Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

And if you like...have a look at my Manchester United story as well...:)

View attachment 380502

should I buy him for 150 mil? Wages are over the top but it's Ronaldo and we are loaded and will have no problem with his wages. He wants 300K a week.

Should I buy him?

Last edited:
Whoever is next please sell him

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

yeahhhhh.......... I bought him.
That is by far the worse transfer deal i have ever seen! You moaned on steam about me signing Damao on a free! At least hes not 32 and costing a ****** fortune, What a waste of money, I think you have intentionally screwed us over after banging on to me on steam about not signing anyone as we dont need it and the others wasting money!

Wow... You all clearly couldn't give a **** about Manchester United. All you all want is FM Wonderkids to make a Dream team XI. You say it's a waste of money but yet we DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY!!! We have no debt. We have 250mil to spend. Last thing you should be moaning about is money. As long as all you clause whores stop using clauses then we won't go into debt. So shut up and suck it up. I'm the only one here who seems to give a **** about Man Utd as a team. I try to keep it original because I could be Man city and still buy Verratti, Oscar, Isco, Lamela. All our up and coming players are regens we bought from overseas and spent 10mil or so on at the age of 16.

I bought Beckham at the start not because of his ability but because there's a bit of story and history. Unique stories get attention and credit. Every story has transfers like Fellaini, Alaba, Verratti and so on. Don't get me wrong they are great players and easily better than Carrick, Evra and Fletcher but there's no challenge to it when we buy all the top stars. Yes I bought Ronaldo and yes I spent a lot on him but he's still great and it would be great to see him retire at United because that makes a story interesting. At this moment of time we could have really been anyone because the United team we have now might as well be called Dream team XI.

Stop moaning about the money because really it's pathetic. 250 millon just sitting there isn't going to make a good story.

For once could you all please look at this story as a Manchester United story and not Race to make Dream team.

Wow... You all clearly couldn't give a **** about Manchester United. All you all want is FM Wonderkids to make a Dream team XI. You say it's a waste of money but yet we DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY!!! We have no debt. We have 250mil to spend. Last thing you should be moaning about is money. As long as all you clause whores stop using clauses then we won't go into debt. So shut up and suck it up. I'm the only one here who seems to give a **** about Man Utd as a team. I try to keep it original because I could be Man city and still buy Verratti, Oscar, Isco, Lamela. All our up and coming players are regens we bought from overseas and spent 10mil or so on at the age of 16.

I bought Beckham at the start not because of his ability but because there's a bit of story and history. Unique stories get attention and credit. Every story has transfers like Fellaini, Alaba, Verratti and so on. Don't get me wrong they are great players and easily better than Carrick, Evra and Fletcher but there's no challenge to it when we buy all the top stars. Yes I bought Ronaldo and yes I spent a lot on him but he's still great and it would be great to see him retire at United because that makes a story interesting. At this moment of time we could have really been anyone because the United team we have now might as well be called Dream team XI.

Stop moaning about the money because really it's pathetic. 250 millon just sitting there isn't going to make a good story.

For once could you all please look at this story as a Manchester United story and not Race to make Dream team.

Firstly someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Can you not see why your story mates are a little bit aggrieved? The fact you have spent 250million on ONE player who is OVER 30. Granted he is a great but that is such an awful lot of money!

But its your turn and your time to have the story so you can do what you want with it! Just don't want this decision to impact on younger players development within the team.

January/February 2018

View attachment 380596

Transfers

View attachment 380601

Some notable transfers out are Fellaini for £23mil to Juventus. He is good but I think we have enough CM's in the team anyway and he was getting old and receiving too much in wages. Fabio went out as we have Alaba who won't be moved or replaced and also have a great English LB called Luke Shaw. That is all considering the out goings in the first squad.

Now my only transfers has been greeted with badly and I hope people can see past this. I'll admit £150 Million is way too much to pay for a single player but after all it is Ronaldo. Yes. He is back.

Welcome Back Ronaldo

View attachment 380608

Capital One Cup

Road to the Final

View attachment 380611

*sorry for spoiler*

The Final

View attachment 380613

Results

January 1st - February 28th

View attachment 380615

A very good run of results and impressive performances from Fleury, Neymar, Ronaldo and Isco. Sadly something bad happened...

View attachment 380617 View attachment 380618

Fleury got injured for 4 Months!!! That's him out for the season. He was on such a great form but sadly got injured. Smalling also with a serious injury putting him out for 2-3 months. After these two long term injuries I'm thinking of bringing youth up and giving them a chance.

Barclays Premier League Standings

View attachment 380620

Players Stats in League

View attachment 380623

Fleury has been out for around over a month now and he's still 2nd top goal scorer. He could have broken most goals scored in a season if he didn't get injured. Neymar playing well by scoring and assisting a good amount of times. Ronaldo has turned out well and is scoring a good amount of goals and I am impressed with Hayter's development.

At the end of the season, can you guys put up a list of honours you've acheived? Thanks guys.

this career is officialy destroyed. Why in the flying **** would you buy a 33 year old Cristiano Ronaldo for 150 mil pounds when you already have a star-studded team?

this career is officialy destroyed. Why in the flying **** would you buy a 33 year old Cristiano Ronaldo for 150 mil pounds when you already have a star-studded team?

get a grip no its not so he got ron back yes its was a lot of money but like he said its a 1 off let it go

It was an emotional signing and a lot off money but our finances are very storng to absorb this..

It was an emotional signing and a lot off money but our finances are very storng to absorb this..

no everyone else is right. We have weak finances and that's why we had 250mil to spend in transfer window. We are clearly bad financially. *sarcasm*

Again i've said that finance isn't a problem and for someone to say this save is destroyed you really don't know much about it then. We have no debt and even after that transfer we have 60 mil to spend and 1 mil wage left over. So can people stop moaning about finance.

I admit it's an expensive transfer but it's Ronaldo and you would understand if you were a United fan.

no everyone else is right. We have weak finances and that's why we had 250mil to spend in transfer window. We are clearly bad financially. *sarcasm*

Again i've said that finance isn't a problem and for someone to say this save is destroyed you really don't know much about it then. We have no debt and even after that transfer we have 60 mil to spend and 1 mil wage left over. So can people stop moaning about finance.

I admit it's an expensive transfer but it's Ronaldo and you would understand if you were a United fan.
Its more the fact you moaned at me about the free transfer for Damao you moaned at the clauses in Lewandowskis deal you moaned about other people buying players then you go and waste it all on an old Ronaldo. oh well i expect as Ryan is next he will sell him