TFF, what about individual training for the WM ?

Depends on who you have, just the weakest part of his game. This is too vague you could have anybody in the game playing there.

TFF, what about individual training for the WM ?

Let's say that your player for MR position already has "Natural" rating for MR position so you don't need to improve his rating for MR position any further so you can use any training focus you like and in this case I recommend using "Inside Forward" training focus and additional training focus might be "Agility" if this attribute is low...

But if you need to improve the rating for MR position then the most suitable individual training focus that available for MR position is "Winger" and additional training focus might "Finishing", "Long Shots" or "Agility" if these attributes are low.

bump

Guys, here are tweaked versions of Paragon tactics that show about 20-30% better results.

The only difference from the original tactics is the right Inside Forward was moved to MR position, given Wide Midfielder role and the Wide Midfielder role was tweaked into Inside Forward.

I would uploaded these versions and removed the old versions long time ago but there was some issue that stopped me and I still haven't solved this yet, the issue is when I use Instant Result with these tactics then sometimes the assistant manager change the role of MR position to "Wide Playmaker" and it often happened when I use a left footed player at MR position but the thing is that for these tactics you need a left footed player for MR position, also, I've been noticing if I use a right footed player at MR position then the assistant manager rarely change the MR position to "Wide Playmaker".

The solution of the issues might be to use a right footed player at MR position that also has "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot when you use "Instant Result" to play matches.

AML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or have at least "Fairly Strong/Strong" for the left foot.

"PARAGON ( 4-2-3-1 ) TACTIC: MCR (Box To Box ) should be right footed or he should have at least "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the right foot, if you have a left footed player for MCR ( Box To Box ) position you can “mirror” the tactic and drag the Box To Box Midfielder to MCL slot and drag CM (Defend) to MCR slot"

"PARAGON ( 4-3-3 ) TACTIC: MCR should be right footed or he should have at least "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the right foot, MCL should be left footed or he should have at least "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot"

*** PARAGON ( 4-2-3-1 + Wide Midfielder ) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PARAGON ( 4-2-3-1 + WM ) V1

WM_4231_Barca_V1.png
WM_4231_Real_V1.png

*** PARAGON ( 4-3-3 + Wide Midfielder ) ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PARAGON ( 4-3-3 + WM ) V1

WM_433_Barca_V1.png
WM_433_Real_V1.png

Last edited:
Mate, you need to mirror the whole tactic(all positions), including all set pieces.

TFF if i move the BBM to left side and midfield defend to right side of the wide midefield tactic will i still have to mirror every position still.

TFF if i move the BBM to left side and midfield defend to right side of the wide midefield tactic will i still have to mirror every position still.

when you mirror the 4-2-3-1 tactic here's what you should do:

1) move DM(S) to the right and BBM(S) to the left

2) move MR position up to AMR position

3) move AML position down to ML

4) set the same role/duty/PIs for ML position that MR position had

5) set the same role/duty/PIs for AMR position that AML position had

tzahy, i have never saw a result from you with a defeat and i am in this forum since last year!

Every table you show is wins after wins, careers with for exemple maccabi, totenham, leicester, dortmund and now man utd with records of unbeaten seasons.

It is just strange you are the only one here with that kind of records no matter what team you play.

i dont care about it but you must be the greatest player of FM since i remember playing this kind of games that started im cm3!

So with this, i must say that even with a original 442 with no instructions you will continue to show us this kind of stats!

By the way congrats to TTF9 with is excellent work in trying to make a "perfect" tactic, even if i think that the last ones do not improve much results from that in my opinion was you best tactic this year ANNIHILATOR!

Enzo Perez aka Vardy aka How I Meet You Mother and probably other 1000 accounts is back!

You don't understand why tzahy doesn't have losses and I don't understand why do you post form different accounts? ^^)

Sorry mate but i don´t understant a word!

tzahy, i have never saw a result from you with a defeat and i am in this forum since last year!

Every table you show is wins after wins, careers with for exemple maccabi, totenham, leicester, dortmund and now man utd with records of unbeaten seasons.

It is just strange you are the only one here with that kind of records no matter what team you play.

i dont care about it but you must be the greatest player of FM since i remember playing this kind of games that started im cm3!

So with this, i must say that even with a original 442 with no instructions you will continue to show us this kind of stats!

By the way congrats to TTF9 with is excellent work in trying to make a "perfect" tactic, even if i think that the last ones do not improve much results from that in my opinion was you best tactic this year ANNIHILATOR!
06602-c606fe74-9ebc-45e9-a1f3-f6f1061b9d82.png

when you mirror the 4-2-3-1 tactic here's what you should do:

1) move DM(S) to the right and BBM(S) to the left

2) move MR position up to AMR position

3) move AML position down to ML

4) set the same role/duty/PIs for ML position that MR position had

5) set the same role/duty/PIs for AMR position that AML position had

Thanks bud for the info, by the way you're the best tactic creater on this web site by a mile

Enzo Perez aka Vardy aka How I Meet You Mother and probably other 1000 accounts is back!

You don't understand why tzahy doesn't have losses and I don't understand why do you post form different accounts? ^^)

Do you have any problem with Me Figo?
Did i ever spoke with you or do you even know me?

Do not bring my name here for your entertainment or problems with others!

Hi!

the tactics with Wide Midfielder are awesome! :)

I used them with Villareal and won LIGA BBVA

hjhgf55.png

tff, mate depay is a besat for this tactic, he shoots alot trying to score, so i also get many corners from him, and also goals