Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 72K
KaiRooney just a small request dont change too much! You have sold practically the whole team in the Dortmund one dont want a repeat!

KaiRooney just a small request dont change too much! You have sold practically the whole team in the Dortmund one dont want a repeat!

Agree with coolmcool don't go mad

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

Selling the Whole Team (It wasnt that Extreme) was Necessary to Take the Team to the Next Level.
at Man Utd the Structure is More solid and hence I wouldnt obviously go that Extreme.

Selling the Whole Team (It wasnt that Extreme) was Necessary to Take the Team to the Next Level.
at Man Utd the Structure is More solid and hence I wouldnt obviously go that Extreme.
If you say so will be interested to see what you do with this save remember you only have til sunday

I just ran BVB and United together and Utd won 2, 2 Draws and A Dortmund Win. Very low scoring only 7 goals scored between the two sides over 5 games.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

Edinson Cavani - 50m Offer from Arsenal. they Finished 5th in the League so Not Much of a Competition for Us. 36m Over 48 months 14m Upfront. His age is 29 and Was Signed for 18.5m 6 Months ago.
Do I accept or Reject/???

Edinson Cavani - 50m Offer from Arsenal. they Finished 5th in the League so Not Much of a Competition for Us. 36m Over 48 months 14m Upfront. His age is 29 and Was Signed for 18.5m 6 Months ago.
Do I accept or Reject/???

I got 40 mil straight upfront for him. See if you can aswell. I hate having clauses.

Sorry Guys, Wasnt able to get much Playing Time these last few Days because of Work, Fantasy Football and Premier League today...So havnt really started this and Obvs wont be able to Complete by Tomorrow's Deadline...The Plan was to get 6 to 8 Hours done on Friday but had some Urgent Work Come up...
THe Only Advice I will give to the Next Person is, Look at Contract Extensions. Jones, Alaba, Evans, Fellaini, Iniesta, Garay and a Few Regens are up Next Summer...Re-Negotiate them first before anything. Also Offer Out Cavani for 40m Upfront Cash or 50m (26m Upfront and 24m over 48 months thats 500k a Months)...Also Dont miss out on TListed Umtiti as We definately short of a Quality CB alongside Jones.

So thats it from Me.

Sorry again.

Sorry Guys, Wasnt able to get much Playing Time these last few Days because of Work, Fantasy Football and Premier League today...So havnt really started this and Obvs wont be able to Complete by Tomorrow's Deadline...The Plan was to get 6 to 8 Hours done on Friday but had some Urgent Work Come up...
THe Only Advice I will give to the Next Person is, Look at Contract Extensions. Jones, Alaba, Evans, Fellaini, Iniesta, Garay and a Few Regens are up Next Summer...Re-Negotiate them first before anything. Also Offer Out Cavani for 40m Upfront Cash or 50m (26m Upfront and 24m over 48 months thats 500k a Months)...Also Dont miss out on TListed Umtiti as We definately short of a Quality CB alongside Jones.

So thats it from Me.

Sorry again.
Thats rather annoying you took so long to let us know you were not going to be carrying on. Ok so i wll go next and we will have to find another replacement for you to go after me

Summer Transfer Window 2016

After initially sending the scouts everywhere the only good (and affordable) player they came back with was Samuel Umtiti who was transfer listed.

So I bought him and thought I'd just strengthen the youth teams a bit as other targets were completely daft asking prices (Neymar £116m, Bale £64m, Wilshere £55m).

So in came a wee kid from Barcelona's academy:

View attachment 379036

And Dave de Gea's potential replacement from Bilbao's academy:

View attachment 379037

So that was that, a fairly quiet transfer window... or so I thought.

Within the space of a couple of days Neymar, Willian, Fierro, Insigne and Wilshere all appeared on the transfer list!

Time to get busy.

In came Neymar, Fierro and Wilshere for a combined £113.5m.

View attachment 379038

To counter this out went Iniesta, Fletcher, Henriguez, Garay, Cavani and Leitner for around £105m

View attachment 379039

So from a quiet window to an explosive one! Here's hoping the new squad gels quickly..

Last edited:
This should be my starting XI when everyone is fit, whilst rotating the midfield giving Lamela and Isco as many games as possible.

View attachment 379044

Might end up pushing Neymar and Oscar up to the AMR/L spots depending on how we start the season

Summer Transfer Window 2016

After initially sending the scouts everywhere the only good (and affordable) player they came back with was Samuel Umtiti who was transfer listed.

So I bought him and thought I'd just strengthen the youth teams a bit as other targets were completely daft asking prices (Neymar £116m, Bale £64m, Wilshere £55m).

So in came a wee kid from Barcelona's academy:

View attachment 379036

And Dave de Gea's potential replacement from Bilbao's academy:

View attachment 379037

So that was that, a fairly quiet transfer window... or so I thought.

Within the space of a couple of days Neymar, Willian, Fierro, Insigne and Wilshere all appeared on the transfer list!

Time to get busy.

In came Neymar, Fierro and Wilshere for a combined £113.5m.

View attachment 379038

To counter this out went Iniesta, Fletcher, Henriguez, Garay, Cavani and Leitner for around £105m

View attachment 379039

So from a quiet window to an explosive one! Here's hoping the new squad gels quickly..

Nice Transfers!

You have brought in a lot of players, and let go of the ageing deadwood, maybe would have liked leitner to stay but there are only a certain amount of cm spots! i would play a more attacking formation though we are the best team in the world ! Make sure my signings Isco and Lamela play too!:P

Aug/Sep 2016

Results

View attachment 379081

Table

View attachment 379082

A good start considering the new players will still be gelling. Verratti was on fire until an injury in the Chelsea game and hasn't played since. Injuries to Wilshere and Alaba as well are the only real downsides so far.

Back