Pass The Parcel Story - Arsenal

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 12K
signed 2 players didnt want to buy many players bougth Baines for 20 million and Mastour for 3.9 million so hopefully he will be played alot lokks a good young kid
View attachment 378606

so here is the fixtures of the games so far would have liked to won the Man utd game but we didnt play well got trashed by Barcelona but won our first trophy vs Chelsea
View attachment 378607 we are currently in second man utd in first but hopefully i will catch them :D

i´m srry for lack of pictures and letters this is the first time i do something like this so any suggetion would be nice :D

If you aren't sure how to lay it out, pretty much copy the previous update (Although obviously change the information and pictures :p)

End of season 1

View attachment 378643

Here are the remaining fixtures from my 6 months sucks that i couldnt go far in the champion league but hopefully we will win it next year :D

View attachment 378644

We won the league by 3 points to many draws by me

View attachment 378649

We won West ham in the final in the Fa Cup so we won the treble

Gerrard won footballer of the year

Lewandowski won Players player of the year

Negredo was top goalscorer of the year
Lewandowski was second
Berbatov was third

Wilshere won young player of the year
Elliot Bennet was in second
Kagawa was in third

Sczcesny won the golden glove
Cech was in second
Lloris in third

Alan pardew was manager of the year
Martinez in second and Pellegrinin in third

so now my part is done and the next one will play it i ´m finishing my part the 8 june so he can scout players but i recommend using our young players we have some good ones like Gnabry Zelalem Crowley Raageand mastour :D

Well done mate :D

Ryan's turn now, hopefully we can retain it and go further in the Champions League :D

TRANSFERS - July 1st Update

IN -

Inigo Martinez
34million from Real Socidead - made up of 20million up front, 9million over 24months, 5million after 30appearances.
Ball Playing Centre Half, Can also play defensive midfield.

Xabi Alonso
15.25million from Real Madrid.
Everyone knows Xabi Alonso, midfield quarterback role, starts and breaks up attacks, excellent passer of the ball.

Son Heung-Min
16.25million from Bayer Leverkusen
Korean Attacking Midfielder, will work well with Lamela and Lewandowski as part of an attacking trio.

OUT -

Lukas Podolski
Loaned to Monaco, 350k/month fee plus 90% of his 100,000/week wages.

Thomas Vermaelen
20million to PSG
Not really needed anymore as would have been 5th choice CB.

Nacho Monreal
14.25million to Juventus
Tried a swap deal with Pogba didnt work then Juve offered 14.25million for him. With 2 other LBs, decided to cash in.

Bacary Sagna
13million to Athletico Madrid
Tried to swap him for Giroud but they countered with a 15million over 48month deal. Wanted cash upfront so settled for 13million, will allow Jenko to shine and Bellerin a chance to step up.

Team for the Season will be

Szczesny (G,D)
Baines (FB,S) Martinez (BPD,D) Koscielny (CD,C) Jenkinson (FB,S)
Alonso (DLP,D)
Fellaini (BWM,D) Wilshere (AP,S)
Cazorla (LW,A) Lamela (IF,S)
Lewandowski (AF,A)

Subs - Gibbs, Mertesacker, Papadopoulos, Arteta, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Son Heung-Min

some good signings but I feel you've changed the team a lot already and its only start of 2nd season. I liked that you tried to get back giroud but there's no point. You may as well just bring someone else in for cheaper and so you did with Son Heung-Min. He does well in my saves but only if he gets around 30 games a season which wont happen with Lewandowski as 1st choice. You'll need a new RB though as Jenkinson won't win you the champions league.

I think the new signings would mean we can win the Champs league. I have also now signed Micah Richards for 8million

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Love how everyone was like 'why did u sign lewandowski?' and then he goes and comes second in goals and assists, and wins player of the year...

Love how everyone was like 'why did u sign lewandowski?' and then he goes and comes second in goals and assists, and wins player of the year...
He was always going to get goals it was more why they sold Giroud to bring him in when other areas of the squad needed sorting out, Giroud has over 100 goals in 3 seasons for me so far

I never said Lewandowski wasn't good and I clearly know he can perform as I have got him to score 20+ goals within the first half of the season on the Man Utd Parcel save I am in. I was just saying that it was stupid for Giroud to be sold and for Lewandowski to be bought. It's like being Man City and selling Aguero only to buy Falcao or being Valencia and selling Soldado only to buy negredo. Giroud can go head to head with Lewandowski in this game and it was stupid to sell him without giving him a chance and also at a low price.

Nice transfers, and arsenal have great young players li in the ones you mentioned above

End of pre season. Either tonight or tomorrow morning

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Early Season Update
Arsenal score first
2-1 FC Kobenhaven
2-1 Beijing
0-1 Shenhua
5-0 Lugo
5-0 Hercules

1-1p (3-0) Man City

4-1 Everton
3-0 QPR

Good preseason, defeat against Shenhua came because i rested a few first teamers and played the likes of Zelalem, Crowley and Raage.

Beat City in the Community Shield on penalties, they missed all 3 of theirs in the shoot out.

3 League Goals each for Lewandowski and Lamela.

Worrying thing being an injury to Szczesny out for 2-3months, only have Flappyhandski and Martinez as backup. So will be signing a keeper.