Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 72K
Oh and dont worry about the players i have put offers in for i havent signed anyone its more to see what they would cost and what sort of wages they would demand

Some brilliant results there mate! Can't wait for my turn! When do you think you will complete?

Man Utd

May 2017

FA Cup Final

View attachment 379414

Once Reach was sent off so early they didnt stand a chance as we smashed Burnley to retain the FA Cup.

Champions League Final

View attachment 379415

A late late goal right at the end of normal time sees us pick up the Champions League.

4 Champions Leagues in a row

View attachment 379416

May Fixtures

View attachment 379417

Premier League Table

View attachment 379418

Team Stats

View attachment 379419

Player Stats

View attachment 379420

Manager of the Year

View attachment 379421

8 Players in the Team of the Year

View attachment 379422

Man Utd Squad

View attachment 379423

Fleury had an amazing second half of the season scored 23 goals in the 5 months he played for me!

End of season next and then pass the save over​

Man Utd

June - Transfers 2017

So with Pogba on his way out for around £34million and the other players i sold in January for £40million i decided to bring some people in.

Leandro Damao will join on a free transfer and is not on very high wages but this was done in January before the emergence of Fleury so personally i would sell Damao in the window after for a little bit of profit not that we need the money!

I was looking at Luke Shaw a young english player to slot in at LB eventual with Alaba out with a bad injury then he got transfer listed for around £16million less than his actual value!

View attachment 379426

Regen Defender Afolabi for £10million to add some more English players to our side

View attachment 379428

New Budget

View attachment 379429

£217million to spend! No need to spend any of it but i know what people are like, If i was the next person a general rule i would have is sell 2 players for every 1 player you bring in, only bring players in that will make the first team as we have so many youth players coming through.

Fleury just made his France debut and Haytner is already in the England squad so give them game time!

WOAH just read this all the way through. Would love to get in on the action where possible, so if a space opens up i'd like to be considered. I'll just read in the mean time:)

Lamela is asking for a ridiculous 150K per week? Anyone have any personal attachment to him or do I sell?

Is that really a problem for a top player though

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Lamela is asking for a ridiculous 150K per week? Anyone have any personal attachment to him or do I sell?
Keep him 150k a week is nothing for a player of his standards, Ronney was on 250k a week! And we have a massive amount of money so its not like we cant afford him

WOAH just read this all the way through. Would love to get in on the action where possible, so if a space opens up i'd like to be considered. I'll just read in the mean time:)
I will put you on the back up list on the front page,

Can anyone tell me how to upload large attachments like coolmcool and W4NKER have done previously?

October Update

View attachment 380033

Table

View attachment 380032
Another unbeaten month for us but we concede two in league as well as one or two in cup matches...:/. Our only injury concern so far has been Verrati who has been injured almost all season. Fabio is the other casualty. Alaba has returned and is performing well!

Nice to see you using Fleury a bit what were your transfers in the end or have i skipped past them?

Nice to see you using Fleury a bit what were your transfers in the end or have i skipped past them?

He's a beast and has turned out better than Palau. Actually there was nothing note worthy..Hubert left for Anji for 4.7 + 20 % profit and few youngsters were sent on loan where they are owning it!

November/December Update

View attachment 380226

Table

View attachment 380227

With one point lead and three games in hand over Chelsea, I would say we are owning it. Another treble of Community Shield, Super Cup and CWC for us! Meh! I would suggest to the next manager to look to see Damiao i guess..we don't really need him. It doesn't matter if you keep him even, we have got very deep pockets!

well you've givin me an easy start. Any ideas on when the save will be uploaded?

Back