I know, it could be tutored up a bit so I will try that see if it helps at all. Theres loads of nice regens around but I thought id save the budget rather than blow it all lol. Rose from the first intake has been ok, just been injured for a little while.

Rose is ok...but take a look at his finishing (for a striker, that's pathetic)

Rose is ok...but take a look at his finishing (for a striker, that's pathetic)
I know that does worry me, although it is now up a bit (7 lol) but he has scores a couple, he quick though, me be worth retraining him as an IF.

If there are still slots open, I'll have a go on the next round.

April 2015

Premier League

View attachment 387343
So frustrating, Southampton really pust the pressure on and could have easily won. More points dropped and the title is gone.

MOTM - Lovren

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg

View attachment 387344

Ozil ripped PSG apart with 3 assists and we easily go through to the semi final.

MOTM - Ozil

Champions League Semi Final Draw

View attachment 387345

Man City, we beat them in January and we can beat them again.

Premier League

View attachment 387346

No European hangover today as we beat Charlton comfortably. Costa comes off the bench to score twice.

MOTM - Walcott

Premier League

View attachment 387347

Just couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. It shows we dominated as Loris get MOTM.

MOTM - Loris

Premier League

View attachment 387348

I just wanted to throw my laptop out of the window!! Hull are bottom. I was not happy and I let the team know.

MOTM - Drinkwater

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg

View attachment 387337

What a result away from home, much improved from the Hull game. A nice lead to take to the 2nd league.

MOTM - Ozil

Premier League

View attachment 387338

Keeping the form going, another good win (even without Ozil).

MOTM - Koscielny

Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg

View attachment 387339

What a game! Were into the final in style. Really turned on the style today with Giroud providing to be the assist machine today with 3.

MOTM - Giroud

Champions League Final Draw

View attachment 387340

Tricky game but rather Juventus than Bayern, who they knocked out.

View attachment 387341

Chealsea are have won the league unless some silly 30-0 games go in Tottenham's favour. 3rd is secured.

POTM - Ozil

View attachment 387342

May 2015

Premier League

View attachment 387276
A shocking performance but Chelsea show us why they are top. First defeat in the league since December.

Meaning....View attachment 387277
Chealsea wine the League with a game to spare

Premier League

View attachment 387278

We just didn't turn up, much like the last game bad way to end the League season.

Final League Table

View attachment 387279
Player Stats

View attachment 387280

Ozil wins English Footballer of the Year

View attachment 387281

Premier League Team Of The Season

View attachment 387270

Balanta & Ozil in TOTY - Walcott & Subotic on the bench

Champions League Final 2015

Line Ups

View attachment 387271

Walcott & Imbula miss through injury, while jenkinson starts after an impressive second half to the season.

View attachment 387272

ARSENAL RETAIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!
A very tight game with Girouds first goal in over 7 hours coming at the perfect time. In truth Juventus went on to batter us after we scored and even after Captain Wilshere got sent of we just about had enough to hang on.

View attachment 387273

Aguero wins the top goal scorer while Giroud gets most assists with 6.

Ozil wins Champions League Best Player

View attachment 387274

Champions League Dreamteam

View attachment 387275

Subotic, Balanta, Wilshere, Ozil, Walcott and Giroud make the Dreamteam.

wr1097 - Just finished May now and only simming to do until 30th June, do you want the save back now so you can get started on transfers and things or do you want it back at the end of June? I'll wait to hear from you before going any further.

June 2015

End of Season Review

Best 11

View attachment 387085

Firstly, I know Wilshere is playing DM and he did for the who of my 6 months, but that it the formation I play and he was far too good to sit on the bench. Obviously Ozil shone above anyone else and we really struggled when he didn't play. Balanta and Subotic were pretty solid at the back, but Valdes was prone to a few mistakes. The wingers both scored as many as Giroud but he did assist a fair few as well. Tim Werner gets in even after not playin since January.

View attachment 387084

Ozil wins Fans Player Of The Year

View attachment 387086

The shirt sales was straight forward with the obvious 1-4, but Podolski in 5th was strange as he only played 2 games all season. On Podolski, he is refusing to sign a new deal (I wanted to see how much he wanted) and looks set to leave next Month.

View attachment 387087

77M Budget, well not anymore.................

I got boarded simming though the month so I thought i'd go and break the bank on 2 players, both Brazillian.
Grand total ?62,000,000.........sorry I mean ?620,000.

Vinicius - 520,000
View attachment 387083

Transfer Listed by Sao Paulo for some reason. Barca, Juve, Lazio & others bid for him so theres got to be some profit in a few years. For some stupid reason I only gave him a 1 year deal, no idea why.

