• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 72K
October 2016

Results

View attachment 379101

Table

View attachment 379102

A great month but we we seconds away from defeat in the Capital One Cup to Liverpool but Evans' equaliser allowed us to go on and win 3-1 on penalties.

Highlight of the month was without doubt the absolute slaughter of Man City at their own ground.

I think we need a new striker as its obvious we havent got the fire power needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I don't like too many star signings you seem to be doing well. I'm liking the quick updates but I hope Lamela, Isco, Cleverley are getting playing time. Also can you SS Carlos Fierro's Attributes? I reckon 24mil is too much at this moment of time for him but he may be better than I expect.

As much as I don't like too many star signings you seem to be doing well. I'm liking the quick updates but I hope Lamela, Isco, Cleverley are getting playing time. Also can you SS Carlos Fierro's Attributes? I reckon 24mil is too much at this moment of time for him but he may be better than I expect.
£24m was more than I would have liked to have paid but he was transfer listed and that was the least they would accept and Liverpool and Chelsea were bidding for him too so better playing for us than against us.

View attachment 379146
Isco and Lamela are playing. Cleverley has only made two appearances (I almost sold him actually). His stats at 27 aren't as good as they could have been

Last edited:
£24m was more than I would have liked to have paid but he was transfer listed and that was the least they would accept and Liverpool and Chelsea were bidding for him too so better playing for us than against us.

View attachment 379146
Isco and Lamela are playing. Cleverley has only made two appearances (I almost sold him actually). His stats at 27 aren't as good as they could have been
When do you think you will be done with your six months up to december 31st? As you are going pretty quick at the moment, just finished my season on the pass the parcel champs league save and im next on this

When do you think you will be done with your six months up to december 31st? As you are going pretty quick at the moment, just finished my season on the pass the parcel champs league save and im next on this
Very soon I'd say mate. November 19th now

Only player I would have kept is Fletcher

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Good finish mate. I know cleverly hasn't got the best of stats but he's homegrown and its nice to have the odd few players who are from the club.

Good finish mate. I know cleverly hasn't got the best of stats but he's homegrown and its nice to have the odd few players who are from the club.
Yea I retrained him as a MR and he played a few more games.
Cool has the save now

Man Utd

January 2017

So in the trasfer market i sold 4 players who were the 4 senior players who had played the least, I think around 3 games between them.

View attachment 379318

Over £40million was brought into the club after so much money went out in the summer with the sales of Kasper, Cleverley, Bruma and John Stones.
I didnt bring in anyone because we have too many players as it is, we have so many youth players that have been brought by various people we need to start using some of them!
Alain Fleury has been amazing for me and again this month and i will play him and the other youngsters more often.
I did my bit by not bringing anyone in and getting some money in i hope the next person in the summer window doesnt spend a fortune on players we dont need.

January fixtures

View attachment 379319

Fleury scored 8 times this month while playing upfront ahead of the fatigued Lewandowksi.

Premier League Table

View attachment 379320

The league is all but secure already and will allow me to play a lot more of the youth in the premier league games.​

Man Utd

March 2017

First off Alaba, Neymar and Lamela will all miss the rest of this season with bad injuries with Alaba out for 6 months.

View attachment 379365View attachment 379366View attachment 379367

March Fixtures

View attachment 379368

We carry on winning with more youth players getting a chance including Fleury keeping up his goalscoring form. We face two big matches next month with Chelsea in the FA Cup and Man City in the Champions League

Premier League Table

View attachment 379369

The League is all but ours we would need to lose 5 out of our last 7 matches for Liverpool to catch up.​

Broken leg means he is done and will return with very poor physical stats now .Suggestion is to look for a replacement.I had my bale ruined with 12 pace and 13 acceleration when he had a broken leg at 28.

Broken leg means he is done and will return with very poor physical stats now .Suggestion is to look for a replacement.I had my bale ruined with 12 pace and 13 acceleration when he had a broken leg at 28.
Yeah we will have to get the next player to look at him he will be out until October i think? May bring in an English LB like Luke Shaw

Man Utd

April 2017

Fleury breaks the record for most goals in the FA Cup in one season.

View attachment 379384

With the League Won Thats the Quadruple!

View attachment 379385

Premier League Table

View attachment 379386

18 points clear with 2 games to go.

April Fixtures

View attachment 379387

We face Bayern in the Champions League final in a repeat from 2 years agos final, we also face Burnley in the FA Cup final.

Finally i sold Paul Pogba for a healthy £34million, I wasnt looking to sell him but Dortmund offered i counter offered and they agreed, he was behind Wilshere, Goretzka and Veratti in the pecking order and we still have Fellaini and Isco can play there.

View attachment 379388

Back