Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Ill go then if its me

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Yeah ryan is next for the save then Didier Drogba who should be back from his holiday when you have finished, will be happy to see the save get back to me soon!

This is great guys, awesome! Could you shed some light/post pics on the tactics that have been used? I would just like to get an idea of which players are doing what. Thanks!

It's been 3 days since I gave the save back and there's been no updates. Is someone actually playing the next 6 months?

I will post a full 6 month update later today or early tomorrow. I have been playing and am nearly finished my 6 months

I will post a full 6 month update later today or early tomorrow. I have been playing and am nearly finished my 6 months

ok mate, I hope I didn't come across as a ****. I was just wondering

;)

End of Season Update

Excellent season as far as I am concerned.

Won all bar one of the competitions we entered.

- Champions of the Premier League with 110 points, 28 points ahead of 2nd place. In the League, we stayed unbeaten with 35 wins and 3 draws. Scoring 99 goals and conceding only 15.

- Champions League Winners after beating the Spud scum in the final.

- Won the FA Cup against the Scouse, 3-1 in the final.

Player of the Season is Lewandowski.
- AVG rating 7.57 over 54starts and 5 sub appearances.
- Goals 42 goals including 31 in the League
- Assists 19 assists including 14 in the League

Transfer History
INS
- Alain Fleury - 1.2million from Montepellier HSC
- Moritz Leitner - 15million from Dortmund
- Leon Goretzka - 10million from Bochum
- Marco Veratti - 15million from PSG
- Damien Bernard - 14million from Bordeaux
- Gerard Deulofeu - 15million from Barcelona
- Aaron Ramsey - 15million from Arsenal
- Santi Palau - 3million from Barcelona

OUTS
- Robin Van ***** - 17.5million to PSG
- Nemanja Vidic - 7.5million to Valencia
- Tom Cleverley - 17.25million to Bayern Munich
- Shinji Kagawa - 22.5million to Real Madrid

Alrite guys i am going to let W4nker take over the save next as didierdrogba is on holiday, i will let him have my turn and i will come back in when somebody drops out again as i am currently engrossed in my Shakhtar story so dont mind

I would have included screenshots but my internet connection is bad atm so couldn't upload any screencaps at the time

I would have included screenshots but my internet connection is bad atm so couldn't upload any screencaps at the time

are you able to download the save onto mediafire if the currently one does not work?