Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

Newcastle

So we are struggling at the moment down in 15th but we are 5 points clear from relegation and should comfortably stay up but the squad has been destroyed and not had anyone brought in of any real value

View attachment 370508

Newcastle Transfers for past 2 seasons

View attachment 370506View attachment 370507

Here is the current Squad

View attachment 370509

Next update will be up in an hour or so and then the save will be passed on​

Newcastle

End Of Season

So we finished 15th in the league and only won 4 out of 10 matches but Cisse and Santon missed most of those matches, the squad needs a major overhaul and i will try and sign a few decent bosmans but leave the money to the next person

View attachment 370540

Fixtures

View attachment 370541

I changed the tactic after the Fulham loss and made it a lot more defensive which i think helped the players but is not a tactic i want to use, 5-3-1-1, Tottenham have Lewandowski so he destroyed us

I will post next if i sign anyone on frees and then upload the save​

Newcastle End Of Season Transfers

So i have brought in 3 free transfers in the CM, ST and GK role who are not on a lot of money and should fill the threadbare side out and i also picked up the transfer listed Strootman for £12million right under Liverpools noses!

View attachment 370546

Do you mind if i join in with this? I have quite abit of spare time on my hands for the next few weeks.

Do you mind if i join in with this? I have quite abit of spare time on my hands for the next few weeks.
You will have to pm Saul as its his creation im just part of the story, we have had a few drop out so there should be spaces free

How is the game going? You doing update at the end or during your 6 months?

Only just getting it started now mate if im honest!! Sorry i have not been on, been really busy!! If you want a shot i dont mind missing seeing as it is my fault we have this delay??

If not, i will continue on anyway!!!

Only just getting it started now mate if im honest!! Sorry i have not been on, been really busy!! If you want a shot i dont mind missing seeing as it is my fault we have this delay??

If not, i will continue on anyway!!!

Just carry on buddy :)

View attachment 373008

July to December Update

This is my first update with our new club Newcastle, to be honest i was a bit gutted we left Elche but hey thats the idea of the game, anyway i got my teeth into this and got stuck right into, the squad needed massive work and if i am honest it still does.

Transfers

Just a quick look at the ins and outs I did in the pre-season. Few good signings here, sold a lot of **** basically for decent money. Toss up for signing of the season? Pukki? Matip? or Ekici?

View attachment 373007

Squad

A quick look at the squad and stats for the first half of the season, 3 stand outs are the same as above. We have truly played really well

View attachment 373006

Fixtures

Slow start but settled into it. We went 15 games unbeaten and then feckin Arseholenal beat us!! I am surprised we have done so well as i thought we would struggle, but hey i was wrong with Elche and i was wrong again.

View attachment 373003

League Table

Our form has showed in the league as we sit quite comfortably in sixth only 9 points off the top of the league. Gotta love being totally wrong.

View attachment 373004

Player of the Month

Now, this is the hardest part, playing the 6 months was easy compared to picking from these three guys. Teemu Pukki, Joel Matip and Mehmet Ekici all showed that they are comfortable at this level. Each of them gave something in the first half and at the end of the day i chose this guy because he has been immense, his performances have been sensational and his goals to game ratio is very good. So Congratulations to Joel Matip on winning this highly prestigious award.

View attachment 373005

Summary

Actually enjoyed the last 4 months of this save, i did an extra month at the start as well so it was slow to get started. I would recommend to the next guy to look at the expiry dates of our current squad, just incase there is any one we should keep. If you play with wingers, you may need two and possible a good full back that can play both sides as a backup. With that said i think we are firmly placed to at least qualify for Europe and maybe if we push we can manage Champions League.

Well that's it guys, i'll just finish in my usual way then?

You're welcome......................

Good job here T1LL13 I saw this update this morning and thought it was coolmcool's turn to go but i have literally just realised i now get the save from you where i used to pass the save onto you so i will get started on this tomorrow :) looking forward to it!

January to June Update

January to June Update

Firstly I will start with how the team performed. Not much happened here really we were pretty consistent and steadily picked up points in the race for europe. As you can see from the results below.

View attachment 374583

So did we succeed in our attempt for european football?? You can see in the screenshot below.

View attachment 374574

As you can see from the league table we finished in 6th place in the premier league Goal Difference off liverpool in 5th and 4 points clear of Man U in 7th. Therefore we claimed the final Europa League place due to norwich winning a cup.

Takeover

As you will have guessed from the heading Newcastle were taken over half way through my 6 months of management although the new owners have not pumped much money into the club they have provided the club with stability.

View attachment 374572View attachment 374594

As you can see from the finances the club is very stable. This is very important if we wish to take the club to the next level the champions league.

Transfers

View attachment 374579View attachment 374580

I will start with the players transfered out. I felt there was a bit of deadwood in the squad and i have decided to let these players go:
Guillermo Ochoa 1.6m
Shane Ferguson 7.5m
Remie Streete 200k
Yoan Gouffran 2.5m
Tomas Necid 3.1m
And also deal agreed for coloccini to leave for 5m although i did not consider coloccini as deadwood i chose to offer him out due to his age and the current status of the club as i believe the club is in a period of transformation where we are building for the future more than the present. This is reflected in my signings.

The players I have signed:
View attachment 374573View attachment 374575View attachment 374576View attachment 374577View attachment 374578

As you can see i have chosen to sign a lot of youth for Newcastle I believe these players will become great players in the future.

There are still a few players to come in... Neal Maupay contract was offered by the previous manager, Wilfried Bony also contract offered by previous manager and another young player in Carbone who i am not sure if i bid for him or the previous manager.

Current Squad

View attachment 374581

This is the current squad as you can see it is very light especially for a european campaign but the manager has a large budget to spend something around 30m the winger position is very weak we don't really have anyone to play on the left wing I would recommend looking at Erik Lamela if possible and there are a few quality players on the shortlist at the moment which i recommend looking through.