View attachment 374431

Pre season:

View attachment 374430

We have been given 12 million to spend and in return we need to qualify for the Europa League.

View attachment 374429

This young centre back cost 2.5 million and I think he will become a fantastic centre back in the years to come. However I definitely need to toughen him up a little.

View attachment 374428

A young Brazilian AML with great potential and he is great at dribbling which is always useful for a winger.

View attachment 374425

Already our best goalkeeper at the age of 19. Some great stats and is 100% going to be our keeper for years to come.

View attachment 374423

The first of the two strikers we signed.

View attachment 374422

This guy has a dual nationality so he has an EU passport due to the fact he is part Italian.

Overall some very decent youngsters and I am looking forward to this new season and seeing how they all develop.

View attachment 374105

August:

View attachment 374099

A fantastic start to the season with the two CM's Berget and Ponce banging in the goals.

League table:

View attachment 374098

An unbeaten start to the season! Hopefully its the start of a great season in Ligue 1.

Transfer news:

View attachment 374097

A few more loan signings to bulk up the squad and give us back up in different areas. We also signed Spanish veteran Xabi Alonso on a free transfer which will be great for the club and for the fans!

Xabi Alonso:

View attachment 374095

Still a fantastic player at the age of 35 and already our best defensive midfielder. His mental stats are absolutely amazing!

View attachment 374040

September:

View attachment 374039

Sliti and new signing Luchini seem to be forming a decent partnership with both of them scoring goals in our last two games of the month. A pretty slow start to the month drawing both games but a point is better than nothing!

League table:

View attachment 374038

Still unbeaten in the league which is very nice to see after two months of games. Lyon doing much better this season sitting in 2nd place whereas last season they was in the bottom half of the table.

Going well mate, my knowledge of lower leagues is really poo so I will be following a lot more now you are in the higher leagues :D

Great start mate and well done getting Alonso.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 373945

October:

View attachment 373931

Overall a decent month and it got even better when we beat rivals PSG at home! Only 1 goal in the game and it was our Peruvian left winger Ponce who scored the goal. We also advanced into the Coupe de la Ligue 4th round after a comfortable victory against Metz.

League table:

View attachment 373928

Still doing very well in the league but we did lose our unbeaten streak when we lost to Lille.

View attachment 373682

November:

View attachment 373681

Another big victory against Metz but this time it was in the league instead of the Coupe de la Ligue. Loanee striker Ducksch scored the only goal in the game against Bordeaux which gave us all 3 points. A poor start to the month losing a game we should have won.

League table:

View attachment 373679

Still going very strong in the league only 1 point behind Lyon who are in 3rd place. Very surprised to see teams like Metz and Reims doing so well early on too!

View attachment 373229

December:

View attachment 373227

Only one loss this month against league leaders Monaco so I wasn't too disheartened about that. Leaving the Monaco game behind we had a great month winning all the games including a cup game against Nancy Lorraine. Our regen Luchini seems to improve every game and is really starting to find form now scoring a lot of goals.

League table:

View attachment 373224

8 points clear of 5th palce with Metz with a game in hand over them aswell! I am pretty confident this season we can qualify for the Europa League which will be great for the fans and the clubs finances.

View attachment 373180

January:

View attachment 373178

A penalties win against Lyon sees us advance into the Coupe de la Ligue semi finals where we will be facing Monaco. Sliti has just signed a new contract with us and shows how thankful he is by scoring goals left right and centre.

League table:

View attachment 373179

We move up into 3rd place in the league after a great run of form. A fantastic season so far so lets hope we can keep it up!

View attachment 373166

February:

View attachment 373165

Loads of games this month and it has definitely shown as the team have been lacking match fitness in most of the games. We lost in the semi finals of the Coupe de la Ligue and also lost in the French Cup. Only 2 wins in the league this month which has allowed Lyon to make the gap smaller.

League table:

View attachment 373164

If Lyon win their game in hand we will be level on points with them but we will stay in 3rd place unless Lyon win by 9 goals!

View attachment 373077

March:

View attachment 373076

A lot of injuries have hit us this month which is shown by me having to use my LB as AMR.. Still a very good month despite the injuries only losing the one game against PSG. Great wins against Lyon and Marseille which have strengthened our chances of Europa League football.

League table:

View attachment 373073

10 points clear of Marseille so thats Europa League pretty much secured now as long as we don't loose all our games!

View attachment 373021

April & May:

View attachment 373020

A great end to the season winning most of our games so have we been able to over take Lyon and get into the Champions League??

League table:

View attachment 373019

We stayed in 4th place 13 points clear of Marseille! A great season overall and European football next season!!

Finances:

View attachment 373018

Finances are still looking very good 4 seasons in and they are always on the up!

Star player:

View attachment 373017

If im honest it should have been Sliti but he gets it every year so I decided to give it to Luchini as he played very well in his 1st season at Paris. For most of the games he played AML instead of his preffered position ST but I will be using him as our striker because on loan Ducksch is going back to Dortmund.

Other news:

View attachment 373016

Very nice to get just under 11 million for our league position!

View attachment 373015

You heard it here first! I am a mastermind!