View attachment 375600

October:

View attachment 375599

We advance into the 4th round of the Coupe de la Ligue after beating Ligue 2 side Lavallois. Sliti came back from injury and is already banging in the goals unfortunately we don't seem to keep the goals out of our net.

League table:

View attachment 375595

We certainly don't have a problem scoring the goals as we have scored the same amount of goals as 1st place side PSG. I think next season I need to strengthen our defence and we should be good to go.

just started with paris myself my aim is to overtake psg. you have done amazing so far and is a great read

Good start to the Ligue 1 campaign. I'm pretty sure you'll finish comfortably in mid-table this year.

View attachment 375548

November:

View attachment 375547

A great result drawing with Lyon as we get lucky and play them when they are out of form. McGoldrick then ends the month on a high scoring the only goal in a 1-0 win against Guingamp. A tough month ahead of us as we play Saint Etienne and PSG in the first two games.

League table:

View attachment 375546

Still lurking around the middle of the table which is nice as I want to stay as far away from the relegation places as possible. Guingamp who came 2nd behind us in Ligue 2 aren't doing very well so far and see them selves in the relegation zone.

View attachment 375158

January:

View attachment 375157

We advance into the 11th round if the French Cup were we face Guingamp at home which I am pretty confident about. New signing Berget proves his worth scoring a hat trick in a 3-2 win against Reims!

League table:

View attachment 375156

A decent month in the league as we go into 9th position. I am very surprised to see how bad Lyon and Montpellier are doing!

View attachment 374904

February:

View attachment 374896

A extra time win against Guingamp sees us advance into the French Cup quarter finals which is the furthest we have ever got. Some poor performances in the league in games which we should have won sees us drop down the league table.

League table:

View attachment 374892

Still doing decent in the league considering its our first season in the top flight and the team I am working with is below mid table standard.

View attachment 374851

March:

View attachment 374850

A mixed bag of results this month winning two and losing two. A good performance against OM but their team proved to strong as they scored two goals in the second half. Two great away wins this month against Toulouse and Bastia with Jo Inge Berget banging in the goals.

League table:

View attachment 374849

Nothing much changed in the league as we stay around the mid table position.

View attachment 374817

May:

View attachment 374816

Heartbreak in the French Cup final as we lose out to a 82nd minute goal from Lyon after a great result against Monaco in the semis. A great end to the league campaign with another win against Monaco and a great performance against Havre.

League table:

View attachment 374814

Absolutely amazing first season in Ligue 1 as we end up finishing in 6th place. The media predicted us to come 20th and go straight back into Ligue 2 which was never an option in my mind. To come 6th with such a small and mediocre squad is a great achievement and I hope we can start to build from this league finish.

Player of the season:

View attachment 374812

The same guy as always! Its just impossible to not have him as the player of the season when he scores the most goals from right wing. He is now worth 6.25 million which is nice to know incase we need to sell someone for any reason.

Finances:

View attachment 374811

After a great season in the top flight of French football our finances have been on the rise which is nice to see!

Great first season in Lique 1 mate. Hope you can build on it next season!! :)

Brilliant debut season in Legue 1 mate. Didn't expect to see top 6 finish already.

It's a shame some of the weaker teams done so well in the cups as you could have got a Europa League position.

Brilliant debut season in Legue 1 mate. Didn't expect to see top 6 finish already.

It's a shame some of the weaker teams done so well in the cups as you could have got a Europa League position.

Im very surprised we done so well with such a poor squad haha. Its always tough signing new players because the wages I get given are terrible