23 minutes. But Cagliari equalised on 38 minutes, and set out to defend. When Cagliari had a man sent off on 72 minutes, Palermo took the game by the scruff of the neck with Kadlec scoring with just 7 minutes to go. Lukaku added to Cagliari's misery when he headed home on 87 minutes. And then the fabulous Llorente added his second and Palermo's 4th on 90 minutes. Palermo win 4-1

UEFA Champions League Group C

U.S Palermo 3 - 2 Atletico Madrid
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 34523
Lukaku (2), Llorente (53), Bovo (83)
Aguero (15, 67)
1232217666_07.jpg

Before
Atletico were playing very well, Palermo had it all to do in this game, but 3 points would take them to an unlikely Qualification from Group C

After
Palermo got off to a great start in this very close game, Lukaku heading home after just 2 minutes. But the awesome Aguero volleyed Atletico back on level terms on 16 minutes.
Palermo remained positive though, containing Atletico well and counter attacking, this paid off when Llorente put Palermo back in front on 53, with another great header. But the Pesky Aguero popped up again, tapping in from close range to equal the scores again.
The game looked like it would end up in a draw but Bovo hit a super shot, to stake his claim for a permanent first team place. Palermo win 3-2

And here I though my team was doing amazing. I see I was wrong and maybe should you teach me some pointers. Keep steamrolling the league and hopefully you don't get in too many battles with other coaches. I don't know how you are going to top "Mr. Drezzy is gay." Classic!

And here I though my team was doing amazing. I see I was wrong and maybe should you teach me some pointers. Keep steamrolling the league and hopefully you don't get in too many battles with other coaches. I don't know how you are going to top "Mr. Drezzy is gay." Classic!

your story is awesome mate. Last Season, we didn't steam roll lol, we got thrashed a few times. But with Pastore getting better, along with Lukaku and Hernandez, we've managed to scrape results. And with De Gea in goal, he is playing amazing. We should have lost against Roma and Napoli.

In other stories, i wanted Major Storylines, like the one with Maradona, Ortega and Mr Drezzy in my Boca Juniors Story, but now im trying to just have the football as the main points, rather then story lines.....but ill try and put some comedy into it as well

Serie A: Matchday 11

Catania 1 - 2 U.S Palermo
From Angelo Massimino, Cibali, Catania Att:- 14876
Biagianti (52)
Piatti (40), Hernandez (65)
tedesco-gol.jpg

Before
Diego Simeone's sacking by Catania had taking the slightest edge off this Derby game, but tensions were still high, with Catania wanting to end Palermo's winning run.

After
There wasn't much between the two sides, and chances were hard to come by, But Piatti managed to open the scoring, curling in a 20 yard free kick. It was something special.
Catania came out a little stronger in the second half, and they beat the offside trap with Biagianti converting a Maxi Lopez cross, on 52 minutes. How ever, Palermo remained calm and on 65 minutes substitute Abel Hernandez tapped in the ball after the Catania keeper dropped the ball. Things would remain the same, despite Palermo hitting the bar and Hernandez missing an open goal. Palermo win the Derby, 2-1

Last edited:
Great signing in Pablo Piatti he is a brilliant player, been great on all my old saves on previous FM's!! Loving the story buddy!!!

Came across this story pretty early on... looked good, have just caught up with all of it and your doing a great job! I had Hernandez at Everton in an old save, and he was class for me, looks like hes getting better with every game for you!

KIU I will follow from now on and try to stay up to date lol

Serie A: Matchday 12

U.S Palermo 3 - 0 Cesena
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:- 32541
Lukaku (39), Piatti (53), Pastore (61)
Javier-Pastore.jpg

Before
Cesena were rock bottom of the table, securing only 5 points in the first 11 games.

After
Palermo didn't get out of second gear but easily won against a very poor Cesena side. Lukaku opened the scoring on 39 minutes, with a well placed header. But in injury time, Lukaku was stretchered off, and could face a long time on the side lines.
Piatti continued his fantastic form, scoring again on 53 with Pastore showing his improved shooting on 61 minutes. Palermo stroll to a 3-0 win.

nice win! gutted about lukaku! how long is he out for bud?

nice win! gutted about lukaku! how long is he out for bud?

lol, that was a quick response haha....not as bad as first thought, just a minor injury and will be out for 3 days....