View attachment 372854

Pre season:

View attachment 372853

We definetely sured up our defence in this transfer window as I think our midfield and attack is strong enough.

View attachment 372852

Signed this guy from the german club Mainz for 4.2 million and he is already worth 1 million more than we signed him for. A decent player overall we just need to work on his heading.

View attachment 372851

This guy looks like an absolutely quality player! Signed for 2 million pounds from Feyenoord and already most likely our best defender.

View attachment 372850

Our best left back and a decent player but he will not cut it in Europe I don't think.

View attachment 372849

We signed this CAM on loan from PSG and he is a cracking player! Surprised PSG let this guy come to us on loan.

The rest of the players are just loan deals to give us depth at the back because I didn't have any more funds to play around with.

View attachment 372631

August:

View attachment 372630

Good wins against Toulouse and Etienne and decent draws against Monaco and Lille. Overall, a good first month in the league getting 8 points out of a possible 12. Sliti already banging in the goals which has become expected every time a season starts.

League table:

View attachment 372628

Nothing much to say about the start to the season really, we started this well last season and then dropped off a little when it came to the end.

View attachment 372613

September:

View attachment 372608

A tough group but if we win our home games I think we could creep into 2nd place.

View attachment 372612

We played our first Europa League game against Zenit and we performed pretty well however we did end up losing 1-0 in Russia. Playing amazing in the league still yet to lose a game. PSG loanee Lazaro is performing very well for us and is starting to score a few goals!

League table:

View attachment 372610

Top of the league after the 2nd month of games! Lets hope we can keep this form up and get into the Champions League next season!

View attachment 372413

October:

View attachment 372412

Two good victories in the Europa League group stage beating Dnipro and Genk!! Alberto Tronco is doing very well as he takes the striker role and is proving why he should stay there. Some disappointing results against Montpellier and Nantes but its very early on in the season to worry about the league.

League table:

View attachment 372411

Can't really be disappointed with our league position and I can't really say much about as to be honest I am just focusing on Europe.

View attachment 372408

November:

View attachment 372407

A great month beating rivals PSG and also a decent draw vs Zenit to almost secure we will be playing in the Knockout rounds of the Europa League. Tronco is still banging in the goals as he helped us secure wins against Bordeaux and Troyes.

League table:

View attachment 372406

Top of the league 15 games into the season 2 points clear of Monaco and PSG!!

View attachment 372394

December:

View attachment 372393

This Tronco gem is actually banging in the goals. A great away win against Genk secures our qualification into the knockout rounds. We also dominate Bordeaux and qualify for the 5th round of the Coupe de la Ligue.

League table:

View attachment 372389

Still doing amazing in the league with a game in hand on PSG we could go level of points with them if we win.

Europa League:

View attachment 372388

1st in the group 1 point in front of 2nd place Zenit.

View attachment 372386

So even if we beat Sociedad which is highly unlikely we have to play Monaco or Chelsea... Think this will be the end of our campaign..

Didn't realise this was going to be so popular seeing as the last time I posted on this site was 5 months ago!

View attachment 371995

February:

View attachment 371994

Lets all just take a moment to see that we actually beat Real Sociedad 7-2 on aggregate. I literally could not believe it when I saw the final result. Anderson Luis our new centre back has proved he has what it takes as he scored 3 goals over the two legs. Still going strong in the league with a great away win over Marseille.

League table:

View attachment 371985

4 points behind PSG now as they start to run away with the league title. We are also 4 points in front of Monaco so I am hoping we can hold our nerve and finish above them.

View attachment 371971

March:

View attachment 371970

We lose in the Europa League as Chelsea hammer us 5-2 at Stamford Bridge. A good showing at home but we couldn't hold out for the 3-1 win as Chelsea scored two late goals. We draw way to many games which is something that needs to sort itself out because drawing games is not helping my title ambitions.

League table:

View attachment 371969

8 points behind PSG now as they just keep on winning and we keep on drawing.. 6 points clear of Monaco so im pretty certain we can get 2nd place come the end of the season.

Fantastic story mate. Why don't you download a logopack? Paris would look much better in the table with the real logo! ;)

View attachment 371341

April & May:

View attachment 371340

Goals galore this month 23 in the games we won. Tronco is an absolute beast scoring 7 goals in 2 games.

League table:

View attachment 371335

Finishing 2 places better than last season and we are into the Champions League! Going to be very good for the finances with all the TV money we will be getting. Monaco done a lot of catching up and only finished 1 point behind us.

Finances:

View attachment 371334

After a decent season in the league and Europa League our finances are looking pretty good.

Star player:

View attachment 371333

Finally someone who has done better than Sliti! Tronco had a fantastic season scoring 28 goals in the league and 7 goals in Europe. Overall, he scored 40 goals in 46 games which is a great record to have.

Other news:

View attachment 371332

The highest position we have ever achieved!

View attachment 371331

PSG Loanee Lazaro won Star of the Season. He done very for us considering PSG are our rivals!

View attachment 371330

Lazaro and Berget named in the Star team of the season.

View attachment 371329

Tronco wins the top goalscorer award!