Pass The Parcel Story - Arsenal

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 12K
At some point today I will upload updates for August/September and October/November.

August/September

I know i said it was the end of my transfers but here are two more. One is now already with us and one will join in January.

Tim Krul - 13.25million
Szczesny got injured a week before we played United and i do not have confidence in Fabianski and Martinez so bought Krul.

Wayne Rooney - 10.25million
Unhappy at United, i think he would be perfect for the team as a role model for Wilshere and Chamberlain. And is also young enough to have an impact and challenge for a starting spot. Will be played as a MC rather than an AMC or ST.

Fixtures

After 7 league games we are second behind Aston Villa.

Everton 4-1 (Cazorla, Lamela, Lewandowski x2)
QPR 3-0 (Lamela x2, Lewandowski)
Man Utd 1-3 (Baines pen)
Villa 4-0 (Lewandowski, Wilshere x2, Maupay)
Cardiff 1-1 (Lewandowski)
Norwich 3-0 (Cazorla, Lewandowski x2)
Swansea 4-1 (Lewandowski, Wilshere, Lamela, Oxlade-Chamberlain)

1 Win and 1 Draw in the Champions League

Galatasaray 2-2 (Martinez, OG)
Steaua 3-1 (Lewandowski, Lamela, Arteta pen)

4 days after drawing against them in the League we beat Cardiff 3-0 (Lamela x2, Wilshere)

Last edited by a moderator:
October/November/December

A couple of new players for the new guy.
Jean Marie Dongou - 5million from Barcelona
Wayne Rooney - 10.25million from Utd

Johan Djourou - 6.25million to Fiorentina

After 20 games, we are 1st. 5 ahead of Aston Villa who have 2 games in hand against Chelsea (H) and West Ham (A). We also play them quite early on in January.

Scored 47 and conceded 17 in 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 defeats. Lewandowski has scored 19 goals in 20 games.

Champions League - top of the group which contained Galatasaray, Steaua and Ajax. 5 wins and a draw. AC Milan in the knockout round around Feb/March time.

Out of the Capital One Cup to Crystal Palace 3-1 and we have Man Utd in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

Save Game --

Tillie, can we go back to the original order? I currently still have the Newcastle Pass the Parcel, as I had some troubles with the save file...

Tillie, can we go back to the original order? I currently still have the Newcastle Pass the Parcel, as I had some troubles with the save file...

No worries dude!! You are passing the newcastle one to me anyway mate so we can liase!! I might not get any time over the weekend but will do my best!!

Where is the save game file??

Will upload when my computer decides to turn on.

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

No worries dude!! You are passing the newcastle one to me anyway mate so we can liase!! I might not get any time over the weekend but will do my best!!

Okay, bit of a dilemma now. I am pretty much done with the Newcastle/Dortmund save, I just have a month and a bit left. So if you want you could wait a bit and I will give you that one, and I will takeover this Arsenal one? Your choice mate, whatever is best for you :D

Will upload when my computer decides to turn on.

Sounds good :)

Okay, bit of a dilemma now. I am pretty much done with the Newcastle/Dortmund save, I just have a month and a bit left. So if you want you could wait a bit and I will give you that one, and I will takeover this Arsenal one? Your choice mate, whatever is best for you :D

Sounds good :)

Sounds good mate. Means i dont have both at the same time.

****** ****, how big is that save file? Says it's going to take an hour!

Could you try compressing it and uploading it again? It'll take about 5 minutes that way :D

Doesn't matter, downloaded it now. I have no transfer budget and we are in the minus for the wage budget :L

View attachment 475904

Transfer Update (Part I)

Since I have next to no transfer budget (£900k), and a wage budget of -£7k a week, I am going to have to sell alot of players off.
No offence to Ryan, but there have been some poor bits of business done before me, so I may look to sell Alonso, Seung-Min and Martinez just 6 months after they joined the club (Mainly down to wages)

Transfers:

After selling players, I will hope to have about £30-40m to spend, including moving money from the wage budget to the transfer budget after getting rid of high earners.

Positions to Strengthen:
RB
DM/CM (Depending on where I play Fellaini)
Backup ST

Possible Targets:
RB: Mario/Fernandes/Montoya/Peruzzi
DM/CM: Wanyama/Ruiz/Gustavo/Kara/M'Vila/Camacho
ST: Rhodes/Yilmaz (A regen)

Player to Sell:
Possibly Krul if I get a good offer, now Szczesny's fit (I may loan one out for a fee)
Alonso (£150k a week)
Fabianski (Sh*t)
Coquelin (Sh*t)
Rosicky (Sh*t)
Gibbs (Can become quality, but injured)
Jenkinson (Not needed)
Arteta (Not Needed)
Heung-Min (Not needed)

Edit: Forgot we had Rooney. Need to decide where I am going to play him first
Edit x2: Why is Mertesacker in the reserves? Don't need a replacement for Martinez now.

Last edited:
We are in big trouble guys. We are currently spending over £500k a month on monthly installments on just Lamela and Martinez.

Our current balance is -£13m the projected balance is -£20m. I may have to sell some of our stars, as because of their stupid wages nobody is interested in Alonso or Martinez, even at very low prices (Offered Alonso at £5m, and Martinez at £15m. No wanted either)

P.S. Gonna keep you updated on transfer bids in and out on the transfer update :)

Last edited:
There has been a lot of silly transfers, too many clauses and too many high wages! On my Arsenal story only one player earns more than 100k a week.

I would make suggestion if you guys interested.Dont sell too much players now and wait for the tycoon to arrive for your club :p.You can also go in administration though lol .