Patrick - 95,000
View attachment 387089

Transfer listed by Corinthians and again a host of big Eurpoean teams bid for him so I thought I had to have him. He joins 1/1/17 when he is 18. Again surely some serious profit in a few years. Both are rated 4.5 stars as well.

Other Transfer News

Loads of stupidly low bids came in for the likes of Balanta (28M), Giroud (9M), Oxlade-Chamberlain (12M), all swiftly rejected. Monico Bid 9.25M for Aurier which I rejected but they have come back with this....

View attachment 387081
18.5M upfront rising to 20.5M. I didn't really rate him and used Jenkinson more as Coleman was injured. It would be unfair to accept a bid just before passing the save so I have stalled for a week for wr1097 to decide.

Really, you should of sent him the save on the 9th of June because that's when the transfer window opens. Potential signings could have been bought by other teams.
Congratulations on the UEFA Champions League -
but 14 points behind the old Enemy..

Really, you should of sent him the save on the 9th of June because that's when the transfer window opens. Potential signings could have been bought by other teams.

No, it's ok - I was the one who asked him to sim to 25th June - I don't think the squad needs any major changes, except for replacing any players who are leaving.

Both Chelsea and Tottenham were on form the last 6 months of the season - chelsea drew 5 lost 0 - Tottenham drew 5 lost 1. We were unbeaten in the league from december to the last 2 games where we were already guaranteed 3rd but coulnd't catch Tottenham up. Looked like the players were saving themselves for the CL. It was a disapionting league season, but thats football manager.

No, it's ok - I was the one who asked him to sim to 25th June - I don't think the squad needs any major changes, except for replacing any players who are leaving.

Did the link work?

View attachment 385519

Season 2016/17

July-December

Pre-Season

View attachment 385531

Several away friendlies were scheduled before I got the save. All televised, so a good way to increase revenue.

Transfers

In

View attachment 385530

Out

View attachment 385529View attachment 385528

Some major transfers out - Szczesny, Imbula, Aurier, Monreal and Viviano all leaving. Brought in Diego Polenta to provide cover at both left back and centre back - same with Rafinha in midfield. Simone Colombi came in as a third-choice keeper. We made a massive profit on transfers, we have about 105M euros in the budget, although 2 more players will be joining in January - one is a Scottish centre back who is currently impressing at Celtic, another is a young Brazilian right midfielder.

Super Cup

View attachment 385523

We faced Liverpool in the Super Cup. Quite easy in the end, with Ozil taking control of the game.

Premier League

View attachment 385527View attachment 385526

We have faltered a bit in the Premier League this season. We've lost to QPR, Stoke and West Brom and we're now 5 points behind Chelsea, although we should put the game in hand (against United) to good use. The problem has been that neither Giroud nor Costa have been convincing enough and Craig Clarkson and James Rose are too young to be thrown into the first team.

Capital One Cup

View attachment 385525

Quite an easy run here, we should thrash Sheff Wed over 2 legs

FA Cup

We've been drawn against our arch-rivals Tottenham, so we'll have to be on guard

Champions League

View attachment 385524

Quite an easy group, although we rolled over in the final game. We finished first, 4 points ahead of Lyon. Tough draw against Dortmund, that's for sure.

Club World Cup

View attachment 385522View attachment 385521

Look at the number of fouls there!! And no one was even sent off....
We were forced to fight into extra time for our second consecutive Club World Cup

Key Player

View attachment 385520

Who else? This guy has been fighting it out for the Ballon D'Or ever since we started the save and has been a regular fixture in the team of the year. Unfortunately, Messi's monopoly continues.

Right, that's my part done. I will be sending over the save to Andrewpage14 in a few hours.

Just started reading this, great story!! But Christ you guys are rubbish in the transfer market! I have not seen many decent transfers... I know the arsenal squad is very good and you dont need to improve it but i though you would sign more world class players....

Just started reading this, great story!! But Christ you guys are rubbish in the transfer market! I have not seen many decent transfers... I know the arsenal squad is very good and you dont need to improve it but i though you would sign more world class players....

Yeah, we know, we know XD We're only trying to follow Wenger's philosophy!
We're attempting to bring in more youth players, hopefully through the academy.

You are following wengers philosophy perfectly except your actually winning trophies!!

I thought you would have landed Clyne and Shaw as your first pieces of business as arsenal have **** full backs!

You are following wengers philosophy perfectly except your actually winning trophies!!

I thought you would have landed Clyne and Shaw as your first pieces of business as arsenal have **** full backs!

actually, gibbs has been one of our most consistent performers and rotating coleman and jenkinson hasn't been so bad!

Some nice outgoing transfers there wr1097 a lot of money brought into the club.

i disagree with the big transfers, would it not be boring to see loads of big signings every year and Arsenal dominating every year?

Unlucky in the league, 5 points is not too much to claw back