Pass The Parcel Story - Arsenal

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 12K
Looking good so far, how long did you sign Lewandowski up for

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

Nooooo! Why did you sell Giroud :'( One of the best strikers on the game!

I didn't see that Giroud had been sold. WHY OH WHY and for only 15million

Finally the marquee signing of the summer was Lewandowski for £40 million as Giroud was very poor during preseason.

You bought Lewandowski in before the first pre season game. You didn't even give Giroud a chance. Don't you see Giroud in other people's saves? He's one of the best strikers in the premier league and you really didn't need Lewandowski. That's my opinion though. Good start to the season though.

Signed Lewandowski up until 2017. Sorry guys, I just didn't think Giroud was anywhere near as good as Lewandowski. I also thought that in LFC's new update Giroud had had his CA and PA decreased so I didn't think he would be any good.

Signed Lewandowski up until 2017. Sorry guys, I just didn't think Giroud was anywhere near as good as Lewandowski. I also thought that in LFC's new update Giroud had had his CA and PA decreased so I didn't think he would be any good.

I suppose, but nothing can be done now anyway :)

Just means I am going to have to buy a new striker when I get the save, as I want a big man up front :p

EDIT: Also, would anyone want to swap order with me?

Well done so far, but Giroud would probably do as well as Lewandiwski

DW @Scotty98TR I will be buying a big man up top cos I like the big man little man combo as well.

DW @Scotty98TR I will be buying a big man up top cos I like the big man little man combo as well.

Don't suppose we could both discuss which player before you buy him could we? :p Your choice :)

Yeah sure Scotty. Got any suggestions for the big man, I was thinking Lukaku or similar

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

See how Sanago has developed, and aswell as Lukaku think about:

Llorente, Cavani, Falcao (Surely he won't want to stay in Ligue 1?!), Damiao, Sigborsson (Ajax, not sure if the 'b' is something different (Foreign letter), Rondon, Ferreyra? :D

See how Sanago has developed, and aswell as Lukaku think about:

Llorente, Cavani, Falcao (Surely he won't want to stay in Ligue 1?!), Damiao, Sigborsson (Ajax, not sure if the 'b' is something different (Foreign letter), Rondon, Ferreyra? :D
Buy Back Giroud!